Alright, I have these domains

www.template-marketplace.com
www.textutopia.com
www.redorigin.net (my freelancing site)
www.dbolt.net
www.collegepixel.com
www.campusunderground.net

-----

So... I have been reading a lot and can't figure out what will overall increase the value of the domains.

1. If I park them... how can I market them? I heard people talk about submitting them to search engines, but how would I even go about this? I currently have them parked at sedo and recieved a few unique views over the past few days

2. Would it be better if I just directed these "vacant" domains to one of my sites that recieves a little more traffic, and market them somehow, then when i want to sell them the traffic stats will still be on that domain?

** Its late and I just had an unexpected occurence in the middle of this post so if it sounds bogus I apologize. **

Thanks in advance,
Stan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, about submitting them to search engines, make sure there is a good site there first. There is no point in submitting a parked domain to Google. If you do park them, you can't market them. Parking is only good for domains that get allot of traffic. Either typos, a popular domain, or a former good website that would already be in a search engine from the previous site. I really think that you should develop them, or if they are getting allot of traffic and you are making a reasonable ammount of money with sedo, keep the ones that are doing that at sedo. Really, it is a case of trail and error with what you want to do with them.

-josh :D

•••
well I guess developing is my best bet... considering ive made a whopping .40 cents at sedo..

•••
if you develop them and get decent traffic you can always put adsense on your website for hits :)

and if somebody clicks then you are in even more profit .. i wouldn't waste a domain on just parking it on sedo unless i am not using it and dont have time to develop

also once you see that you have a decent amount of uniques, you can always sell it right away for big profit :)

•••
your keywords belongs more to developable domain names, than to parked. Develope them. May be you can park template-marketplace.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back