Dynadot

Frustrated with Namejet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

themavrick

Top Member
Impact
Is anyone here from Namejet?

I sold a few names at Namejet in May and some by June 10. I was hoping I would get my check after June 15. They told me 15th of the following month.

I didn't hear from them even after July 15. I sent them emails but no response.

And no signs even after Aug 15th. I sent emails to Accounting Department but no help.

Its like I'm dealing with a SCAM company.

How can I get my money from them?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namejet is not answering or resolving any supports tickets these days. I have a bad experience with them last month and the ticket is still open!

@NameJetGM any updates here?

•••
I stopped using them because it takes so long to get paid. Why only pay the 15th of the following month? To help your book keeping? I care about sales and cash flow not how it’s easier for them.
If I got a pay out even the week after I may use them
The long lead in to auction doesn’t feel necessary either
These are my opinions and mine only. You can feel free to disagree

•••
There is definitely something going on lately, as I have it on direct deposit and nothing for a few months - I email and get responses, yet nothing ever hits the bank account.

Before this, everything was like clockwork....

•••
•••
•••
There is definitely something going on lately, as I have it on direct deposit and nothing for a few months - I email and get responses, yet nothing ever hits the bank account.

Before this, everything was like clockwork....
What's your story?

•••
•••
People still use them?

Most actual domainers do. It's a great place to pickup domains.

I get paid fine but it's obvious the thread starter is having some issues that should be addressed. It seems a little slower than it was in the past, they probably should hire some more people.

Last edited:
•••
Contact Web com. Good luck!

•••
•••
I kind of saw this coming with their decline and decided not to auction domains with them anymore....

•••
I sold a few names at Namejet in May and some by June 10. I was hoping I would get my check after June 15. They told me 15th of the following month.

And no signs even after Aug 15th. I sent emails to Accounting Department but no help.

Yes, it is a SCAM company like you mentioned! You are another angry seller/customer of namejet...

The resume is that jonathan tenenbaum (namejet ´´admin´´) is a DISHONEST, SHADY AND A SHILL BIDDER with multiple namejet usernames, and he Will countinue doing this as long as he ´´works´´ at namejet… @NameJetGM

If you have issues or problems with namejet or with jonathan tenenbaum, please REPORT all the problems to the namejet owners: Web.com you can send them emails at: [email protected] and [email protected] they do read all the emails and you Will get a respond in 24 hours.

•••
•••
So I got an email from a Namejet Staff, promising that my payment is in process. I would wait till next week. If I don't get my payment by next Friday Sept 13th, I would start online campaign to stop domainer investors from buying and selling at Namejet.

•••
Still acting like Con-artists. I can't believe they have no regard for their reputation.

•••
•••
•••
Yes, it is a SCAM company like you mentioned! You are another angry seller/customer of namejet...

The resume is that jonathan tenenbaum (namejet ´´admin´´) is a DISHONEST, SHADY AND A SHILL BIDDER with multiple namejet usernames, and he Will countinue doing this as long as he ´´works´´ at namejet… @NameJetGM

If you have issues or problems with namejet or with jonathan tenenbaum, please REPORT all the problems to the namejet owners: Web.com you can send them emails at: [email protected] and [email protected] they do read all the emails and you Will get a respond in 24 hours.
Well, Jonathan Tenenbaum is my go to guy whenever I have issues with namejet, I will always appreciate him as someone that helped and still helping me in my domain career. Kudos to him.

•••
Is anyone here from Namejet?

How can I get my money from them?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Did they end up paying you or not yet?

•••
Yes, finally got the payment.

I don't feel comfortable selling over there again.

•••
Yes, finally got the payment.

I don't feel comfortable selling over there again.

Thanks for your feedback. I was actually considering that which is why I wanted to know. I've sold before through them but it was long ago, before they started going downhill...

•••
domainers need to boycott Namejet plain and simple
when a business does not answer emails or support ticket,
they Must close the shop or sell it to someone who can run it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back