IT.COM

poll Who Is The Number 1 Man in Chinese Domain Market?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DN.com

VIP Member
DN.com Staff
Impact
Yesterday, I saw a vote campaign titled as “Who is the Greatest Domainer of All Time?” on thedomains.com. The blogger Raymond Hackney emphasized the basic idea of this vote that there is a wide variety of choices for people to choose from, appealing to a wide variety of sensibilities.”

I track down two records of the vote results, one is from yesterday and one is today.

upload_2016-7-5_18-17-43.png

upload_2016-7-5_18-18-3.png

Comparing these two pictures, we can see that Rick Schwartz has caught up and is the number 1 now.

I was thinking of making such a poll in China as soon as I saw the one on thedomains.com. Then I did it on DN.com’s wechat handle DNclass. The voting is still going on and there are considerable numbers of voters. By the time when I am writing this post, the article has 1360 readers and 497 voters. The result comes below.

upload_2016-7-5_18-21-12.png

There is one defect of this poll. We put Chinese domainers and oversea domainers in one list and voters who are mostly Chinese can only pick one. Therefore, the poll is better described as who is the number 1 man in Chinese Domain market?

Further, the statistic of the poll shows that John Xu is ranked number 1 with 129 votes. Something about the result needs to be clarified. John Xu, though ranked number 1, is not necessarily the favorite domainer in China. Voters, which do not present the whole domaining market, may cater to our wishes as DN.com is the one running the poll.

In all, the result may not be objective. So just have fun!

Great news! DN.com is thrilled to tell you that we are running blogs for both Chinese and English speaking investors. The English website is www.dnqueen.net. It is still under construction and any suggestions or opinions will be welcomed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First of all im not "hyping" anything. I doubt anyone on NP is going to be buying these names from us but m curious why you didn't mention Kassey's reply to our names xi90.com or GQ80.com we asked him about? You're very selective in your posts and we're done responding.

if you ask for a broker for your Jan 2016 handregs and price them @ $2.8 million a piece you are either hyping them or have unrealistic expectations.

london555 said:
Cynthia-we have names like zulinqiche.com (and .cn) but we really need a great chinese speaking broker to approach the major car rental companies with this name to get the full - and major we think-value here. Thus the above post.

https://www.dynadot.com/domain/search.html?domain=zulinqiche.com&search=

zulinqiche.com Premium $2800000.00

I have no idea what domains you own and i never said all your domains are bad.

What is said is that: The Pinyin domains that you posted are worthless.

Great Pinyin domains have been grabbed many years ago you are too late here.

Feel free to ask any Chinese domainer other than your mysterious source.

Last edited:
•••
Cynthia-my pick for the greatest Chinese domainer is a bit different it's Jack Ma the CEO of Alibaba.com . I think Mr.Ma has shown China and the world for that matter how to turn a well known name ( doesn't even have to be premium re: alibaba) into a worlwide brand. He has really shown China the power of a good domain name.

•••
There are many great domainers worldwide - but there can be only one greatest domainer of all time.
In this sense, I registered the following two domains:

THEGREATESTDOMAINEROFALLTIME.TOP
thegreatestdomainerofalltime.top

THEGREATESTDOMAINEROFALLTIME.COM
thegreatestdomainerofalltime.com

You really need to stop this

If you want that I understand what you mean, then please explain what you mean because I don't understand what you mean.

Last edited:
•••
First of all im not "hyping" anything. I doubt anyone on NP is going to be buying these names from us but m curious why you didn't mention Kassey's reply to our names xi90.com or GQ80.com we asked him about? You're very selective in your posts and we're done responding.

No doubt you have some decent names. A couple of Chinese,and those that know about Chinese domaining have tried to give you advice on some of your names which you choose to ignore.

Maybe some are selective in their posts but you are most definitely selective in your listening, but of course your choice.

•••
No doubt you have some decent names. A couple of Chinese,and those that know about Chinese domaining have tried to give you advice on some of your names which you choose to ignore.

Maybe some are selective in their posts but you are most definitely selective in your listening, but of course your choice.
Actually I do listen-very well- but only to those that add value-such as yourself. The others I really have no use for their rambling but trust me I listen. Have a nice weekend.

•••

Just curious-what you think of this name jiucheshichang.com ( we already know it's long so I mean apart from that) Thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back