IT.COM

Do you support GoDaddy's decision to cancel a domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you agree with Godaddy's decision?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • No, I dont agree with their decision

votes
    44.4%
  • Yes, I agree with their decision

votes
    50.0%
  • Not sure

votes
    5.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
for example: I THINK WE SHOULD ALL PUNCH @Haris EVERYTIME HE REGGAE A NEW DOMAIN! WHO IS WITH ME? LET'S GO!!!!!!! <-- then suddenly Namepros.com gets a cancellation notice because of content inciting violence </3

I made $25k in the last two weeks, I am retiring :xf.grin:

•••
Now the domains going to play hot potato. Since it's in the limelight no one will want it registered with them since whoever it stops at will look like they support them. I bet the domain gets bounced around a bunch of times before it finds a home if it ever does.
or just offshore it to a registrar that does not care one way or the other.

•••
or just offshore it to a registrar that does not care one way or the other.
Russian registries <3. Or some Middle Eastern registry that supports that shiz. And then it would be weird, wouldn't it? For them to use the services of the very people they're standing against.

But then again, I heard their white shirts are made in China, but they ignore that fact too :D.

Last edited:
•••
The Pirate Bay had to do that in order to stay online. But they were accused of piracy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back