Dynadot

DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ~ 100% Approved ~ Very Cheap

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
High Page Rank DoFollow Blog Commenting Service​

Hi All NamePros Members, If you are interested in purchasing High Page Rank Blog Comments, then this might be the service you were looking at. It is no need to mention the importance of acquiring High Page Rank Backlinks to your site to get it indexed highly in search engines like Google. These High Page Rank Backlinks will be very helpful in achieving Higher SERP(Search Engine Ranking Position) for a targeted keyword.

Packages

Package#1 - 1*PR5 + 1*PR4 + 3*PR3 = 10$

Package#2 - 1*PR6 + 2*PR5 + 3*PR4 + 4*PR3 = 20$

Package#3 - 1*PR6 + 3*PR5 + 5*PR4 + 6*PR3 = 30$

Package#4 - 2*PR6 + 5*PR5 + 8*PR4 + 10*PR3 = 50$

Features of My Service

• All the mentioned Page Ranks are the Page Ranks of the inner pages.
  • All the comments are 100% approved and there will not be any "awaiting moderation" comments.
  • Anchor Texts are allowed.
  • All the Blog pages are DoFollow.
  • All the comments will be well written and there will not be any spammy looking comments.
  • A report will be sent to you at the end of the job. It will include the all the URLs of the Blog pages where the comments are posted.

Details Needed

• Anchor Text
  • URL
  • Email to send the report

Payments

If you are willing to take my services send the details with a PM and payments to the following Paypal ID.

Paypal ID - [email protected]

Review Copies - For the first 10 customers 20% discount will be given for any of above packages.

Feel Free to contact me via Yahoo or Gtalk.

Yahoo ID - duminda275
Gtalk - [email protected]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back