NameSilo

gaymail.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Badger

Ravaged By AgeVIP Member
Impact
see gaymail.com is up for sale on afternic (current price $5k)

Have to say in my opinion I think that name is gold and worth a darn sight more than $5k.

For development you could offer a free email service to the gay fraternity littered with gay related ads.

I can see someone making a heap of cash with something like that... Im so tempted.... (not by gays I hasten to add.. And further hasten to add that I mean no disrespect to people of that pursuasion)

God I wish I hadnt started that last paragraph...

Anyway, what do you think Guys... Buy or walk away??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it has a definite niche and a LOT of upside for development (and related :$: advertising/classifieds/etc.) potential, as well IMHO. If someone has the capacity for that development, and can hit-the-ground-running on monetizing the site in this fashion, I think it's a reasonable price (at $5,000.00), as well.

Caveat: I'll always have a soft side for great "Mail" domains/sites! :wave:
All the best!
-Jeff B-)

•••
1/10 people are gay (I thought it was much less though) but that means 9/10 people are strait. Would straitmail.com be good? Strait ads? Make sence?

•••
Qwert said:
1/10 people are gay (I thought it was much less though) but that means 9/10 people are strait. Would straitmail.com be good? Strait ads? Make sence?

:lol:

Wouldn't that be "StraightMail.com" ?!? :gl:

I wonder if folks that are gay commonly refer to folks that are not gay as "straight"? I don't think straight folks commonly refer to one another as "straight", do they?
Gay or straight, I don't care ... I just think the domain has some potential, as mentioned.
Just my two sense.
B-)

•••
•••
I never knew gay domains had any value! :lol:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back