Dynadot

Funny "Buyer". Future Man!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So this guy contacted me a few days ago and offered me 10K for a pretty average 5L. I saw that he's from a developing country so I figured chances were very low anything would come out of it but I thought- what the hell. Countering seemed pointless for a domain that I would have accepted much less for, plus chances for a deal were super low anyway... so I agreed.

He contacted me again today and wrote that he made a mistake and meant to offer 5K. I played along. I changed it to 5K but told him he had 72 hours to pay. He got back to me, thanked me for changing the price but said that he can't pay within 72 hours because he wants to buy it in 2022! (SMH) I almost sent him an email telling him that 2022 doesn't work for me but that I'll sell him the domain for 5K in 2099. I ended up being a little more polite, explained that his offer was ridiculous and offered him a payment plan.

Some people are either super bored or just totally clueless about how commerce works. Anyway... I thought it was amusing enough to share. ;)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back