Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What is this "epik" behaviour

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

manojahi

Established Member
Impact
274
Hi,
I bought a domain that was new expiration for $10 and this is on GoDaddy.
I listed this on Epik for $20. and today got an email from Epik that my domain got sold.
but they also said to transfer the domain to Epik.

now transfer fee is around $9. and Epik will take a 9% charge for selling. and the total sale was $20

why should I pay this fee?
am I missing something here

thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
4
•••
Its the price you pay for using NameLiquidate. You must transfer the name.
 
1
•••
You dont deserve a sale.
But that’s my take.
Probably, would be complaining if had no sale.

“Epik” behavior is being too nice; allow any registrar.
DropCatch requires ALL names there held Namebright,

@DanSanchez @Rob Monster
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Read the terms and conditions next time. They are not displayed just for fun
 
6
•••
As alluded to above you agreed to their terms and conditions, set a stupidly low price that would not cover costs and now you have to honour your agreement otherwise your name becomes mud......

I remember my first 2 sales barely covered cost's, made a very small profit but should of held them for the long term.......ah well......it's all a learning curve

At least next time you know NOT what to do.........
 
4
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back