Dynadot

security Domain crime : Abdullah.com and ASAD.com are stolen domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Theo, Since I have never had a domain stolen, perhaps I am not the best person to be on this thread.

•••
Ilze, your opinion matters. So does Namespro.ca offer two factor authentication to its users? It's a matter of time before a phishing email, masquerading as a Namespro.ca system email, fools you into entering your info on a spoofed portal. That's how it works with GoDaddy, for example, that is targeted due to its sheer number of domains under management.

Network Solutions had a gaping security issue for several months between 2000-2001 that was exploited for many domains. Here's the story.

•••
Hoe.com just popped up for sale here in the make offer section.....

•••
•••
Hoe.com just popped up for sale here in the make offer section.....
It was an IDN and moved to the IDN marketplace forum ;)

•••
6 years later and the domains are still offered for sale at Dan.com

•••
6 years later and the domains are still offered for sale at Dan.com

Not cool to involve @DAN.COM
it’s a six year thread man.
Maybe it got resolved, maybe it didnt.
But now Dan is obligated to reply,
for a thread made in 2016.

I guess this is way asking for 6 year update?!!
want to kno too, suspicious if sale, wouldnt buy

Last edited:
•••

I guess this is way asking for 6 year update?!!
want to kno too, suspicious if sale, wouldnt buy
It's not resolved, I've spoke to the owner he said both domains still stolen and he is working with a lawyer to get them back.

I offered help several times but he wasn't interested

•••
It's not resolved, I've spoke to the owner he said both domains still stolen and he is working with a lawyer to get them back.

Well, now let’s solve this then.

Good to know! I wish all open case resolved lol

This is more than min. due diligence req’d on your part. It affects all us. Hope, gets resolved. Thanks again, Good luck! Seems, priceless.

Samer

Last edited:
•••

What's not cool is your attempt to obstruct/hinder/damper/troll investigations, or make light of those wanting to hold others accountable.. Maybe too much radical far right Trumpanigans are starting to wear off on you? I mean, you don't think @DAN.COM needs to be made aware of these risks/concerns?

Well, now let’s solve this then.

Summary/Update based on public info

According to DomainIQ

ASAD.com

Since at least 2003 to 2015 the domain belonged to Abdullah Jafari of Texas, last using a @yahoo.com email address regged @ NetSol.

A January 2016 historical WHOIS entry shows ASAD.com moved to reg.ru <IANA 1606> possibly <2015-12-17T01:16:34Z> to email address [email protected] to a Sergey Kokarev.

It was listed on namePros auction that ended February 2016 with the winning bidder @venturefile.com. To whit, @venturefile.com responded on page one of this thread. <<anybody just jumping in, please read full thread>>

In the February nP Abdullah.com auction @wwwweb commented

upload_2021-5-20_17-49-56.png

@Eric Lyon closed the Abdullah.com auction shortly after.

upload_2021-5-20_17-52-43.png

Later in 2016, ASAD.com moved to <IANA 1418> EvoPlus LTD
At some point registrar <IANA 1418> EvoPlus becomes registrar Danesco Trading Ltd.
In 2018 privacy is removed, nameservers are changed from <DOMAINPARKING.RU to
SEDOPARKING.COM> and reveal <Ilia Krukover and [email protected] as the registrant>. 2018 Archive.org entry shows the sedo parked paged used <as-drid-2193629928210616>.

Similar history for Abdullah.com

Since at least 2008 to 2015 the domain belonged to Abdullah Jafari of Texas, last using a @yahoo.com email address regged @ NetSol.

A January 2016 historical WHOIS entry shows Abdullah.com moved to reg.ru <IANA 1606> possibly <2015-12-17T01:16:34Z which matches exactly with asad.com> to email address [email protected] to a Sergey Kokarev.

It was listed on namePros auction that ended February 2016 when mods closed the thread, and restricted the account after confirming the name stolen via telephone with owner.

Later in 2016, Abdullah.com moved to <IANA 1418> EvoPlus LTD
At some point registrar <IANA 1418> EvoPlus becomes registrar Danesco Trading Ltd.
In 2018 privacy is removed, nameservers are changed from <DOMAINPARKING.RU to
SEDOPARKING.COM> and reveal <Ilia Krukover and [email protected] as the registrant>. 2018 Archive.org entry shows the sedo parked paged used <as-drid-2193629928210616>.

////////////

I have no idea how [email protected] came abouts to own these domains. Nor am I implying that ilia was/is the thief/hacker, as this registrant could have purchased after the theft, and its unknowing how many times the domain may have changed hands after theft. Nonetheless, I think it's worth noting that ilia krukover is currently listed as the registrant of some other domains that were reported by as possibly stolen when a cache of stolen domains was uncovered by @TheLegendaryJP in this 2016 nP thread and by @Acroplex in a 2017 DomainGang report.

VXL.com STOLEN?
upload_2021-5-20_18-28-54.png

ETTI.com STOLEN?
upload_2021-5-20_18-30-14.png

Additionally, ilia krukover, is listed as the current registrant for GR.org. A domain which @Acroplex reported as stolen in a August 2017 stolen domain report.

GR.org – The domain has been under the control of Russian domain thief, Stanislav Khramov for several years. It has been offered for sale on various venues where it has been blocked.

upload_2021-5-20_20-0-29.png

GR.org, like to VXL.com and Etti.com, passed through the control of Stanislav Khramov, and all domains mentioned look to have used a yahoo email address prior to theft.

Last edited:
•••

The domains were deleted from our marketplace as soon as we received and validated that the domains might still not have been recovered by the original owner.

•••

Last edited:
•••
The domains were deleted from our marketplace as soon as we received and validated that the domains might still not have been recovered by the original owner.
Thanks to Laszlo of DAN for responding to my report and taking a prompt action 👍🏼

Professional as always @DAN.COM

•••
Thanks to Laszlo of DAN for responding to my report and taking a prompt action 👍🏼
Hello Bashar
Can you please register https://domenforum/ and we will try to return your domains. Let's talk https://domenforum/showthread.php?t=231984

•••
ilia krukover (as owner of forum) has just deleted my topic. So he is the same thief as Stanislav Khramov

I will apply to russian police and will blacklist ilia krukover and all his projects.

Please send your email to [email protected] to block stolen domains.

•••
Guys,

Ilia Krukover is Israel agent, he discredits the reputation of the Slavs and people from the former USSR (Russia,Ukraine,Kazahstan etc.) by stealing domains! Money is not his aim.

Admin Organization: Ilia M. Krukover
Admin Street: Avraam Shapiro 23-13
Admin City: Netania
Admin State/Province: Hasharon
Admin Postal Code: 4231764
Admin Country: IL
Admin Phone: +972.559661822
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]

He takes domains via his service https://backorder.ru
His reg https://ardis.ru
He bought domenforum

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back