Dynadot

Domains bought from Namejet not delivered!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have bought 4 domains from Namejet auctions 7 days ago (8/11/2019) and I still didn't receive the domains, or any transfer instructions from Namejt!!

I sent several emails to Namejet support but they didn't respond at all. Also I tried to sent an email to web.com support but they also do not respond!

I sent the emails to:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I bought domains from NJ before, in the past the domains automatically get moved to your eNom account after payment, but now I didn't receive the domains at all!

The worst part is that at Namejet website in the support page where you should send ticket, the "Launch the Support Center" button does not work it leads to login page although I am already logged in.

What should I do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got a domain on NJ on Nov 16 and received the Network Solutions account ID and password the next day.

Won an auction 6 days ago but haven’t received anything. Have buyer’s remorse this time so I could use a refund.

•••
Got a domain on NJ on Nov 16 and received the Network Solutions account ID and password the next day.

Won an auction 6 days ago but haven’t received anything. Have buyer’s remorse this time so I could use a refund.
It might work out for you if they don’t deliver in a timely fashion, against all the complaints piling up if you have buyers remorse. The main concern is their support ticket system is down, and they have outsourced support to Nova Scotia, who are clueless to any concerns, or ongoings. Still big money flowing thru there, so somebody has to be accountable. I would be worried if I send a wire to them at this point.

•••
Their support tickets don’t work for me anymore, just logs me out.

I got a hold of someone on the phone today, and they sounded surprised like I didn’t get an email from them, like it was a one off thing. NameJet is clearly broken for a certain type of transfers which are probably not in their network.

Support was not in Seattle like before, guy was in Nova Scotia, after ten minutes on hold he said I will escalate the ticket. When I asked him about small specifics like why domain has not been moved to net sol yet etc.. he was clueless, and he goes I don’t ha dale that. All he kept saying was I will pass it along, just a support yes man.

Hopefully if enough people complain we can raise some concerns, but red flag is up for sure.

Taryn has been spending a year end fortune over their past few weeks, we should see if they are getting their names. Otherwise I want to stay within my chargeback window since I paid via credit card.

I've had a ticket escalated every weekday since last week Monday by calling in. Now have a supervisor cc'd to my ticket to see if that gets a response. I'll be calling them again today. I will call them until they get it done.

•••
I've had a ticket escalated every weekday since last week Monday by calling in. Now have a supervisor cc'd to my ticket to see if that gets a response. I'll be calling them again today. I will call them until they get it done.
Something has gone wrong as everything kind of worked before, looks like
NameJet has been gutted to basically work on auto pilot, so when something fails, it fails bad.

•••
maybe the nj house is under investigation ... ?

•••
I still didnt any update from them they did open a ticket through Web.com support last week, but after that total silence!

Can credit card purchases be reveresed by the bank?

•••
I still didnt any update from them they did open a ticket through Web.com support last week, but after that total silence!

Can credit card purchases be reveresed by the bank?
Of course they can if they don’t deliver the goods, it’s fraud.

It’s really up to them, they need to send out a email if they are having issues, and people can understand, and work thru it. Otherwise taking people’s money, shutting down online support is not going to help.

Like seriously not a bad business they have, if they care a little about it, and took care of their paying customers they might make it, but taking people’s money, and not delivering goods, it’s self implosion.

Last edited:
•••
Of course they can if they don’t deliver the goods, it’s fraud.

It’s really up to them, they need to send out a email if they are having issues, and people can understand, and work thru it. Otherwise taking people’s money, shutting down online support is not going to help.

Like seriously not a bad business they have, if they have a little F about it, and took care of their paying customers they mIgor make it, but taking people’s money, and not delivering goods, it’s self implosion.

Is there someone from Namejet, Snapnames or Web.com to tag here?

these guys will be out of business very soon if they dont fix their business.. I was very active bidder in NJ for long time and now I totally stopped using them after this problem!

Domainers here should be aware and careful, dont spend big money on NJ auctions.

•••
Is there someone from Namejet, Snapnames or Web.com to tag here?

these guys will be out of business very soon if they dont fix their business.. I was very active bidder in NJ for long time and now I totally stopped using them after this problem!

Domainers here should be aware and careful, dont spend big money on NJ auctions.
I don’t think there is anyone, the last person on here was GM J T who was just a stalker on the forums. He was promoted to Head of Privacy at Web.com or something.

Issue will come front, and center when guys like Taryn don’t get their names. Something is broken in the chain, and either they are to stupid, or ignorant to fix it, or they going under, and taking everyone’s money with them. If you have funds in account balances, I would try to extract them until they can update on the situation. I see some people been waiting a month, that is a serious concern. We live in the information superhighway, not the Stone Age. If they are taking people’s money, they best be delivering the names attached to such monies also. Not sure who is left to take the fall, but hopefully they will send an update, other than corporate customer service reps a world away who are clueless.

•••
I finally received the domains today at my Network Solutions account,
they sent me an email yesterday informing me that the domains has been transferred to my account, at least they do reply eventually to your emails!

Just for reference here are the emails addresses that I used to reach support:
[email protected] (they oppened the support ticket)
[email protected] (they replied to the support ticket)
[email protected] (never replied)

Last edited:
•••
I finally received the domains today at my Network Solutions account,
they sent me an email yesterday informing me that the domains has been transferred to my account, at least they do reply eventually to your emails!

Just for reference here are the emails addresses that I used to reach support:
[email protected] (they oppened the support ticket)
[email protected] (they replied to the support ticket)

I also received couple names yesterday night.

I am still waiting for more names. Some Public Auction , Some Expired Auction.

Thanks

•••
Still crickets from this company on a 4 figure purchase. Called phone number, they logged the issue, never heard back, emails are still unanswered. Everyone off for the rest of the year, not one functioning employee?

•••
Still crickets from this company on a 4 figure purchase. Called phone number, they logged the issue, never heard back, emails are still unanswered. Everyone off for the rest of the year, not one functioning employee?

how long are you waiting?
I advice to try the emails I used.
Also try calling web.com support forget about NJ support!

•••
When I have problems, I usually call Jonathan on his cellphone. He always answers when I call. He can only do so much but it helps to reach him and discuss issues.

•••
No update for my order as of yet. I will call again today.

By any chance did you guys purchase from a direct Lister with names at Moniker?

•••
No update for my order as of yet. I will call again today.

By any chance did you guys purchase from a direct Lister with names at Moniker?

Yes!

•••
•••
Looks like there might be a pattern here.

Either the registrar OR some of us are dealing with the same person.

Recently hundreds / thousands of names were listed by Moniker which is one of the reason we see lots of 4L in auction recently and so many fall through the crack for unbelievable price.

I talked to one of the guy. He is communicating. Responding at least. But keep telling me he will take care in couple days. I did received couple names. Still pending 6 to 8 names (5 Public auction , 3 expired)

Seems like Namejet and Seller both not handling the things properly. But I think sooner or later it will get resolved.

Thanks

•••
Thanks for the update Tera, looks it might be best to secure the domains at their home register first, as it seems moniker issue is looking to be a nightmare. I have 4 figures worth of undelivered names, and broken support ticket system. I don’t know why support is such a hard thing for them.

Last edited:
•••
What are the latest working email addresses where someone got response.

I got response from Moniker guy. But NJ support did not respond to any of my messages yet. Someone keep reading my messages from various locations but nobody responding.

I did request Moniker guy to send my 3 names. He said he will look into this. If I have success I will share with friends here.

Thanks

•••
What are the latest working email addresses where someone got response.

I got response from Moniker guy. But NJ support did not respond to any of my messages yet. Someone keep reading my messages from various locations but nobody responding.

I did request Moniker guy to send my 3 names. He said he will look into this. If I have success I will share with friends here.

Thanks
This Moniker guy has a lot of names, you would think he wants to get paid, and just sit there, and input auth codes, what is his hold up. My name is stuck at Moniker also. I know Moniker used to have 5 day hold on transfer, not sure if it has changed.

•••
@TERADOMAIN exactly that. I also noticed that 4L flood of domains all coming from Moniker which went on for like 6 or 8 week though it stopped 1 or 2 weeks ago. There were also a lot 4L from Uniregistry without reserve some weeks ago.

My initial thought was that those they just couldn't handle all those additional domains as this Direct Listings always require manual action.

I went back through all those sold 4L until early November just to find most of them are still sitting at Moniker.
A bunch of domains sold on 11/06 and 11/07 were transferred to NetSol on 11/15.
Since then only one more domain sold 11/12 moved on 11/20 and just today three more domains sold 11/06 and 11/11 transferred.

All domains transferred so far moved in less than one day, so there must be some way to approve the transfers (maybe via support?)

For the domains I made notes, oldest one which are not transferred yet are are sold 11/08.
Some other domains were unlocked on 11/19 and 11/20 but not transferred yet.

So it seems like things are moving, just extremely slow.
Still waiting for my domains, though it's "only" been 2-3 weeks for me.

Anyone tried to get AUTH CODES for the domains? Would be so much better and easier and you wouldn't be lock for at least 60 days at Netsol with your domains

•••
@xyo for me it took 19 days exactly.. but I sent a lot of emails as I mentioned earlier.. you need to do the same to move things faster.

Last edited:
•••
Here are names I have not received yet from Namepros. I did call today and rep is suppose to call back. They are all private sellers. I reached out to Xcites.com owner a few times, no response.

Please remember, if someone buys these names in the future, maybe the owner keeps the money and never delivers the names, in a private sale setting, so I listed the names.

Won at Namejet:

Xcites.com Purchased 11/3/19
NDRI.com Purchased 11/9/19
PCSN.com Purchased 11/15/19

Good luck to all.

•••
I’m still outstanding 4 figures worth of purchases also, support ticket system down, all calls rerouted to offsite call center, NameJet are you listening?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back