Dynadot

Namejet incommunicado ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello
Has anyone else found Namejet less communicative these days?

Did a wire transfer, let them know at their [email protected] they have not replied. Likewise for the ticket we raised, and the even the NJ-legal mailbox. It's been nearly two weeks... I don't mind waiting a few days... but many days gets too long for reply to a message.

Anyone on here work at Namejet? We always loathe to try track down management on linkedin etc... as I think regular customer service should work ok :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Same here, won a domain from NamesCon and sent wire a week ago. Got an email they secured funds and I emailed [email protected] as well with 0 reply.. any ideas?

•••
It’s been over a month since they approved a few of my domains for auction. I sent them everything they requested to move forward. In their last communication on January 18th, I was told someone from the business services team would be contacting me within a few days to create a schedule for the auctions. Radio silence. In the meantime, I’ve sent 2 follow-up emails and a support ticket to check the status... radio silence.

•••
Cash has cleared now, but like you guys still no response from [email protected] regarding listings sent in January (3 weeks ago) :(

•••
I was told to also contact Jonathan the general manager at NameJet at [email protected] - no reply from him either so far

•••
So .... message understood. Over and out.

•••
•••
•••
Call a local collection agency, or find someone professional in Kirkland on Fiverr to visit in person and ask for a check. There is an auction regulation commission in Seattle, file a complaint with them too. There are sellers who have PRO badges on their avatar here on NP’s that sell on scam jet, so maybe PM them ask to have a name of alternate person.

There are some ideas, after the July 2017 shill bidding scandal and all their games exposed here, I chose not to do any business at all there.

•••
Is Namejet == Snapnames == Web.com ?

•••
Less communicative is the understatement of the year, they just ignore me all together (and don't pay the money they owe me).
When Laurie was there nothing like this would ever have happened.

Last edited:
•••
Less communicative is the understatement of the year, they just ignore me all together (and don't pay the money they owe me).
When Laurie was there nothing like this would ever have happened.

Who owns Namejet? who are the executives?

•••
•••
Less communicative? Well, I have an active ticket submitted and there's no reply for 18 days now. Very disappointed, to say the least.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back