Dynadot

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@usernamex : you account is blocked and inaccessible right now? Have you contacted their support? What are they saying?

•••
Re cross-selling emails: I just logged in to my netsol account (which was not locked, as I did not actually use this promo even for a few domains as I wanted, thanks goodness, they did not like my virtual prepaid cc which I tried to use for this promo) - and found that the reason I do not receive cross-selling offers is that I unsubscribed from any and all netsol emails - except obligatory technical ones - long time ago.

So they do have UNSUBSCRIBE option and anybody who is considering their emails as spam should probably use it, it is in account-profile settings

Unsubscribing, however, will likely prevent the system from sending any individual FREE TRANSFER offer should they elect to start another similar promo someday :)

either they will be charged, or reversed back to the original losing registrar and the extra year reverts as well

I think there is no way to send domains back to original registrar simply because Netsol may wish to do so. Common ICANN-approved transfer form, which should have been sent out for any transfer (free or not) says:

"Once a transfer takes place, you will not be able to transfer to another registrar for 60 days, apart from a transfer back to the original registrar, in cases where both registrars so agree or where a decision in the dispute resolution process so directs."

Dispute resolution is either UDRP or another (2nd) ICANN policy which covers registrar-registrar transfer disputes. Neither applies in this case.

So it is likely that all affected accounts should have no issues restoring access and managing domains that were successfully transferred-in, maybe on or about Oct. 2nd.

Of course there is nothing that prevents Netsol from politely asking "please pay us some $$$ as we messed up the things". Maybe it is the only thing they can really do. I may well be mistaken, in fact any lawyer should be able to give better recommendations to all parties after carefully reading their TOS

•••
Re cross-selling emails: I just logged in to my netsol account (which was not locked, as I did not actually use this promo even for a few domains as I wanted, thanks goodness, they did not like my virtual prepaid cc which I tried to use for this promo) - and found that the reason I do not receive cross-selling offers is that I unsubscribed from any and all netsol emails - except obligatory technical ones - long time ago.

So they do have UNSUBSCRIBE option and anybody who is considering their emails as spam should probably use it, it is in account-profile settings

Unsubscribing, however, will likely prevent the system from sending any individual FREE TRANSFER offer should they elect to start another similar promo someday :)

I think there is no way to send domains back to original registrar simply because Netsol may wish to do so. Common ICANN-approved transfer form, which should have been sent out for any transfer (free or not) says:

"Once a transfer takes place, you will not be able to transfer to another registrar for 60 days, apart from a transfer back to the original registrar, in cases where both registrars so agree or where a decision in the dispute resolution process so directs."

Dispute resolution is either UDRP or another (2nd) ICANN policy which covers registrar-registrar transfer disputes. Neither applies in this case.

So it is likely that all affected accounts should have no issues restoring access and managing domains that were successfully transferred-in, maybe on or about Oct. 2nd.

Of course there is nothing that prevents Netsol from politely asking "please pay us some $$$ as we messed up the things". Maybe it is the only thing they can really do. I may well be mistaken, in fact any lawyer should be able to give better recommendations to all parties after carefully reading their TOS

i thnk they would only ask politely if there are no cards on file or paypal agreemnts active.
else they'll just auto charge witout asking.. and if somoene complains they'll worry about it later... that's the type of co they strike me as... moreso than the "we'll ask politely" co.

jmo cheers

•••
@anantj - No, my account was locked yesterday, I called and they unlocked it. Then a couple hours ago, I logged in to enter more auth codes and all my incomplete transfers were cancelled, like in the screenshot https://www.namepros.com/posts/6369241/ I can log in right now and see the four that actually completed in my account, and all the cancels in the transfer manager.

Last edited:
•••
Seven completed successfully and two pending completion. I'm in the same boat as you - not an original email recipient but then I think I've turned off all marketing e-mails from NetSol so that could be the reason.

Not being an original recipient does not mean you are not entitled to get it... If there is a coupon code, people will publish it and use it... when you target specific people, you probably add credits to their account... Probably within 2 days they realised the liability the promotion became... I see a loss of atleast $200,000 to netsol because of this... Apart from regular renewals, All domains booked in blackfriday/ cybermonday deals and other promotion last year must have found the Netsol way to get renewed. And now to make up for the loss they may have found different reasons to not process the transfer...

PS: Half of my domains did get renewed and I have half still pending. Not complaining though.

•••
So the company gives a free promo code for transfers. People transfer in. Then they say its fraud. Because people use the code that they offered and transfer in for free. Then they say are going to charge people for each domain transfered in. This sounds like FALSE ADVERTISING AND FRAUD BY NETWORK SOLUTIONS! I hope some of you guys took screenshots of your cart checking out. NETWORK SOLUTIONS CANT just offer one price and then after you commit change it on you this is not LEGAL!

Last edited:
•••
So the company gives a free promo code for transfers. People transfer in. Then they say its fraud. Because people use the code that they offered and transfer in for free. Then they say are going to charge people for each domain transfered in. This sounds like FALSE ADVERTISING AND FRAUD BY NETWORK SOLUTIONS! I hope some of you guys took screenshots of your cart checking out. NETWORK SOLUTIONS CANT just offer one price and then after you commit change it on you this is not LEGAL!
No need for screenshots.

They sent a confirmation email with the price.

•••
We really can't get charged for this and they have to go through and honour the promo.

It is not our problem that their intention was to run a limited promo but it ended up being used by more people than they intended. It is their responsibility to limit the use by either technical means or by clear mentions (or exclusions) in the PROMO mail. There was no such limit mentioned in that mail. Actually there was no limit at all.

I just spoke with a friend of mine who is a lawyer in the US. He basically laughed and said they would be stupid to try to charge anything or not go through with the promo for those who already used it. If this ends up in court we can even claim damages for all sort of reasons (lost time, emotional damage derived from the fear of losing or valuable domains, etc.).

He also said that as per ICANN (a very regulated institution) terms we have to have access to manage our domains. As long as we prove that we are who the WHOIS is saying the registrar on record MUST provide access to manage the domain names.

He suggested to peacefully try and solve this by appealing to their intelligence and will to conduct a lawful business. BUT don't waste too much time trying to be polite and nice.
If they still misbehave the first step should be a complaint to the BBB (and considering we are quite a few there will be quite a few complaints).
If this doesn't work (though it should for any company in this world that wants to stay in business) a court action (simple or class action) will have to be filed.

My friend also said that if we want to play with them we can even involve the police. Basically, as per the law, they are messing with property - even if this is digital property.

I do suggest we wait a bit - I don't think they are that stupid to try to basically steal the domains. There is no fraud here from our side. From their side it is at least false advertising (also regulated in the US) and maybe even fraud.

I think they will just unlock the accounts and let the orders that were already accepted run their course. They'd really be stupid to do anything else.

•••
We really can't get charged for this and they have to go through and honour the promo.

It is not our problem that their intention was to run a limited promo but it ended up being used by more people than they intended. It is their responsibility to limit the use by either technical means or by clear mentions (or exclusions) in the PROMO mail. There was no such limit mentioned in that mail. Actually there was no limit at all.

I just spoke with a friend of mine who is a lawyer in the US. He basically laughed and said they would be stupid to try to charge anything or not go through with the promo for those who already used it. If this ends up in court we can even claim damages for all sort of reasons (lost time, emotional damage derived from the fear of losing or valuable domains, etc.).

He also said that as per ICANN (a very regulated institution) terms we have to have access to manage our domains. As long as we prove that we are who the WHOIS is saying the registrar on record MUST provide access to manage the domain names.

He suggested to peacefully try and solve this by appealing to their intelligence and will to conduct a lawful business. BUT don't waste too much time trying to be polite and nice.
If they still misbehave the first step should be a complaint to the BBB (and considering we are quite a few there will be quite a few complaints).
If this doesn't work (though it should for any company in this world that wants to stay in business) a court action (simple or class action) will have to be filed.

My friend also said that if we want to play with them we can even involve the police. Basically, as per the law, they are messing with property - even if this is digital property.

I do suggest we wait a bit - I don't think they are that stupid to try to basically steal the domains. There is no fraud here from our side. From their side it is at least false advertising (also regulated in the US) and maybe even fraud.

I think they will just unlock the accounts and let the orders that were already accepted run their course. They'd really be stupid to do anything else.

I am excited... Though I am already happy with the transfers, I wont mind some more compensation as well. I hope they block atleast one of my transfers so that I am eligible to join you guys...

•••
I am excited... Though I am already happy with the transfers, I wont mind some more compensation as well. I hope they block atleast one of my transfers so that I am eligible to join you guys...
Me too.

•••

it is also a sign of relief for those who are not in US.

•••
Even code it still working...
:)

•••
I read in Network Solutions :
Transfer your Domain to Network Solutions® Today for Only $9.99*And Get A Free One Year Extension.

So free is for 1 year extension.

•••

You won't get charged because it would have clearly stated at checkout:

* Today's total charge $0

* Total deferred charge $0

They have no grounds to charge anyone.

I have screen prints and the original email so I am not worried at all.

•••
Even code it still working...
:)
I was plan for sharing this on some others websites.
But, seems to be others people already shared this on more than 12 websites.
Mosts are Chinese.

•••
I read in Network Solutions :
Transfer your Domain to Network Solutions® Today for Only $9.99*And Get A Free One Year Extension.

So free is for 1 year extension.
You need to use coupon code.
Haven't read the post carefully?

•••
My have things changed since I checked this thread, although I can't say that I'm surprised Hope everything turns out okay for anyone dealing with this and the damages are minimal.

Hate to say it but many of us did try to warn you.

•••
I wanted free transfer too but crappy registrars do crappy things. Take NetSol to court guys.

•••
I wanted free transfer too but crappy registrars do crappy things. Take NetSol to court guys.
It was very tempting because of how much you could save, especially once a few people actually verified it with Network Solutions. I just couldn't pull the trigger because of my experience with them.

•••
Is NetSol run by amateurs ??
Strange for an historic registrar but who knows ...

•••
Is NetSol run by amateurs ??
Strange for an historic registrar but who knows ...
Network Solutions, LLC is an American-based technology company founded in 1979. The domain name registration business has become the most important division of the company. By January 2009, Network Solutions managed more than 6.6 million domain names. In addition to being a domain name registrar, Network Solutions provides web services such as web hosting, website design and online marketing, including search engine optimization and pay per click management.

More details: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions

•••
Controversies
WebLock Service
In January, 2014 Network Solutions' marketing department sent an email to customers stating that the company would be automatically enrolling customers in a new security program called WebLock, for an initial charge of $1,850 for the first year and $1,350 each subsequent year. The company claimed the cost offset new security features to protect domains, including registering as a "certified user" and confirmation of configuration changes with those "certified users".[28]

... To help recapture the costs of maintaining this extra level of security for your account, your credit card will be billed $1,850 for the first year of service on the date your program goes live... After that you will be billed $1,350 on every subsequent year from that date. If you wish to opt out of this program you may do so by calling us at 1-888-642-0265.

Web.com COO Jason Teichman later clarified that the program would actually be opt-in, saying "we did not do a good job in wording that " and "It's not our intention to enroll anyone in a program they don’t want."[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-OptOut-29'][29][/URL]

[SIZE=4][B]Controversy over domain name front running[/B][/SIZE]
For more details on this topic, see [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_name_front_running']Domain name front running[/URL].
Network Solutions offers a search engine which permits users to find out if a domain name is available for purchase.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLFrontrunning-30'][30][/URL] Unregistered domain names entered into this search engine are then speculatively reserved by Network Solutions.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLFrontrunning-30'][30][/URL] This "reservation" can be removed by anyone immediately by contacting Network Solutions customer service hotline, or it will automatically unreserve within four days, allowing the domain to be freely registered anywhere. Also, visitors searching for domain names on their website allow the reservation when they click "OK" on the Reservation [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_dialog_box']Confirmation dialog box[/URL]. Clicking "Cancel" will prevent the domain name from being reserved.

On January 8, 2008, Domain Name Wire published a story alleging that Network Solutions practices domain name front running.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLFrontrunning-30'][30][/URL] "If you try to register a domain at Network Solutions, but decide not to register it, you won’t be able to register it anywhere else," the article says.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLFrontrunning-30'][30][/URL] "Network Solutions registers the domain in its company name with the words 'This Domain is available at NetworkSolutions.com'."[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLFrontrunning-30'][30][/URL] Circle ID reported on January 8, 2008, that Jonathon Nevett, Vice President of Policy at Network Solutions and one of the seven members of the ICANN community who was consulted by the ICANN committee looking at registrar abuse of domain "tasting," as the availability search practice is called,[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLIcanncommittee-31'][31][/URL] had offered a response to the news story stating Network Solutions' policy.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLCircleid-32'][32][/URL] The policy was "a security measure to protect our customers," said Nevett.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLCircleid-32'][32][/URL] "When a customer searches for an available domain name at our website, but decides not to purchase the name immediately after conducting the search," Nevett added, "after the search ends, we will put the domain name on reserve."[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLCircleid-32'][32][/URL] Nevett said that if the domain was "not purchased within 4 days, it will be released back to the registry and will be generally available for registration."[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLFrontrunning-30'][30][/URL] But once a name was supposedly "reserved" for a potential customer, not only was it not available at any less expensive registrar, but the fee charged by Network Solutions went up to $35 instead of the original fee charged of around $10.

[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Westerdal']Jay Westerdal[/URL], one of the seven members of the ICANN community who was consulted by the ICANN committee looking at domain tasting abuse,[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLIcanncommittee-31'][31][/URL] published an article on Domain Tools on January 8, 2008 stating that Network Solutions is exposing the domains to domain tasters.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLWesterdal-33'][33][/URL] The domain tasters "will snipe those domain up milliseconds after Network Solutions deletes them," says Westerdal.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLWesterdal-33'][33][/URL] "It is a deplorable action that Network Solutions would announce potential domain names to the entire world," Westerdal added.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLWesterdal-33'][33][/URL] On January 8, 2008, [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tucows']Tucows[/URL], the largest publicly traded domain name registrar, published an article on its company web site titled "Registrar Reputation and Trust" criticizing Network Solutions policy.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLKoole-34'][34][/URL] "Potential Registrants are effectively forced to purchase the domain from Network Solutions for a period of four days at which point the domain is dropped," wrote Tucows employee James Koole.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLKoole-34'][34][/URL] Koole says that Tucows has found a way to address the issue of domain tasting and has policies in place that uphold the rights of Registrants.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLKoole-34'][34][/URL] "Tucows works to prevent domain name tasting by charging our Resellers a monetary fee on domain name registrations that are cancelled within the five-day Add Grace Period (AGP)," Koole said.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLKoole-34'][34][/URL] "Tucows doesn’t use WHOIS query data or search data from our API to front-run domain names," Koole added.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLKoole-34'][34][/URL]

On January 9, 2008, Cnet reported that Network Solutions will soon not register domains when people search for domains from the company's Whois search page, will offer only an "under construction" page for sites that it has reserved, and newly reserved pages won't be linked to the numerical Internet addresses that allow Web browsers to locate the pages.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLChanges-35'][35][/URL] Network Solutions will continue to register domains when people search for domains from the company's home page.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLChanges-35'][35][/URL]

There is evidence that there are parties subscribing to this information which are buying some of these domains within milliseconds of them being de-registered.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLIcanncommittee-31'][31][/URL][URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLWesterdal-33'][33][/URL] This occurs for thousands upon thousands of domains, with a certain percentage then eventually being bought by the original party, providing a profit.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLIcanncommittee-31'][31][/URL][URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-PCOLWesterdal-33'][33][/URL]

[SIZE=4][B]Publishing non-Public Information[/B][/SIZE]
In September, 2009, Network Solutions began publishing a list of domain name whois searches performed by customers and other service users in the past day.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-36'][36][/URL]

[SIZE=4][B][I]Fitna[/I] controversy[/B][/SIZE]
In March 2008, "Fitnathemovie.com", a website that Dutch politician [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders']Geert Wilders[/URL] had reserved at Network Solutions, was taken offline. Wilders intended to host a film he had created, [I][URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitna_%28film%29']Fitna[/URL][/I]. At that time, the only page on the site was a picture of the Qur'an accompanied by the text "Geert Wilders presents Fitna" and "Coming soon". Network Solutions' notice stated that they were "investigating whether the site's content is in violation of the Network Solutions Acceptable Use Policy".[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-bbc-37'][37][/URL] Wilders said the 15-minute film will show how verses from the Qur'an are being used today to incite modern Muslims to behave violently and anti-democratically.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-spectator_interview-38'][38][/URL]

As a result of Network Solutions' decision, "fitnathemovie.com" was not available to the public on the day of the film's release. Wilders expressed his displeasure with Network Solutions for pre-censoring the domain name.[[I][URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed']citation needed[/URL][/I]]

Network Solutions also came under criticism because although they refused to host Wilders' website,[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-jwatch-39'][39][/URL] they had provided registration services for the [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah']Hezbollah[/URL] domain hizbollah.org.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-40'][40][/URL] In response to these criticisms, Network Solutions agreed that hizbollah.org violated their acceptable use policy and ceased hosting that web site, as well.[[I][URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed']citation needed[/URL][/I]]

Due to heavy media coverage, many people were aware of the film's existence and the controversy surrounding its domain name. Some were outraged by the actions of Network Solutions in dealing with one of its customers. Freedom of speech protestors created videos commenting on the situation, and some uploaded Wilders' film to social networking sites such as YouTube shortly after its release. Protestors for both sides created their own blogs and video statements on the matter. Anti-censorship protestors took their campaigns to sites such as YouTube in order to alert others of the situation.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-YouTube_User-41'][41][/URL] On March 23, 2008, Brian Krebs of the Washington Post published an article explaining more facts related to the event. Krebs wrote that Network Solutions spokesperson Susan Wade stated that Network Solutions had received several complaints regarding the website, but she did not elaborate on the specific nature of the complaints.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-42'][42][/URL]

[SIZE=4][B]Controversy over subdomain hijacking[/B][/SIZE]
Recent[[I][URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style/Dates_and_numbers#Chronological_items']when?[/URL][/I]] reports indicate that in addition to the aforementioned front-running practices, Network Solutions has begun exploiting an obscure provision of its [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End-user_license_agreement']end-user license agreement[/URL] that permits it to use and advertise on its users' unassigned [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subdomain']subdomains[/URL], even despite the registration and private ownership of the top-level domain itself.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-43'][43][/URL] The provision states:

'You also agree that any domain name directory, sub-directory, file name or path (e.g.) that does not resolve to an active web page on your Web site being hosted by Network Solutions, may be used by Network Solutions to place a "[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_parking']parking[/URL]" page, "under construction" page, or other temporary page that may include promotions and advertisements for, and links to, Network Solutions' Web site...'"[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-44'][44][/URL]

[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ars_Technica']Ars Technica[/URL] has documented how to opt out of this scheme,[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-45'][45][/URL] but many[[I][URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style/Words_to_watch#Unsupported_attributions']who?[/URL][/I]] private domain holders and privacy advocates cite the move as another step in Network Solutions' series of recent attempts to push the boundaries of profitability and responsibility in its domain practices.[[I][URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed']citation needed[/URL][/I]][URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-46'][46][/URL]

[SIZE=4][B][I]Races.com[/I] controversy[/B][/SIZE]
According to a Wired.com article, in 1999 Network Solutions bungled the transfer of "races.com", accidentally placing it back into the pool of available domain names. MBA student John McLanahan purchased the domain privately for thousands of dollars. A domain name speculator was able to obtain it, and demanded $500,000 for its return.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-47'][47][/URL]

[SIZE=4][B]Controversy of Domain "Seizure"[/B][/SIZE]
Network Solutions disabled the white supremacist forum "[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_%28website%29']stormfront.org[/URL]" and put its domain in an on hold status usually used during legal disputes, non-payment, or when the domain is subject to deletion.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-48'][48][/URL][URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-49'][49][/URL] Stormfront founder claimed that the company had done this in an effort so that when the domain expired in 2018 opponents could claim it from them. This sparked a free speech debate over whether domain name register could attempt to force a release of a domain name over a website's legal content.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-50'][50][/URL]

[SIZE=4][B]Misleading customers over refunds[/B][/SIZE]
In April 2015, the [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Trade_Commission']Federal Trade Commission[/URL] announced that Network Solutions had agreed to settle charges that it misled consumers who bought web hosting services by promising a full refund if they canceled within 30 days. In reality, the FTC stated, the company withheld substantial cancellation fees amounting to up to 30 percent of the refund.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Solutions#cite_note-51'][51][/URL]

•••
•••
WEBMjYi.png

Oops! Network Solutions limited to the use coupon for my account. (n)
So, I am eligible to join you guys. :xf.smile:

•••
I took screenshots - both before and after checkout

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back