Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Frustrated with Namejet

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

themavrick

Top Member
Impact
989
Is anyone here from Namejet?

I sold a few names at Namejet in May and some by June 10. I was hoping I would get my check after June 15. They told me 15th of the following month.

I didn't hear from them even after July 15. I sent them emails but no response.

And no signs even after Aug 15th. I sent emails to Accounting Department but no help.

Its like I'm dealing with a SCAM company.

How can I get my money from them?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
 
Last edited:
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes, finally got the payment.

I don't feel comfortable selling over there again.
 
0
•••
Yes, finally got the payment.

I don't feel comfortable selling over there again.

Thanks for your feedback. I was actually considering that which is why I wanted to know. I've sold before through them but it was long ago, before they started going downhill...
 
0
•••
domainers need to boycott Namejet plain and simple
when a business does not answer emails or support ticket,
they Must close the shop or sell it to someone who can run it
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back