Finteza

Domain name was stolen from my account - MCV.COM

Labeled as alert in Warnings and Alerts started by Stan123, Jan 28, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Sathyam

Sathyam Upgraded Member Gold Account

I thought this is a Domain related forum. But the deals are getting murkier to be a Thriller.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. szalon

szalon Established Member

what is this site?

3. tldboss

tldboss Active Member VIP

4. Acroplex

Acroplex Top Member DomainGang.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Is there an update to this domain's status, @Stan123 ?

5. joejet

joejet Established Member

well i was the buyer of imk. com and mcv.com but after agreeing the terms they changed

first escrow.com was acceptable then he wanted direct bank transfer only. He agreed to 2 payments then changed to all in one go.

Originally there was lots of messages about trust and he would even presend me the name. in the end I backed out

but here is the bank message with the bank info in it....

Hello.

We have asked Moniker.com to resend us our account user id, so we can login and transfer you the domain name. Please allow us some time to hear back from Moniker.com with this information.

Below is bank information of the owner of IMK.COM. Please submit your payment after you receive the domain name.

Account Name: Yakov Yukhananov
    Account Address: 3001 North Oakland Forest Drive, Suite 302, Oakland Park, Florida 33309
    Account Telephone: + 1 954 225 1806
    Account Number: 9145622265

Bank Name: Citibank
    Bank Address: 899 W. Cypress Creek Rd, Floor 1, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
    Bank Telephone: + 1 954 376 8801
    Bank Routing Number: 266086554

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  6. EZPZYO

EZPZYO Active Member VIP

Popcorn time :woot:
    Abandoned User ID @_Yakov_ https://www.namepros.com/search/27024198/

7. joejet

joejet Established Member

i had contacted the previous seller of imk

see below

1. hi sorry to bother you but i am trying to buy a domain from domainnamebroker.com on this forum it says in feed back you bought a 5 fig domain from him.

question is he only wants a direct transfer and won't drake escrow.com was your transaction okay? just wondered as it is a bit weird, he did say he would even transfer the domain to me first but i just wondered what your experience was like.

thanks

joejet

joejet, Nov 11, 2017Report

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

2. ErwanKinaEstablished Member
      Trade Rating:
      100%
      Leave Feedback
      Hi, Yes he bought IMK.com from us at $18K and he sent a direct wire transfer. We received the funds very quickly. All good

ErwanKina, Nov 12, 2017Report

3. [​IMG]
      joejetEstablished Member
      Trade Rating:
      100%
      thanks for the reply

the transaction has gone wrong he was selling for 16k then changed his mind about the way he wanted payment, bank transfer only no escrow. agreed to take transfer in 2 payments, then said not acceptable.

all very weird.

thanks
      joejet

8. soidav

soidav Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

any updates on MCV.com ?

9. bsdomains

bsdomains Upgraded Member Blue Account

First time i read this thread, i think two possible factors can be applied here (correct me if i am wrong)

1. your account in the registrar may be compromised but in this case you will receive emails while changing the registration records or to transfer another registrar (same applied if they retain the same details while push to another Nsol account).

2. If you've purchased this domain via Nsol or their associative sites they pushed the domain to your account, may be the previous owner or you signed a FOA (Form of Authority). with any of the broker or domain marketplace, then they can transfer your domain on belalf of you upon a sale. they have the authority to transfer your domain.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!