Domain Empire

alert Domain name was stolen from my account - MCV.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Stan123

Established Member
Impact
I am the owner of MCV.COM, I registered this domain with NetworkSolutions in 1997. And I renewed this domain until April 2019. Someone hacked into my account and did an illegal transfer to “Internet Domain Service BS Corp”. Now this domain name is not under my name anymore, Is there a legal way to get it back?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's when it transferred out of Network Solutions.

The WHOIS info stayed.

Are you Virtual Estate or Stanley?

If you're Stanley, and you did not push the domain to Virtual Estate account, then the theft would have occurred months ago. ie when the WHOIS changed from your information.

i am Stanley and did not push the domain to Virtual Estate account

•••
DomainNameBroker, I think he was selling this name for like $15k on namepros a while back, would have bought it, but he had payment via wire onlY within 1 day, no escrow because the fees, but if you offered to pay the fees that was not acceptable , but he always said WE to everything like he has a corporation behind him.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
yes, Domainnamebroker.com is selling my domain. How to get it back?

•••
So Domainnamebrokers and Daniel Errecart are both brokering the same name for you?

The name was taken out of your account and they did not change the WHOIS information?

So who took the name out from your account?

•••
i am not Domainnamebrokers and Daniel Errecart.
in whois.com it showed: I am NOT Virtual Estate, LLC.

Virtual Estate, LLC
1718 Quentin Road, Suite 2A
Brooklyn
New York
US
Phone:
+1.7183109584

•••
did you hire them to broker the name for you?

•••
No, I have no idea who is Virtual Estate LLC

•••
i looks like the name was transferred In sept 24, 2017 to Virtual Estate?

WHOIS DATE REGISTRAR NAME REGISTERED UPDATED EXPIRY
21 Nov 2017
Network Solutions, LLC 3 Apr 1997 24 Sep 2017 4 Apr 2019
REGISTRANT CONTACT

Name: Estate LLC, Virtual

Last edited:
•••
Hope you get this worked out @Stan123 - I'll send you a PM with some info that might be useful...

NetSol are extremely lax about letting domains be transferred or pushed out of their users accounts without approval. Have had several domains leave my NetSol account without any authorization on my part. Never keep valuable domains at Network Solutions.

•••
eight_col_08-lie-detector-5.gif

•••
when did you notice the name missing? was it taken recently or from 2017?

•••
@Stan123

Talk to Arca, but the key questions are the date a written agreement to sell the name through the broker and what that date was and if you agreed to transfer it into his account.

It was offered here on this forum 22, Sept 2017.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/mcv-com.1042181/

He also looks as though he misrepresented about the length of ownership. in responding to wwwweb's question

"We are a broker. Our client has recently purchased it."

Nov 10-12 this was the dialog, the buyer backed out on another name.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/mcv-com-16-000.1049422/#post-6430676

https://www.namepros.com/threads/mcv-com-15-000.1049718/
Then later on Nov 12th, this killed the sale:
"We are not willing to provide any verification. The domain name is available for acquisition."

https://www.namepros.com/threads/mcv-com-14-000.1049939/

The next day he relists it and demands :
"Terms of sale are simple: you transfer your payment directly to our bank account and we transfer the domain name to you. We can not afford any third party such as escrow of any kind. If you can not entrust us $ 14 000, please do not inquire."

Last edited:
•••
recently, I log In to my network solution account, and found out the domain name was not there anymore.

•••
I am the owner of MCV.COM, I registered this domain with NetworkSolutions in 1997. And I renewed this domain until April 2019. Someone hacked into my account and did an illegal transfer to “Internet Domain Service BS Corp”. Now this domain name is not under my name anymore, Is there a legal way to get it back?
hacked your email account or netsol account?

•••
so, it could have been stolen back in 2017?

do you know if you checked your account after Sept 2017, but before just recently?

Last edited:
•••
I never authorized the transfer. no written agreement to sell. NEVER agreed to transfer it.

•••
Network Solutions has been stealing people's domains: transferring them out to other Registrars and selling them.

This is common practice with Network Solutions. There is another thread here on NamePros with someone who purchased a domain on Network Solutions, which was then mysteriously transferred back without any Email notices of a transfer taking place.

This is Network Solutions doing foul play, again. Sigh...

•••
I never authorized the transfer. no written agreement to sell. NEVER agreed to transfer it.

and you never hired any brokers to sell the name for you?

When was the last time you checked your account (other than just recently) - trying to get a timeline here

•••
Network Solutions has been stealing people's domains: transferring them out to other Registrars and selling them.

This is common practice with Network Solutions. There is another thread here on NamePros with someone who purchased a domain on Network Solutions, which was then mysteriously transferred back without any Email notices of a transfer taking place.

This is Network Solutions doing foul play, again. Sigh...

Network Solutions LOVE stealing people's 3 letter domains by transferring them out without ANY email verification.

It is free money for Network Solutions, they have made millions doing this and all the idiots here on NamePros think it wasn't them.

Grow up, this is 21st Century fraud, it's the people who work at Network Solutions doing all of this.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/i-...action-as-pdd-com-help-please.1059035/page-13

Last edited:
•••

Without approving the email it wont initiate the transfer and in this case it looks more suspicious and do you have invoice for your recent renewals of this domain?

•••
and you never hired any brokers to sell the name for you?

When was the last time you checked your account (other than just recently) - trying to get a timeline here

I never hired any brokers to sell the my domain name. I usually got many emails from someone to ask me to sell MCV.COM to them, but did not got it recently, so I checked my account. the last time I checked my account about 6 months ago.

•••

So what you are stating unequivocally is that when domain name broker offer it for sale, it was not his to sell? A simple verbal agreement? That's not normal, no email evidence?

•••
stan is saying he never hired any broker and has no idea who those brokers are

the question now is what information domainnamebroker and Daniel Errect can shed on this

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back