Not open for further replies.

Tortuguita

Established Member
Impact
I think this is the correct place to put my doubt:

I received this Email, I just removed my real name:

================================================
Hello XXXXXXX,

Congratulations! Your domain 137334.com has been sold for $8.888 through a 'Buy Now' listing you created at Epik.com. Epik support staff will contact you shortly to confirm the sale and help with the transfer.

If you're familiar with the transfer process, you can commence a transfer to your own Epik account now. Normally this means visiting the current registrar to unlock the domain and obtain the authorization code. Next purchase a transfer for 137334.com at Epik.com. (Note that this process differs for some domain endings (TLDs).)

Once the domain arrives in your own Epik account, it can then be moved to the Epik account belonging to the buyer. Transferring to your own account first is more secure, since doing so allows you to (A) keep the domain's authorization code private and (B) verify delivery of the domain. Funds will be deposited in your MasterBucks account once 137334.com has been moved to the buyer's Epik account.

If 137334.com no longer belongs to you or if it is not eligible for transfer, please let Epik support staff know as soon as possible. To ensure a positive experience for buyers, Epik strives to complete domain transfers within 7 days of payment.

Sincerely,
Epik Team
Epik.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 425-366-8810

===========================================

I contacted their support and now they are saying that the price is $8.89 USD

============================================

DearXXXXXXXXX,

Congratulations on your recent sales:

Domain Price Reason
137334.com $8.89 Transfer Not Created

Please log into your account where the domains resides and make sure it is unlocked - obtain the auth/epp code - and start the transfer within your Epik account immediately.

Domains delivery status: https://registrar.epik.com/domains-delivery

Once the domains arrives we can complete this transaction quickly. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Epik.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 425-366-8810

============================================================

Proofs of my point:

You right about this but some places on the internet only allow us to us "." or ",", they don't allow to use one or other.

One example, preev.com, in the past if instead "," you put "." then the site would not works. Now if you change the "," to "." and then back to "," you bug the site.

----

Edit: 09/06/2020

Regarding the "." and the ",", let me show some example:

(Many are in portuguese but the most important is not the language)

1) Buying bitcoin in a exchange:
VlXmoQz.png

2) Total in my bank account:

2pmi4vl.png

3) Value for donation in a big online bank:

hCyv1B9.png

4) Transfer for a bitcoin exchange receipt:

zmT24g2.png

5) Price in sedo:

InuumuJ.png

6) Editing price on the Epik, as you can see I can put 8.000:

wBxwKkN.png

So please, stop with this "." instead of "," problem.

upload_2020-6-20_7-59-52.png

upload_2020-6-20_8-0-45.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back