NameSilo

Efty Marketplace Example

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Today I signed up for the EFTY 30-day trial to test the look and landing page customization feastures. I already have a portfolo on another site. I was just curious what other domainers have done to see what features are available etc. I did notice it did not automatically upload my .TV domains but it did look at WHOIS to find most of the others - even those which were expired. I decided to "not publish" most of the Spanish domains on this EFTY site. Anyone have some examples....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll check out etsy more soon. From a glance it has potential, but I don't like the header.. it's way over size in height...Too much space wasted. but I think this platform has a bright future.. The logo upload is a key plus, and landing page isn't bad on one of the new release.

Please share if anyone one uses etsy and if you made any sales.. and share your websites.

•••
Wanted to write about my experience with Efty because I love their platform. In the past I used Domain Name Sales, but there is too much conflict of interest with the new Uniregistry market so I decided to switch. The big plus is I get to customize my landing pages completely and add logos (ex. JustGold.com). I use the custom text area to write down my phone number and email. This way, if a buyer for whatever reason doesn’t feel comfortable filling out the contact form, they still have an option to contact me. I’ve gotten a lot of calls so far and they convert better than email so it’s a big plus. Efty has a lot of different themes which is another positive thing, and I personally like North.

I was also a beta tester for the new marketplace feature and it came out great at TheDomainStore.com. I think it’s set up perfectly because it has the initial “wow” factor on the home page with the 9 logos (thanks @Sobi) for the premium domains. The phone number on the top right makes you easily accessible, and the categories plus the search bar help end users find what they need more easily.

Both the marketplace and the landers have google analytics tracking set up on them so I can see the location of visitors, which pages are most visited, etc. The traffic stats are very accurate and it helps a ton when thinking of which names to drop or keep.

•••
Hi, I have tested the marketplace and really like it. It's exactly what I was looking for.

I have some questions though:

- Could we have more than one site, or in order to do that we need to purchase a plan for each site?

- Is it possible to include a widget for brandable domains just like it's seen on the demos?

- Also, If you happen to sell cheaper and more expensive domains, could it be possible to also integrate Paypal for the cheaper domains, it is much less hassle than Escrow and for less than $500 domains it's a much more viable option.

Thanks!

•••
@rivey001 Thanks for the feedback. These two themes are the first of (hopefully) many. We will make sure to include a future theme with a smaller header for those that prefer that.

@TheDomainStore.com Thanks for the kind words!

@belmar313 As for now it's one marketplace per account. Can you elaborate a bit on the widget idea? Paypal has been requested by other's in the past so it's something we are definitely looking into for future updates!

•••
I'm a small time domain investor and loving Efty - great interface and very convenient. Also closed a few deals via their landing pages. Agree on the paypal integration, that would be nice.

•••
I'm a small time domain investor and loving Efty - great interface and very convenient. Also closed a few deals via their landing pages. Agree on the paypal integration, that would be nice.

Thanks Daniel. Hope to see in Delhi for DomainX!

•••
What I mean by ''the widget'' idea is the possibility of showing, say, your BrandBucket domains in a widget that showcases your brandable domains for sale and then sends you to BB.

Also, would it be possible to add a feature such as a newsletter? And that the client/reader might be able to sign up and receive new publications?

Thanks!

•••
What I mean by ''the widget'' idea is the possibility of showing, say, your BrandBucket domains in a widget that showcases your brandable domains for sale and then sends you to BB.

Also, would it be possible to add a feature such as a newsletter? And that the client/reader might be able to sign up and receive new publications?

Thanks!

We can certainly look into adding a text field in which you can add some html and javascript code so you can add widgets (not just BB but all sorts of widgets) in the next round of updates . Thanks for sharing the idea!

•••
@Doron Vermaat i start listing domains on marketplace and encounter an error. on my marketplace " Short Domain Section " showing 7 domains on tab but when you click that page you will find only 6 of them...
BrandStore.cc

•••
@Doron Vermaat i start listing domains on marketplace and encounter an error. on my marketplace " Short Domain Section " showing 7 domains on tab but when you click that page you will find only 6 of them...
BrandStore.cc

Check in your account which domains you have under the Short domains category. The one that is missing most like doesnt have a creation date. Update the domain with a creation date and it should show on your marketplace.

•••
The one that is missing most like doesnt have a creation date.
Got it, Issue Resolved.. ..! i think efty update creation date automatically at the time of submission but somehow efty missed it's date.. ! Thanx,,,! :)

•••
Can I use efty and the domain store features using my own domain name? I was going to develop 2 domains one for brandables and one for my other domains, I would rather pay efty and get it ASAP if ever possible?

•••
Can I use efty and the domain store features using my own domain name? I was going to develop 2 domains one for brandables and one for my other domains, I would rather pay efty and get it ASAP if ever possible?

I am not sure if I understand your question. You can set up your marketplace under your own custom domain name. Each user can set up one marketplace per account.

•••
So I can setup brandzo.com to be the main lander for my names? For examples he lander for krub.com would be brandzo.com\krub ?
I want to build authority on my own domain name for the brandables, just lease the engine from you. Did I understand it right?

•••
•••
So 2000 domains I pay $19x12 and I get the marketplace and all the features for all?
One last question, is it any possible to create subpages that don't belong to domains directly? For example, Brandzo.com/coolnames? I want to put text in there and link to it for seo purposes! Kindly adivise
Looks tempting to try by the way!

•••
Hey @Doron Vermaat great system loving the options.. for DomainExchange

Just a few things with the social media & Skype links is it possible to
allow open new browser rather than jumping straight to Twitter. This will
help prevent potential buyers getting side tracked..

Also is it possible for the domainers that do not want their domains parked but
would like to add CPA advertising on either side of both the landers & market place?

Cheers

•••
So 2000 domains I pay $19x12 and I get the marketplace and all the features for all?
One last question, is it any possible to create subpages that don't belong to domains directly? For example, Brandzo.com/coolnames? I want to put text in there and link to it for seo purposes! Kindly adivise
Looks tempting to try by the way!

Correct, up to 1500 domains is $7/month (billed annually) and for $19/month (billed annually) you can manage up to 5000. The marketplace and all other features in Efty are included in that price. Creating sub pages is not possible for now.

Hey @Doron Vermaat great system loving the options.. for DomainExchange

Just a few things with the social media & Skype links is it possible to
allow open new browser rather than jumping straight to Twitter. This will
help prevent potential buyers getting side tracked..

Also is it possible for the domainers that do not want their domains parked but
would like to add CPA advertising on either side of both the landers & market place?

Cheers

Noted about the social links linking out. We will make sure they open in a new window when we iron out the next bugs. Adding ads to For-Sale landing pages or the marketplace is not possible and also not something we consider for the future. We advice that you keep domains that earn solid PPC revenue with your favorite parking platform.

•••
Is there a plan to remove infinite scrolling?
I looked at @Shams marketplace and I struggle to load anything above 100 names.
There's no way I would be able to see all of his 300+ domains.
It's the main reason I can't use Efty store right now.

One suggestion - if a name is added to the marketplace perhaps redirect it automatically to the subpage there.
Right now it still shows separate landing pages. And we have to modify each and every redirection at the registrar.

•••
I looked at @Shams marketplace and I struggle to load anything above 100 names.
That's because i didn't categorised them yet. Efty new marketplace only showing domains which we have categorized unlike old style which show all domains..

34ccd009ed0a42cca9e7bbcfc4889f24.png

•••
No, you can see all after you click "advanced search" but is starts to slow down and freeze the whole page.

•••
@bluebox as for now we don't plan to get rid of infinite scroll. We did some research and it's very rare that an end-user ends up searching trough hundreds of domains. They usually search for a keyword or category and even then most of them will narrow down the search results with the filters such as price, TLD, age etc.

We will definitely considering making it an option for Efty users in the next big roll-out: infinite scroll or pagination.

•••
No, you can see all after you click "advanced search" but is starts to slow down and freeze the whole page.
ooohh... I never explore that. You are right about infinite scroll The list stop loading at 120.

They usually search for a keyword or category and even then most of them will narrow down the search results with the filters such as price, TLD, age etc.
Right But it does matter when the user cannot create a custom category. if someone has hundreds of short domains mix of .com .net .org etc and the viewer can only view up to 100 domains and he will give up after few down scrolls, Short domains like 4L do not hold any keywords except very few. If you have custom Categories options like .Net Domains, Short .org Domains , Short .Com Domains etc . I'm not stating you should add these categories, it's just an example but this opportunity would be better for users and Viewers.

•••
We will definitely look into the infinite scroll issue. It works fine for me but we will do some cross browser testing. We are going to add some more categories very soon so if anyone misses a specific category please let us know so that we can consider adding them!

•••
Hello, pardon my ignorance but I do not see an option for keywords on efty. Will that effect traffic to my domain?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back