IT.COM

Do you believe in God

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kunal kumar

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I cant imagine myself that we only came from nowhere and had ability to create for example forums like this with our minds so I think yes that's very trivial example

•••
Immediately the question is "who's god?". Is it a diety in general? That something is out there that was the cause of existence? The facts of science are mind-blowing but the reality is that every story humans have come up with outside of science is a bad explanation. Really bad. Closest are the Eastern philosophies imho.

The scientific facts are that all 7 billion humans, if compressed to the density of a neutron star, would fit into a tablespoon. :ahhh: Where is that in any of the holy books?

•••
Agnostic here. I'm never convinced one way or the other so i guess i will find out one day. I believe in being a good human of the universe whenever possible and live and let live. Peace!

•••
Don't want to comment but I do like the discussion.

•••
YES. 100 %.I believe in God and I'm not afraid to say it.

•••
YES. 100 %.I believe in God.
There have been 1000s of "gods" in written human history. Are we really playing this game where it ends up being "hey, you know what I mean"?

•••
There have been 1000s of "gods" in written human history. Are we really playing this game where it ends up being "hey, you know what I mean"?
Are you picking on me for believing in God?You got the wrong person to pick on because,I would never stop believing in God.

•••
Are you picking on me for believing in God?You got the wrong person to pick on because,I would never stop believing in God.
I'm having trouble seeing how you interpret what I said as "picking on you". It's not about you. It's about the beliefs. The issue is what exactly do you mean by "God"? If you don't articulate it then no one can know exactly you mean.

•••
•••
I believe in Jesus to be specific. :)

•••
I believe in God.
I'm a christian by faith and I believe in Jesus.

•••
•••
The question was "do you believe in God?"
So if you believe,type yes ...if you don't , then type no.
There is no need to argue about anything because everyone believes in different things and let us all respect one another beliefs.
Cheers

•••
There is no need to argue about anything because everyone believes in different things and let us all respect one another beliefs.
Cheers
Are you saying that "God" can mean whatever each person wants it to mean? If that is the case, than the question is meaningless.

•••
Are you saying that "God" can mean whatever each person wants it to mean? If that is the case, than the question is meaningless.
Well, like I said , I believe in Jesus .
And if you don't believe in Jesus or Allah or Krishna or anything , good for you. I respect that.
The point is we don't need to argue about our own beliefs and faith in a domaining forum.
So hope you will agree to that.
Peace

•••
I believe more in Karma.
Karma vs God? Silly you :)
Karma= when people start suffering; because of what they had done to people. Karma does not discriminate; just like Mother Nature..

•••
When people using the word God to commit a crime; is it a fraud?

•••
God needs to guide human... we can't make it alone...

•••
YES.
I believe in God.
To this effect
I believe there is life after death.
I RESPECT WHAT YOU BELIEVE & DON'T BELIEVE.
I am
a Christian.

•••
Yes.

From personal experience from profession and incidents evolved. If you have a child you feel it's God's creation. To hold a baby that resembles you is like no other. And that is a gift from God.

Many bad things happen to people because I believe it's pre-written for your life and you can't escape it. Part of God's plan. I believe a day above ground is a gift from God for that day. Financial problems, friend problems and family problems are minor. Because you are rich with life.

Chemical breakdown from negativity stirs in your brain and you wish for more money and wealth. It's understandable until you've faced harm's way in the face.

Regardless of who you pray to, you are a creation from a greater being than you can imagine. If you go to a better place after your time is spent here --- then awesome. Your energy could move elsewhere to be a guardian angel to someone in need.

I don't feel sorry for non believers or naysayers because in the end, you'll find out either way if this time on Earth was meant for something. Keep above ground by any means possible.

•••
Jainism believes that universe and all its substances or entities are eternal. It has no beginning or end with respect to time. Universe runs own its own accord by its own cosmic laws. All the substances change or modify their forms continuously. Nothing can be destroyed or created in the universe. There is no need of some one to create or manage the affairs of the universe. Hence Jainism does not believe in God as a creator, survivor, and destroyer of the universe.

However Jainism does believe in God, not as a creator, but as a perfect being. When a person destroys all his karmas, he becomes a liberated soul. He resides in a perfect blissful state in Moksha. He possesses infinite knowledge, infinite vision, infinite power, and infinite bliss. This living being is a God of Jain religion.

Every living being has a potential to become God. Hence Jains do not have one God, but Jain Gods are innumerable and their number is continuously increasing as more living beings attain liberation.

Jains believe that since the beginning of the time every living being (soul) because of its ignorance, is associated with karmas. The main purpose of the religion is to remove these karmas which are attached to the soul and become liberated soul.

•••
ive had one to many supernatural experiences to not believe in God, ive litteraly had visions and prophetic dreams, and been prophesied to by 3 different Prophets who told me almost the same thing, confirmation! many atheists make it seem like were just doing what were told as Christians but they dont seem to grasp that we are experiencing real events, how can it be a coincidence if its repeatable by praying is Jesus name? how could it be in my head if these things come true?

•••
ive had one to many supernatural experiences to not believe in God, ive litteraly had visions and prophetic dreams, and been prophesied to by 3 different Prophets who told me almost the same thing, confirmation! many atheists make it seem like were just doing what were told as Christians but they dont seem to grasp that we are experiencing real events, how can it be a coincidence if its repeatable by praying is Jesus name? how could it be in my head if these things come true?
Just go along with God, that's all you got to do :)

•••
I believe in God- the one in the Bible. I'm not perfect and I need His help.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back