NameSilo

Do you believe in God

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kunal kumar

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is funny; some people only need God, if they need help :)

•••
Most people turn to the last thing they know that can possibly help them before giving up. Most people couldn't care less about your problems because it's not affecting them.

So, turning to God for help when you need it; is perfectly fine.

•••
It's very common rule of the world or life whatever you call it , that we call for help when we are in troubles, and we easily forget about it when our situation gets better. I think it's always worth to remember and learn from our lessons.
I also believe that maybe not everyone on this planet but really many people face this question / dilema at least once in a lifetime.

Now I will allow myself to make a decent joke

You wake up and you say : Hmm I don't really know if anything higher exist, I think I am losing my faith
Then a moment later you see a red alert in the top right corner of this forum
You start to look at it and see that someone just made a bid into your auction
God thank you for this! :)

Wishes to everyone :)

•••
GM9ApzV.png

We watch a lot of Sesame Street in our household. I showed this picture of "Will I Am" to my then three year old son, to see if he knew who he was... his response:

"Is that God?"

#GodIam

•••
GM9ApzV.png

We watch a lot of Sesame Street in our household. I showed this picture of "Will I Am" to my then three year old son, to see if he knew who he was... his response:

"Is that God?"

#GodIam
That's a meme :)

•••
•••
•••
Personally, I believe in something way higher level than us. Is it that God with his crew from bible? No. Not in that one.

•••
its way more fun to believe in yourself than in god.

•••
If you ask me if I believe in the creator, certainly yes, but I really don't know the meaning of god, as there is no standard interpretation of the word itself. Whom person A calls a god may not be agreeable to person B and vice versa. Then there are the attributes which some put on god (say for instance, he has four heads, he has a wife, etc. etc.) may not be agreeable to others.
In namepros if you ask about god, I have heard of the king of domains, but not yet the god of domains :)

•••
Whether anyone believe or not that's ok we can have healthy debates and discussion around this if we are all being open-minded however the problem is when people start enforcing their beliefs on others - "thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself" George Carlin

•••
I don't need a book to tell me how to live.

•••
•••
I believe in God, and I believe in the Bible. I've found that using the inspired Book to tell me how to live has helped my life...and no I don't think I'm perfect in anyway. In fact, it's clear as day to me that I'm not.

But hey, that's me.

This same God talks about people having the freedom to live their lives the way they choose.......he just warns us to think about the end (our destiny). Because after all is said and done, even after all the money you or I make, it's where we end up that'll matter.

Last edited:
•••
do you belive in god

There must be something or someone who created us and everything around us. Things like that don't get created by chance.

Yes, I believe in God - No, I don't believe in books, church or people.

•••
i believe in Jesus , our life in world is short but other life in sky are infinity i feel sorry for my self , feel sorry for every thing wrong i do and more thing i am not doing god bless all of us and bless our world , this massage from egypt

•••
I have always believed in God/Jesus Christ. I believe He presents Himself to others (different cultures) in different ways. He is love and mercy; I'm am not and man is almost completely f'd imo.

•••
it doesn't matter if there is a god or not, just be a good person. nothing else matters. organized religion is just a form of mental slavery.

•••
Flying Spaghetti Monster anyone?

•••
Believe in King of Kings, Lord of Lords, who was, who is, and who is going to come. Amen.

•••
Bad things happen to good people. Good things happen to bad people. Bad things happen to bad people. Good things happen to good people. It's all random...or is it? I hope one day i have this crashing truth about the universe and everything in it..until then i will keep my eyes, ears and heart open to the possibilities of a greater power.

•••
Bad things happen to good people. Good things happen to bad people. Bad things happen to bad people. Good things happen to good people. It's all random...or is it? I hope one day i have this crashing truth about the universe and everything in it..until then i will keep my eyes, ears and heart open to the possibilities of a greater power.

Great! Keep searching for the truth and you will find it..

•••
Bad things happen to good people. Good things happen to bad people. Bad things happen to bad people. Good things happen to good people. It's all random...or is it?
Yes it's random. The way things actually work in the universe is kind of a dry explanation - it's not boring, but it is dry. The reality is that there could be a massive asteroid coming for us that will wipe out humanity - and the universe will keep on keepin' on. Nothing personal.

•••
Yes. I believe in God
I am a Christian.

Thank you Jesus for saving me:)

•••
I believe in One God and that is Allah. And no, I will not be dragged into religious debate at the moment cause if I start, it wont end and you know I am right :P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back