Dynadot

Expected future of 4LLLL .com domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

omerlevinson

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I see the market and it seems that prices go down. What do you think the future of these domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you check recent sales of all 4 letter domains (non Premiums) they have all declined by $100 dollars in the last 2 months in the "reseller" market.
Yes, if you are lucky to have cvcv's maybe the value is holding, but those have also taken a hit.
Even the Chinese 4Letter.com's have taken a beat down and have declined by $800.
Say it ain't so? Chiese premiums were $2,000 few months ago. Now?
A good friend of mine that is a top domainer said to me "sell all your 4 letter domains while you can".
This is why I'm selling all of my 4 letter dot com domains. Time will tell... But history does not lie.

Last edited:
•••
Also, do you think 4L chips are still rising? Show me where. Prove me wrong.
No, they're not rising. And I never said they were, man! But they are holding fairly steady.

By the way, eBay is no measure either. A few weeks ago I saw a chip sell for around $900 while the overall floor was about $1200.

•••
No, they're not rising. And I never said they were, man! But they are holding fairly steady.

By the way, eBay is no measure either. A few weeks ago I saw a chip sell for around $900 while the overall floor was about $1200.
I don't think they're holding steady tbh.

•••
I sense collusion to help drive down prices. Worthless b.s. and hearsay without real examples to back it up. I checked shortnames.com last night and see no substantial change over the past few weeks.

The burden of proof is on the naysayers.

By the way, one or two members selling crap random 4L at +/- $200 does not reflect the aftermarket.
Not sure that a few domainers having a discussion on the decline of prices would constitute 'collusion' to drive down prices....

•••
You guys seem to be talking about non or anti-premiums here. These type names have been way overvalued following Chip2.0 and probably we are seeing a much needed market correction.

Realistically, there are no end users for these names. They are domainer tokens or baseball cards being tossed back and forth and all around. Bound to be a LOSING game.

•••

Holding steady? From what? The jump of the cliff?

•••
Yeah. That was a strong word. Obviously it's all opinion and speculation, but I am in the business to make money, not gamble. So I will stick to single and two word generics to be safe. The llll market has always been pretty weak with its rollercoaster values.

•••
Not sure that a few domainers having a discussion on the decline of prices would constitute 'collusion' to drive down prices....
Lol I know right, no one cares what I say. I prefer that.

•••
There's been a lot of chatter on NP chat of 4L "doom and gloom", maybe some of it tongue in cheek, but it sure isn't constructive and I find it at least mildly suspicious.

•••
Forge, what happened to your avatar? I can't recognize you.

•••
There's been a lot of chatter on NP chat of 4L "doom and gloom", maybe some of it tongue in cheek, but it sure isn't constructive and I find it at least mildly suspicious.
When I sell with no loss I'll be happy. Not sure how long that will be though.

•••
You guys seem to be talking about non or anti-premiums here. These type names have been way overvalued following Chip2.0 and probably we are seeing a much needed market correction.

Realistically, there are no end users for these names. They are domainer tokens or baseball cards being tossed back and forth and all around. Bound to be a LOSING game.
Also, no one here is colluding amongs each other.
BUT, I do tell you who is screwing your mind up. That is HugeDomains raising bids on Godaddy.com Auctions. Those are the companies colluding.

•••
it doesn't looking pretty for sure, i might have to file for bankruptcy.

•••
Lol, yes 3 or 4 people will collude and crash it. Nonsense. I want my prices to go up not down.

•••
It does not take a rocket Scientist to go do some searching on NamePros and see people selling their 4 Letter.coms for $225 $200, Wait few more weeks and You will start to see them at $150

Last edited:
•••
Look at the llll auctions. Barely breaking $200

•••
and sale number are way down, looks like no one buying. something going on

•••
•••
•••
•••
And that's a pronounceable...

•••
Lol, yes 3 or 4 people will collude and crash it. Nonsense. I want my prices to go up not down.
Collusion was probably too strong a word.

But hey, everyone loves a good conspiracy theory.

•••

To make that happen, you're going to need millions of dollars and a lot of time. I don't have either.

•••

No he didnt, Did he just call me ALEX JONES? :cigar:

•••
No he didnt, Did he just call me ALEX JONES? :cigar:
raw.gif

•••
Back