NameSilo

Namejet.com changes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So it looks like Namejet just used the same software they had over at snapnames which.. I don't see the point but my biggest problem with this is that there used to be a way to see bids on expiriing domains and now its gone. Boo...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the tip and the two lists have been added to my account.

Still a lot of info missing like Reserve Status and Bids, but it's better than nothing.

Last edited:
•••
I have always preferred NameJet to Snap's interface.

This "upgrade" is actually a downgrade IMO.

Brad
100% agree with you, it's a downgrade.

•••
so i guess nothing has changed in that you still can't see bids on pending delete or pre release on namejet?

someone mentioned expireddomains yeah sure that works but it was much easier filtering out all the junk by seeing how many people were bidding on what.

•••
so i guess nothing has changed in that you still can't see bids on pending delete or pre release on namejet?

While not a perfect solution, I do extract data on a daily basis and provide a snapshot of the hottest Snapnames and Namejet pre-release auctions.

https://www.domainrecap.com/2023/picks/top-expired-domain-auction-recap-august-13-2023/

But it does give an idea on what domain have the highest bids and I plan on adding a Pending Delete list and cleaning the others up a bit to separate some "in-auction" ones that sneak into the SN lists and add them to a new domain list.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back