IT.COM

Emails from domainers selling crap names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been getting a few lately about them congratulating me on my domain purchase and that my next step is now to submit them to all the search engines via their services they provide... :rolleyes:

:talk:

dude, you don't submit "domain names" to search engines.

the premise is a fallacy.

imo...

•••
•••
I reply to these emails with: "If you have to SPAM to get customers, I assume your company is shitty and thus you shall never see my money & I will never hire you."

:)

I've been getting a few lately about them congratulating me on my domain purchase and that my next step is now to submit them to all the search engines via their services they provide... :rolleyes:

•••
I just received this:

We have great news! The domain name ............com is now being offered by our company.

http :// mswss.com/id/3c2fc0ea12

We will provide you with full access and ownership of the domain name.

If you have any questions, please send us a email. Customer service is our top priority!

Sincerely,
Ethan T. Stout
3176 Hartland Avenue
Brandon, WI 53919

I am the owner of the domain they're trying to sell me, poor clowns! :lol:

•••
i got the exact same mail from Mr. Stout for asiafashionblog .com (also belonging to me) just some hour ago..

guess some mailbot was running rampage again

•••
I got this same message for a domain I've never registered for, nor did I request it. I was worried someone was trying to phish me. Do you think it is phishing? Here's another question, do I possibly have a domain I do not want! I signed up for a new one last month, but this was not it.

•••
I get these emails so often it is painful. I started a tumblr awhile back to shame some of them and get their names, domains and email addresses into Google. If anybody wants to be added to the blog let me know.

http://quitfuckingdomainspammingme.tumblr.com :)

•••
Some pathetic idiot wanted to make money & spammed you in the hopes that you'd fill his pockets. These losers are everywhere. Just ignore him :)

I got this same message for a domain I've never registered for, nor did I request it. I was worried someone was trying to phish me. Do you think it is phishing? Here's another question, do I possibly have a domain I do not want! I signed up for a new one last month, but this was not it.

•••
Never received any offers from domainers selling crap names.

Anyway, I praise their work ethic. There are many domainers who don't even try! They think buyers will just come out of the blues and buy their domains

•••
I get quite a lot of these.
I always check out what domains they are selling and it's always a disappointment. Come on, you got my attention, at least offer a half decent domain for sale, not some crappy name you just registered!

•••
They think buyers will just come out of the blues and buy their domains

:talk:

don't know about you,

but most buyers who purchased domain names from me...

came out of the blue.

:)

imo...

•••
•••

Anyway, I praise their work ethic. There are many domainers who don't even try!

What you fail to realize is the fact these spammers and scammers, whom you so praise for their [misguided] work ethic, are spamming 'other domainers' rather than lending their efforts to finding actual buyers/end-users.

It makes as much sense as a real-estate agent trying to sell a house to another real-estate agent. WTF!? We're sellers - not buyers. Wake up kids!!!

•••
Some pathetic idiot wanted to make money & spammed you in the hopes that you'd fill his pockets. These losers are everywhere. Just ignore him :)

Thanks. Interestingly enough, the email I sent back to them came back to me undelivered. I'm guessing they wanted me to click their link and download their virus.

•••
That could have been the case. Also watch out for those ppl who request you to do an appraisal--it is pretty much 100% a scam. They aren't interested in your domain but want you to pay money at an "appraisal" website they own.

Thanks. Interestingly enough, the email I sent back to them came back to me undelivered. I'm guessing they wanted me to click their link and download their virus.

•••
What an eyesore.
They should spam Apple in order to get their ass sued like they deserve :sick:
Hello,

The Domain name iphone-moscow.com is coming back to the market!

All businesses and individuals with similar domains will receive this notification before the domain goes on public sale.

To submit your bid click here.

If you have a winning bid, it means:

1. Full ownership of the domain
2. You will have full and exclusive rights to the domain
3. You will be able to redirect the domain to your current website
4. One year's free registration included in the price (normal renewal is around $10 per year)

We are here to help if you have any questions or concerns, so please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Thank you,

Michael Harrington
Lead Domain Broker | Nameless LLC
Int: (+44) 203-3185219 US: +1(888)-616-0538 Skype: NamelessLLC
Address: Nameless LLC,
4 Harbour Centre 1002KY George Town,
Cayman Islands

Remove me

Stability itself is nothing else than a more sluggish motion.
The Fuhrman tapes supposedly have him saying the N word 27 times. This is roughly the same as 3 minutes of an old Richard Pryor record.
SO, U WANT TO BE AN ARTIST? OR JUST ACT LIKE ONE? WELL NOW U CAN! 4 ONLY , U 2 CAN SPEND A WEEK IN THE DESERT, ROUGHING IT WITH OTHER 'CREATIVES' AND MAKING 'CONCEPT PIECES' ON THE INTERNET! DON'T FORGET TO PACK YOUR ATTITUDE, YOUR WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR FAKE INSPIRATION AND COMMUNITY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOUR IGNORANCE! -- Kristiina Wilson

•••
Got one from somebody wanting me to buy Mor-ta-ge.com because it was about to be dropped. Said it was a 'Premium' domain......

Sent a response saying it had too many hyphens in all the wrong places to be considered premium.

Every seller will claim his/her domains are premium.

•••
•••
This is why I always suggest to never call your domains premium, even if they really are

And a humorous definition of what is a premium domain, can be seen here. :wave:

•••
Yep, that link pretty much hit the nail on the head.

"'Good lord almighty, I finally hand-registered my first truly category killer domain, inexplicably.org. No doubt about it, this premium domain will be worth at least five figures one day!'"

And a humorous definition of what is a premium domain, can be seen here. :wave:

•••
I simply never reply to them...
They can waste their time but I am not going to waste mine!

•••
There must be some idiots buying their shinola .

•••
That could have been the case. Also watch out for those ppl who request you to do an appraisal--it is pretty much 100% a scam. They aren't interested in your domain but want you to pay money at an "appraisal" website they own.

Good to know, thanks!

•••
Some times the domains being offered are pretty good, but the prices are very high. I just got this offer for a domain that is similar to one I own. (Not sure of its value simply because it sounds like potty! Lol.)

"We intend to unload one of our cherished assets, poti.com.
Would you be keen to discuss this?
We are accepting 6-figure offers (just $100,000 onwards)."

•••
It's good, yeah. But even a random CVCV.com wouldn't net 6-figures.

Some times the domains being offered are pretty good, but the prices are very high. I just got this offer for a domain that is similar to one I own. (Not sure of its value simply because it sounds like potty! Lol.)

"We intend to unload one of our cherished assets, poti.com.
Would you be keen to discuss this?
We are accepting 6-figure offers (just $100,000 onwards)."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back