Registar: reg.com
Expire: 18-aug-2020

Starting Bid: $100
Bid Increments: $10
BIN: $5000
End: 48 hours after last Bid

Payment: PayPal or escrow.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sorry to interject: can we get an ownership check on this one?
New member. And in auctions instead of top domains - avoiding the vetting process of the top domains area?
And it seems like even the bin $5k is far too cheap for a reseller price, for a domain of this quality.
Let's cross our t's and dot our i's. Apologies if I'm out of line. :)

•••
Sorry to interject: can we get an ownership check on this one?
New member. And in auctions instead of top domains - avoiding the vetting process of the top domains area?
And it seems like even the bin $5k is far too cheap for a reseller price, for a domain of this quality.
Let's cross our t's and dot our i's. Apologies if I'm out of line. :)

Sergey, sold asad.com here a few days ago.

Last edited:
•••
Sergey, sold asad.com here a few days ago..he is the owner of this domain.

cheers
A little more information

asad.com has not transferred, both names belonged to someone name abdullah out of TX, it would take a lot for someone to sell their first name to a party in russia, who promptly moved both names to .ru registry, this is the only 2 names I see this party owning. The other transaction has not changed hands as of yet. Even though it lies in their whois, still does not mean anything.

I asked OP how he got the names he said he purchased them via BTC, but stated he will not share any other details about transaction.

•••
A little more information

asad.com has not transferred, both names belonged to someone name abdullah out of TX, it would take a lot for someone to sell their first name to a party in russia, who promptly moved both names to .ru registry, this is the only 2 names I see this party owning. The other transaction has not changed hands as of yet. Even though it lies in their whois, still does not mean anything.

I asked OP how he got the names he said he purchased them via BTC, but stated he will not share any other details about transaction.
That, and other things look fishy. For another, he's selling it on a forum; really? Even listing it as a premium domain with Sedo (which they would do) would get the seller at least 3x this bin amount even on a slow day. Just doesn't look legit, doesn't seem like how an owner of premium domains would do things.

•••
That, and other things look fishy. For another, he's selling it on a forum; really? Even listing it as a premium domain with Sedo (which they would do) would get the seller at least 3x this bin amount even on a slow day. Just doesn't look legit, doesn't seem like how an owner of premium domains would do things.
The mods let asad.com auction progress, along with the fact the party who bought it is a veteran member.

•••
@Eric Lyon you might confirm ownership of this.

•••
•••
Update: The whois shows the domain is owned by: Sergey Kokarev, who resides in Russia. You may want to use the contact information on the whois prior to placing a bid if it will make you feel better.

Last edited:
•••
Please ask me questions via e-mail, which is specified in WHOIS.
Or use the private messages on this forum.

Please do not spam in this topic.

•••
Update: just got off the phone with the rightful owner of this domain and it has been confirmed as stolen. Please do not attempt to conduct business with this member at this time and especially for this domain.

Thread closed / Account restricted

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back