Dynadot

Do you believe in God

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kunal kumar

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
YES. 100 %.I believe in God and I'm not afraid to say it.

•••
I believe in God.
I'm a christian by faith and I believe in Jesus.

•••
I believe in Jesus to be specific. :)

•••
YES.
I believe in God.
To this effect
I believe there is life after death.
I RESPECT WHAT YOU BELIEVE & DON'T BELIEVE.
I am
a Christian.

•••
I cant imagine myself that we only came from nowhere and had ability to create for example forums like this with our minds so I think yes that's very trivial example

•••
Agnostic here. I'm never convinced one way or the other so i guess i will find out one day. I believe in being a good human of the universe whenever possible and live and let live. Peace!

•••
I believe in God- the one in the Bible. I'm not perfect and I need His help.

•••
There have been 1000s of "gods" in written human history. Are we really playing this game where it ends up being "hey, you know what I mean"?
Are you picking on me for believing in God?You got the wrong person to pick on because,I would never stop believing in God.

•••
Yes.

From personal experience from profession and incidents evolved. If you have a child you feel it's God's creation. To hold a baby that resembles you is like no other. And that is a gift from God.

Many bad things happen to people because I believe it's pre-written for your life and you can't escape it. Part of God's plan. I believe a day above ground is a gift from God for that day. Financial problems, friend problems and family problems are minor. Because you are rich with life.

Chemical breakdown from negativity stirs in your brain and you wish for more money and wealth. It's understandable until you've faced harm's way in the face.

Regardless of who you pray to, you are a creation from a greater being than you can imagine. If you go to a better place after your time is spent here --- then awesome. Your energy could move elsewhere to be a guardian angel to someone in need.

I don't feel sorry for non believers or naysayers because in the end, you'll find out either way if this time on Earth was meant for something. Keep above ground by any means possible.

•••
I don't need a book to tell me how to live.

•••
I am 100% atheist. And yes, I am happy.

Still, I respect people's religious beliefs and I hope they will my respect my lack of belief in gods, as well.

Last edited:
•••
The question was "do you believe in God?"
So if you believe,type yes ...if you don't , then type no.
There is no need to argue about anything because everyone believes in different things and let us all respect one another beliefs.
Cheers

•••
YES.
I believe in God.
To this effect
I am
a Christian.

Very well said

YES.
I believe in GOD. I believe he created us all equally out of his love and mercy. I believe this life is very short and we all have a very limited amount of time to achieve what we were created for. Which is to be good and moral beings. To promote good to each other and forbid injustice and evil.

To this effect

Otherwise what would be the point? When would justice take place for all the pain and suffering people face daily? When would the Hilters and the Saddams and the ISIS of the world be punished for there crimes against humanity? When would the good people be rewarded?

I am
a Muslim.

•••
•••
it doesn't matter if there is a god or not, just be a good person. nothing else matters. organized religion is just a form of mental slavery.

•••
Believe in King of Kings, Lord of Lords, who was, who is, and who is going to come. Amen.

•••
I think religion brings hate and divides people rather than brings people closer together, that’s why there’s no place for it in today’s world.

Personally I think if people just believed in a higher power their own way and worshiped this higher power in their own way the world would be a much better place.

Me just saying that though, I’m going to burn in hell according to some faiths and that’s the whole problem.

‘You’re either with us or against us’.

•••
Immediately the question is "who's god?". Is it a diety in general? That something is out there that was the cause of existence? The facts of science are mind-blowing but the reality is that every story humans have come up with outside of science is a bad explanation. Really bad. Closest are the Eastern philosophies imho.

The scientific facts are that all 7 billion humans, if compressed to the density of a neutron star, would fit into a tablespoon. :ahhh: Where is that in any of the holy books?

•••
Don't want to comment but I do like the discussion.

•••
•••
i believe in Jesus , our life in world is short but other life in sky are infinity i feel sorry for my self , feel sorry for every thing wrong i do and more thing i am not doing god bless all of us and bless our world , this massage from egypt

•••
I believe in One God and that is Allah. And no, I will not be dragged into religious debate at the moment cause if I start, it wont end and you know I am right :P

•••
Immediately the question is "who's god?". Is it a diety in general? That something is out there t was the cause of existence? The facts of science are mind-blowing but the reality is that every story humans have come up with outside of science is a bad explanation. Really bad. Closest are the Eastern philosophies imho.

The scientific facts are that all 7 billion humans, if compressed to the density of a neutron star, would fit into a tablespoon. :ahhh: Where is that in any of the holy books?

The question remains "do you believe in God," and not "who is God." If you want to roll with some argument, simply create a new thread with the topic of your choice.
Let's simply stay on focus here

•••
I believe in Allah and I believe when we all refer to "God" we all actually refer to the same creator - the one and only.

•••
Hi guys Interesting subject :)
May I just remind you while debate is healthy and encouraged personal attacks are not

Thank you
Michelle

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back