IT.COM

domains DomainDomme leaving Clubhouse - DomainKing will block anyone who follows with a .eth handle

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Seems like a lot of people had enough with being disrespected and or inundated with spam and crass comments. Krista @domaindomme tweeted today she was leaving Clubhouse. Rick Schwartz then added that he will now be blocking those who follow him with a .eth handle I have always said the domain industry is a collection of echo chambers, on top of that some people plain don't like one … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Even more shocking that you’re not in it

Seems like your kind of “people” B
Man, you seem upset. What's the matter?

I own and have sold many non .Com. I just sold a .org recently for $12k.

I hope you get some good sales, and it turns your attitude around.

Brad

My problem is you acting like you’re not one of “those people” ... clubhouse is filled with people who have the same “motives” and “feelings” as you have so eloquently represented yourself with here ^

I think it’s quite funny ... (then) you seem confused as to why I would say “seems like clubhouse is your kinda club”

Is it not ?

you’ve been selling many non .com domains ... if you are selling many non .com domains, then why do you feel the need to bash on endusers or investors purchasing new GTLD .extensions ... literally you cannot find one viral thread here about GTLDs that you and @MadAboutDomains aren’t bashing on

And anyone who disagrees with that or downvotes me, go do your own research, there’s no need to hide, say you genuinely don’t like what I’m saying

I’m speaking the truth, hypocrisy at it’s finest Brad ... you haven’t supported the value of new .extensions (not a single time) then act all surprised when you get told that the people you support “pro .com investors” are your kinda people ...

Is that not true ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Another thing... Just so that you understand my position, I wouldn't cry tomorrow if .horse became the top extension, nor .xyz or .link or any other extension.

I don't cuddle up to my .com collection at night. It's not that vast and I'm not that exposed to the elements like that.

My investments are broad in many extensions and not huge in number and I concentrate more on development than I do domains for income.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back