IT.COM

Efty Marketplace Example

NameSilo
Watch
Today I signed up for the EFTY 30-day trial to test the look and landing page customization feastures. I already have a portfolo on another site. I was just curious what other domainers have done to see what features are available etc. I did notice it did not automatically upload my .TV domains but it did look at WHOIS to find most of the others - even those which were expired. I decided to "not publish" most of the Spanish domains on this EFTY site. Anyone have some examples....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Appreciate the speediness and good customer service. Huge woohoo on that.

Thank you!

•••
Yeah my bad, just PM'ed you the instructions on how to set this up!
I think it will be better if you post the instructions here so everyone can do if they want

•••
I think it will be better if you post the instructions here so everyone can do if they want

We currently have four different themes for the marketplace. The Eustatius, Borgen and Emma theme will show all "premium" names you have featured on your marketplace at the individual domain name pages as well. To feature a domain you search for, and open it in Efty and then check the "Premium" box under the marketing tab of that domain. You can feature as many premium domains if you like.

•••
We currently have four different themes for the marketplace. The Eustatius, Borgen and Emma theme will show all "premium" names you have featured on your marketplace at the individual domain name pages as well. To feature a domain you search for, and open it in Efty and then check the "Premium" box under the marketing tab of that domain. You can feature as many premium domains if you like.
Thank you Doron. I was already doing that, I thought it was for landing pages:)

•••
I tried the trial and I'll say I like the landing pages and features but pages load too slow across the board.

I point my domains to my own simple sales landers on my PHP sales site and instant load under SSL.

I point my domains to Bodis free simple sales pages and the same instant load minus the SSL.

I point to efty and features are better being able to capitalize keywords in domains, email verification on offers, being able to add my own background image, being able to modify sales text etc....or suggestions I've made to Bodis but none of those extra features matter if I can count 3-5 seconds slow before a page completely loads. So I'd love to be all in on this but unfortunately I'll be sticking with my own sales pages or Bodis sales pages for now anyway as I'm in agreement with @internext that the foundation/loading times should be priority #1 over more features being added as features don't help get leads if their waiting for the pages to load. Whether servers need to be beefed up or Incapsula etc... needs to be used to kill off bad bot traffic there is definitely room for improvement on loading times and the only reason I won't be subscribing as I believe I'd lose leads with that delay. Sometimes they load quick like right now but earlier today not so much.

Last edited:
•••
@Doron Vermaat
Doron, is it possible somehow to regulate order in which our domains are displayed in showcase section at home page of the marketplace? Until now, it seems that position of the domain in whowcase section it is directly connected to order, in which we have added domains to efty system.

My issue is that when I want to group some sets of domains, it is not possible at the moment..and I would like to have them logically grouped in showcase section (insurance domains together, .life domains together, etc, not to have a mix).

Thank you :)

•••
For anyone -- on the UDRP "safe" pages ... have no price shown. Is showing a price vs an open offer page actually a thing with UDRPs?

... I haven't heard of lots of cases stemming from the likes of BB and nameriffic? But admittedly, I haven't been looking...

•••
The landing pages are loading super slow, this is crazy.

•••
@Doron Vermaat
Doron, is it possible somehow to regulate order in which our domains are displayed in showcase section at home page of the marketplace? Until now, it seems that position of the domain in whowcase section it is directly connected to order, in which we have added domains to efty system.

My issue is that when I want to group some sets of domains, it is not possible at the moment..and I would like to have them logically grouped in showcase section (insurance domains together, .life domains together, etc, not to have a mix).

Thank you :)

I second this request

•••

This is becoming a popular request so this is certainly on our radar. I'll do my best to get this on the future development roadmap.

The landing pages are loading super slow, this is crazy.

We had some downtime a few hours back while shipping some new code. This should be resolved now but if you are still experiencing slow loading landers please let me know.

And oh yeah. We're live with the Payoneer Escrow integration :) More details on our blog here.

•••
This is becoming a popular request so this is certainly on our radar. I'll do my best to get this on the future development roadmap.

We had some downtime a few hours back while shipping some new code. This should be resolved now but if you are still experiencing slow loading landers please let me know.

And oh yeah. We're live with the Payoneer Escrow integration :) More details on our blog here.
Thank you, I would really appreciate that! At the moment, if one wants to logically group his showcase domains, there is no other way then to DELETE complete marketplace, and to load all domains again, in desired order, so they show in desired order also on showcase home page.

It is huge amount of work, and one looses his description, setup prices, and one needs also to re-attach logos to all his domains again. Not a huge work when there are only few dozens of them, but in my case it takes literally days...it is a big problem for me.

•••
@Doron Vermaat
None of my efty Lander Pages are loading. Please resolve this quickly

•••
•••
I'm trying to reach our server admin now to get this resolved asap. Sorry guys.

•••
I hope will add these functions:

- Custom favicon
- Custom categories
- Multilanguage store and editable language strings panel
- Dynamic XML sitemap or RSS feed

Also, thanks a lot for mail support as quickly.

•••
It takes time to update when I make a price change on my names.What is going on?

•••
It takes time to update when I make a price change on my names.What is going on?

Looking into this now and will update here asap.

•••

This should have been fixed now. Happy Easter!

•••
•••
There is definitely a need for improvement in all areas but I think efty is the best solution for a domain name shop. Thanks @Doron Vermaat

•••
Have sold 24000$ worth of domains through efty landing pages. I vouch for them personally to

•••
•••
@ All Efty Users

Do any of you use a white or grey background for your marketplace? I do. The HEADER TEXT & INTRO TEXT are white in color too and we can't change it. It looks awkward. Doron says that if this becomes a popular request, they will consider adding that to their development roadmap. Make it a popular request please.

Ty

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back