Domain Empire

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now since we have seen unlimited free transfers( for me its the first time)... Do you think a day would come when registrars will pay us to transfer to them...???

I would say it will never come... but if it does, it'll be from netowrk solutions ;)

•••
There might be some good deals coming soon from other registrars. I think we are due for them soon

•••
They charged me $1 fees and full price.

Did a couple of test names and now I am charged over $30 in fees and charges.
Are you sure that you have used coupon code, removed additional year option?

•••
Last edited:
•••
It said "$0" at checkout, I removed the items that were being charged. They still charged me. I doubt I'll get a refund to be honest. But I figured I would warn people to be aware.
Why don't upload some proof with problems? Like screenshots? It will help more people to be aware.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Why upload screenies if NS support is not here? Then I have to edit out all my personal info, domain names, etc. Too much work.

I'm just letting people know what happened to me and make sure this is indexed for others.
Your choice.

•••
One would assume that various accounts locks are also genuine mistake or system bug which will no doubts be fixed... in October, after the promo officially expires though.

Indeed, ICANN registrar accreditation agreement assumes that Netsol as a registrar has an obligation to let domain registrants manage their domains in one way or another, and the most common way to do so is to provide registrant with some management area accessible via working username/password. I think there is nothing that prevents registrar from accepting registrants instructions in some other way, such as by fax or phone if somehow authenticated, but it is not the case here.

So, since Netsol is still an ICANN-accredited registrar, I think that affected account holders will soon become able to access their domains - those domains that have been successfully transferred to NetSol of course, where the authocode was entered and transfer request sent to the registry. If, however, the registrant was unable to enter the code or approve the transfer or request the transfer in September due to login issues - well, thats life...

I just checked full list of services offered by NetSol and was somewhat shocked. Really, who handregs dot coms for $34.99 nowadays? Who would purchase reputation alert service ("Find out what people are saying about you!") for $9.95 per month ? And how many "domain validated" ssl certificates they sell each day for $54.99/yr? (similar domain validated cert has retail(!) price of $9 / year at namecheap for example)

•••
Indeed, ICANN registrar accreditation agreement assumes that Netsol as a registrar has an obligation to let domain registrants manage their domains in one way or another, and the most common way to do so is to provide registrant with some management area accessible via working username/password. I think there is nothing that prevents registrar from accepting registrants instructions in some other way, such as by fax or phone if somehow authenticated, but it is not the case here.

Maybe we should complain at ICANN then :)

I just checked full list of services offered by NetSol and was somewhat shocked. Really, who handregs dot coms for $34.99 nowadays? Who would purchase reputation alert service ("Find out what people are saying about you!") for $9.95 per month ? And how many "domain validated" ssl certificates they sell each day for $54.99/yr? (similar domain validated cert has retail(!) price of $9 / year at namecheap for example)

I don't know who buy such service but I'm pretty sure that the free promo is possible thanks to it !

Last edited:
•••
UPDATE : Got this reply from Online Chat Support of NS .

This particular lock was placed on the account due to possible transfer frauds. We are taking a precaution by locking account with recent inbound transfers until October 2nd.

Yes I understand. This is something that we cannot remove until October 2nd.

•••
lol
how predictable... oct2 is such a random date (not)

but....this makes you wonder if they'll honor the part where it said you have 90 days aftr creating transfer order to enter auth codes and get it moving. or if they'll manually erase all the transfers without auth codes from every locked accounts transfer page.

Last edited:
•••
So i have a domain pending for the past 2 days anyone else?

•••
So i have a domain pending for the past 2 days anyone else?
Yes. Many are pending.
It's dependable by your current registry that how much faster they approve your transfer out request.

•••
all my com/net domains from EGI (dotster/netfirms) are still "In Progress" and can't input auth code, sent a ticket to Netsol 22 hours ago, but still got no any reply, is this what they call 24*7 support? sadly...

•••
Btw, my netfirms names are still pending even after i changes the nameservers.

all my com/net domains from EGI (netfirms/dotster) are the same as you :(

•••
Last edited:
•••
NetSol if you're reading this - your company is a pile of :poop:

yeah... I mean.. locking people accounts or charging extra by mistake or not.. is not a solution here.. the solution here is to disallow a given coupon.. the moment you feel it is getting out of hand for you.. this is not professional.. or as the french say.. it is de la kaka.

•••
yeah... I mean.. locking people accounts or charging extra by mistake or not.. is not a solution here.. the solution here is to disallow a given coupon.. the moment you feel it is getting out of hand for you.. this is not professional.. or as the french say.. it is de la kaka
There is no free meal, it's not only free but also unlimited. :woot:
I told that you guys should be careful. That's just the same what I've been at NS.Lock/Delete and extra charges.
Hope NS will refund and unlock for all.

•••
do you know how hard it is to transfer a name out of NS? most difficult of any reg....they first ask you a bunch of "are you sure" questions...then after you navigate across about 10 clicks they send you the auth code in 2 days...then you forgot what you were doing...every name i had there required a call with a 15 min wait time and verification to get my auth code. its like a black hole....i eventually gave up on some names.

•••
do you know how hard it is to transfer a name out of NS? most difficult of any reg....they first ask you a bunch of "are you sure" questions...then after you navigate across about 10 clicks they send you the auth code in 2 days...then you forgot what you were doing...every name i had there required a call with a 15 min wait time and verification to get my auth code. its like a black hole....i eventually gave up on some names.

u mean you can't like call them once and take care of 20 names during one call? this is beyond ridiculous.

•••
u mean you can't like call them once and take care of 20 names during one call? this is beyond ridiculous.
you can but the support were so bad that i didnt dare try to do anything complicated. not sure if they were just acting dumb....i also got wrong auth codes or a code that expired once...they realize its a black hole and no one will transfer out..test it out....give them a call....dont take my word....lost many "ok names" to simply manage my nerotoxin levels. i get alot of names from them from namejet auctions....so i feel other domainers had the same expereince and said forget it!

•••
for the record...i would call support before switching any reg...i like godaddy support (but too much upsell) and enom is best for me...

•••
I'm about to see a bunch of domains in bargain bin for Network Solutions regs lol

•••
I'm about to see a bunch of domains in bargain bin for Network Solutions regs lol
or on the drop sites...nothing hurts more than seeing your name on a drop site because you just gave up on the transfer.

•••
Netsol never reply tickets? already over 24 hours, no any reply :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back