IT.COM

First contact

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i remember reading somewhere, i think CoolHost said there were some examples of emails to send to people you "hope" could be interested in your domain ...

Could be my imagination ... but im sure i've read something along those lines ...

Ive searched and read many many many pages but i cant see anything?

Am i insane/blind/iliterate ???

:-/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, it's kicking around here somewhere. I remember that there were quite a few posts. Somebody will find it for ya, I'm sure.

ST

•••
it's on the first page of the marketing forum..

•••
•••
•••
thanks ... i was sure id seen it somewhere

Thanks for your help !!:tu:

•••
Nice one guys.

I was curious about how to apporach "potentially interested buyers" ...(As -RJ- soo nicely puts it!)

Thanks. :D

•••
:tu:

Some real "goodies" in there, IMHO. Naturally, one would need to "personalize" and "fine-tune" each letter according to their intended targets. Some domains are more of a "sell" (explaining the merits of the domain name, search statistics, etc.), others tend to be more of a "negotiation" (where there might seem a more obvious potential suitability) ... I'm coming across this now in my End user contacts (with the mighty assistance of Namepros member (and friendly Janitor™) Sohil.
Best of Luck with your marketing, Sheep. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back