NameSilo

Enduser lists and short sales letter services.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will compose a list of enduser email addresses specificly for your domain as will as help you compose a simple (few sentence) sales letter.

$25 for 10-15 enduser emails and simple letter. more advanced work? pm me for quote

pm, post, or email me at [email protected] for details

yes, I will consider a few (none left) free services in exchange for reviews.

reviews up soon hopefully

paypal only.

I CANNOT GUARANTEE A SALE!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
still 2 free reviews left

•••
•••
I'll take a review copy possibly. Send me a PM with more details

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

Rebels

•••
ill take a review copy, please PM me

•••
out of review copies but taking orders . only $25 for 10-15 enduser email addresses and simple sales letter. more advanced work? pm for quote.

paypal only

•••
Review

I received a list of end users, a direct link to their main site, a link to their contact page, and their contact information. He also gave a small description of each site along with it.

He also provided a 5 sentence email I could send off to all of the possible end users.

I've done this, and hope to hear back from them soon. :)

I would definitely say Kevin A is a great resource to anyone looking for possible end users, and although he cannot guarantee a sale it is obvious he does everything he can on his end to make it possible.

I'm look forward to using his service again in the near future!

Rebels

•••
Review

Received a list of about 12 end users within a day. All with as much contact information as possible. This includes the whois email, contact emails on site, telephone numbers, links to contact forms if no emails are provided. I do recommend the list to be a little more organized, but it's no biggy. Overall, great service with a quick turnaround time.

Will most likely use service again real soon.

•••
thanks guys, takikz, actually I did not go to whois all info came off sites, thanks for the tip though, next time I will.

•••
10% discount on all orders until feb. 1st

•••
10% discount on all orders until feb. 1st

•••
Review: Very good service,fast replies, fast service. Good quality.

•••
thanks cody. 10% off all orders placed before feb. 1st!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back