NameSilo

Do you believe in God

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kunal kumar

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
What do you mean by God?

•••
•••
Hmm! Great thread 1st of all. I am not 100% sure there is a God and being a more scientific person, when I am not 100% trusting of it, I am usually onto inconsistencies and inconsistencies IMO means the theory is off.because this earth is sooooo complex and amazing doesn't mean a supernatural thing made it IMO.why do very religious poor Countries not get out of their bad economic funk? After all they pray and worship and all that. Am half Nigerian half american so they r 2 good countries to compare -one is religious and "blessed"but is so inefficient and has alot of poor people while the other is a less religious overall and waymore successful(not a perfect place either,many issues too). Why hasn't God helped the more religious do better? I believe people also see what they want to see and some of us r sooooo "tracked"from childhood to believe so u will naturally feel odd challenging convention. this earth is real and thats for sure cuz we experience it.heaven or hell, obv not as sure bcos who has seen it? And why do all these holy books threaten u with hell if u don't follow? That shit is not cool. Isnt China athiest for the most part? So how come they r doing well these days without belief in god? Its always easier to follow than challenge common things people thought were a given already.

•••
I hope there is something eternal to look forward to .However while I'm alive ,being good and helpful to my fellow friends and people around is important. Yet in life it comes down to choices and being ready for anything which may come your way.
In a case where I'm in a battle of life and death the only God that will help me survive is my little friend.
say_hello_to_my_little_friend-869035.jpg

•••
I just want the higher power around us to protect my daughter, wife and me. Praying for protection from evil doings is something I do. We all sin, which is normal. But, just to stay alive from the grace of God is all I care about.

•••
•••
I love philosophy, ancient texts and religion. I'm undecided in religious faith, yet I have all the faith I need to see me through eachday. Nomatter your religion if you act right whilst you preach or pray.. It is surely okay. It's okay to err and get up again. With every day new. ~ Remember and have gratitude for all the signs and all the gifts which are given to you. :D Contemplate :)

Last edited:
•••
Yes.

Also, I believe in myself. :xf.smile:

•••
There are many gods.
God of the seas, god of the forest, more....
All deserve our love and respect.
Of course, the is the Spirit in the Sky!

•••
There are many gods.

That guy looks psycho..:xf.confused::P

•••
•••
And if your wife/girlfriend ever yelled out :OH GOD....
You are also a god!!
hahahahhahaha

•••
The term God is subjective. Its a word that can be given various meaning and context.

If you believe in God, or dont believe in God, your wrong and visa versa.

Until we have concrete proof that everyone can agree on to support either side, nobody is right or wrong.

You are free to believe anything you wish. Just remember the world is how the world is and certain beliefs can be good and bad for you. Its all a big game.

•••
I am 100% atheist. And yes, I am happy.

Still, I respect people's religious beliefs and I hope they will my respect my lack of belief in gods, as well.

Last edited:
•••
I believe in science and technology.
I believe in the teachings of Buddhism. It frees your mind.
Christianity leads people into good beings.
We are aliens to animals. So aliens exist. Mystery solved.

•••
It's not so much that I don't believe in God, it's that I dislike him. It's possible that he created us and just went on holidays for a few million years. If he's aware of what's happening on this planet, he deserves to be fired because he's doing a lousy job. But, if he is outta town, maybe he'll (no pun intended) come back one day and fix the problems he created.

•••
The term God is subjective. Its a word that can be given various meaning and context.

If you believe in God, or dont believe in God, your wrong and visa versa.

Until we have concrete proof that everyone can agree on to support either side, nobody is right or wrong.

You are free to believe anything you wish. Just remember the world is how the world is and certain beliefs can be good and bad for you. Its all a big game.
the funny thing about religion is people have such convictions about it yet, their beliefs are mostly formed just based on which religion is dominant in the part of the world they happened to be born in.

•••
the funny thing about religion is people have such convictions about it yet, their beliefs are mostly formed just based on which religion is dominant in the part of the world they happened to be born in.

Most (but not all) people will embrace the same belief and faith as their parents. (This includes me as an atheist. I am almost certain that my father was one as well, even thought we celebrated Christian holidays).

•••
My beloved cat Buddy died out of the blue 2 hours ago. I hope there is an animal heaven because he certainly brought joy into my life and its disheartening to think we all just fade to black. :xf.frown:

•••
My beloved cat Buddy died out of the blue 2 hours ago. I hope there is an animal heaven because he certainly brought joy into my life and its disheartening to think we all just fade to black. :xf.frown:

Sorry to hear that! :xf.frown:

Our pets are such good and loyal friends. My two dogs are laying next to me now in my sofa. I understand your feelings. Keep Buddy in your mind. He probably loved you most in the world.

•••
There are many gods.

GOD is only ONE!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back