Dynadot

poll Domaining's version of March Madness - Who is the best registrar in the business? 2020 Edition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is the best registrar in the business? 2020 Edition

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
It's time for the domain industry's version of March Madness

The best registrar in the business for 2020

Registrars that got less than 2 votes from last time were not included, Uniregistry being acquired by GoDaddy is not included.

the last big poll here.

Can NameSilo defend their crown? Will Epik finally come through and attain the top spot? GoDaddy always a contender. Any surprises?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I only had experience with Name, Namebright, GoDaddy and some local registrar in my country (not worth mentioning). All having 100 to 250 domains, I found out that Namebright was the easiest place to manage domains (txt records, nameservers, folders, notes, etc).
Not sure about others, as I haven't tried, thus I voted for only what I have experienced personally so far...

•••
I voted for Dynadot genius. You can't even read a poll. And you're really the last person on this forum to talk about anybody being a fanboy. You've went to some other level on that, I believe you may have a shrine.
I don't want to accuse anybody and I will not point out anybody, but I have checked a few of the well known dynadot voters and most of them are big fans of godaddy and you can't find a single thread talking about dynadot, only about godaddy but they still voted for dynadot. If you count that lot's of godaddy voters voted for dynadot this year, it looks like is mostly a vote against epik, from godaddy fans, than a vote for dynadot. PS I have voted for namesilo, so can't be accused of anything, just pointing the obvious.

•••
I don't want to accuse anybody and I will not point out anybody, but I have checked a few of the well known dynadot voters and most of them are big fans of godaddy and you can't find a single thread talking about dynadot, only about godaddy but they still voted for dynadot. If you count that lot's of godaddy voters voted for dynadot this year, it looks like is mostly a vote against epik, from godaddy fans, than a vote for dynadot. PS I have voted for namesilo, so can't be accused of anything, just pointing the obvious.

I believe lot here changed their votes to dynadot just to be against epik. Too much politics. If there are fanboys of epik then there are dedicated haters too.

More conspiracy theories?

Unless someone is being compensated or compelled to vote, then they can vote any way they want, for any reason.

Are we going down a path now of it Dynadot wins the results have to be questioned?
It seems like that is the case.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Unless someone is being compensated or compelled, then they can vote any way they want, for any reason.

Brad
It's no conspiracy, but when a person who has 1% or less at a particular registrar and than he is voting for that registrar, it's common sense to ask yourself why somebody will vote for a registrar and not using it. If you are happy to take everything as it is, just to see the results you want, than good for you. I will always doubt, when logic doesn't work.

•••
It's no conspiracy, but when a person who has 1% or less at a particular registrar and than he is voting for that registrar, it's common sense to ask yourself why somebody will vote for a registrar and not using it. If you are happy to take everything as it is, just to see the results you want, than good for you. I will always doubt, when logic doesn't work.

If Epik (with their army of employees) wins then then results are legitimate.

If anyone else wins, then the results need to be questioned.

Got it!

The bottom line is you have absolutely no idea what is in someone's head. More than one person now started questioning Dynadot's votes as being legitimate when they started to get close to the lead.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I post much more about GoDaddy, but I voted for Dynadot. Originally. Without reviewing current votes (which are unavailable before voting anyway). No vote changes. Dyna simply works, it has stable system with the features I need as a domainer, and good prices (with adequate annual spending) :)

Last edited:
•••

More like reading struggles since I explained it numerous times already in this very thread. I also have literally 20% there, not less than 1% and that will grow once I take advantage of the $5.99 .com coupon this month.

Last edited:
•••
If Epik (with their army of employees) wins then then results are legitimate.

If anyone else wins, then the results need to be questioned.

Got it!

The bottom line is you have absolutely no idea what is in someone's head. More than one person now started questioning Dynadot's votes as being legitimate when they started to get close to the lead.

Brad
This is what I was saying, that the result will not be 100% either way, but trying to get more votes for dynadot, just to make sure that epik will not win, will not make dynadot better or epik worse.

•••
Like I said I answered that question literally in this thread many times.
I didn't hear you complaining last year or in 2018, when Joe was voting for his company, everything was a smooth ride, when you were happy with the result.

•••
I didn't hear you complaining last year or in 2018, when Joe was voting for his company, everything was a smooth ride, when you were happy with the result.

1 vote isn’t 18 genius, and the employee vote already swayed another poll, the landing page one.

•••
1 vote isn’t 18 genius, and the employee vote already swayed another poll, the landing page one.

epik would win with or without employees
you try your hardest to discredit actual results
the fruit of Rob’s labor and oh best registrar!

Samer

Last edited:
•••

That we know of...1 that we know of. Who knows how many undercover staff have voted for GD or Dynadot or anyone else.

•••
So who is to decide if 1 vote is good and 18 are bad? If you are using some rules one's, than you should play by the same rules, no matter if it's 1 or 100. It should have been banned from the start, if you want the same genuine results.

•••
epik would win with or without employees
you try your hardest to discredit actual results
the fruit of Rob’s labor and oh best registrar!

Samer

Dynadot is down by 14 votes. If you take out known employees, Epik has fewer votes than Dynadot right now.

So that talking point is no longer valid.

Brad

•••

Unless someone is being compensated or compelled to vote, then they can vote any way they want, for any reason.

Are we going down a path now of it Dynadot wins the results have to be questioned?
It seems like that is the case.

Brad

If Dynadot wins they are legitimate winner.

•••
That we know of...1 that we know of. Who knows how many undercover staff have voted for GD or Dynadot or anyone else.

This!
Brad might accuse you of conspiracy theories..

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Dynadot is down by 14 votes. If you take out known employees, Epik has fewer votes than Dynadot right now.

So that talking point is no longer valid.

Brad

15 votes @PriyankaS is a person :xf.wink:
Sorry Brad i count her.

•••
Shhh Brad might accuse you of conspiracy

That is at least 3 people now questioning the legitimacy of Dynadot votes.

Brad

•••
That is at least 3 people now questioning the legitimacy of Dynadot votes.

Brad

Yes Brad, you are the most credible in my eyes
Sorry didnt mean to single you out.

and you’re still the most credible

Samer

•••
15 votes @PriyankaS is a person :xf.wink:
Sorry Brad i count her.

Yep, and they already voted and that vote has been counted.

Regardless, what you said is still not true. If you remove the known Epik employees they have less votes than Dynadot right now.

Brad

•••
If Dynadot wins they are legitimate winner.
So, if epik wins it will not be legitimate? Just going from the 59 votes epik had last year to over 160 until now, it will show they are the big winner, legitimate or not.

•••
Yep, and they already voted and that vote has been counted.

Regardless, what you said is still not true. If you remove the Epik employees they have less votes than Dynadot right now.

Brad

They voted for the wrong “E”

Brad, know enom Central costs $49.95 for com renewal? i feel bad for @PriyankaS

This company is worse than Network Solutions

Samer

Last edited:
•••
They voted for the wrong “E”

Brad, did you Enom Central charges $49.95 for .com renewal? i feel bad for @PriyankaS

This company is worse than Network Solutions
Uni deserves a spot over Enom

All you can work with is the actual results.

Sometimes in an vote you don't get a do over, you are just stuck with who/what you voted for. If you want to go down that path that every other vote needs to be vetted and see if people want to change it.

As far as Enom, I am not a fan. I only used them when NJ auction wins were pushed there and moved them ASAP.

Brad

•••
So, if epik wins it will not be legitimate? Just going from the 59 votes epik had last year to over 160 until now, it will show they are the big winner, legitimate or not.

Epik will be legitimate

•••
this thread has turned into a joke.....

Sidenote:

@Samer can you please stop with the disparaging comments about every company that is not Epik

What you are doing is negative promotional work on behalf of Epik and I for one am getting fed up with it, will only post this once and from now on will start reporting it.....don't won't a big argument over it, just please consider reigning in the negative competitor comments please.......

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back