Dynadot

poll Domaining's version of March Madness - Who is the best registrar in the business? 2020 Edition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is the best registrar in the business? 2020 Edition

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
It's time for the domain industry's version of March Madness

The best registrar in the business for 2020

Registrars that got less than 2 votes from last time were not included, Uniregistry being acquired by GoDaddy is not included.

the last big poll here.

Can NameSilo defend their crown? Will Epik finally come through and attain the top spot? GoDaddy always a contender. Any surprises?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why? namecheap .com renewal fee too much.

Always baffled, Namecheap not really “cheap”.

This isnt meant as a shot at Namecheap.. Just want kno does low namecheap com rate exist?

Samer

I think they hiked the fee lately.

•••

This isnt meant as a shot at Namecheap.. Just want kno does low namecheap com rate exist?

Samer
yes namecheap is not cheap

•••

Samer

I am interested in seeing such statements as a domainer. To see how people transfer the domains to Namecheap, and then are surprised at the high price. Does anyone check price before transfering at all? I think not.

•••
I am interested in seeing such statements as a domainer. To see how people transfer the domains to Namecheap, and then are surprised at the high price. Does anyone check price before transfering at all? I think not.

Well their name is their name not meaning the cheapest. It's a decent brand in my opinion. I don't have any names there but have an account.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back