IT.COM

Did anyone register .website domains??

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Did anyone register '.website' domains? The general availability started today.

I feel out of all the new gtld's this is very generic!! At least, that's my opinion. :)

It's from Radix Registry the one's who also offer .site .online & the most anticipated .web extension - all yet to be released.

I grabbed 2 domains -
ForexTrading.website
SportsBetting.website

Thought they suited the generic extension well :roll:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I need free .website domains :roll:

•••
kinda redundant to have .website extension

since it's assumed to be online

•••
•••
•••
How abt the .online extension then? .web?

•••
•••
•••
Somebody should be honest and start the .LMFAO extension, because that is what these folks are doing at domainers.

•••
onl.website is available! $1,250.00
guru.website is available! $6,250.00 :xf.eek: Annual renewal: $6,250.00

•••
Somebody should be honest and start the .LMFAO extension, because that is what these folks are doing at domainers.
Lol.. There's a .wtf extension!! :laugh:

•••
onl.website is available! $1,250.00
guru.website is available! $6,250.00 :xf.eek: Annual renewal: $6,250.00
:-o:-o:-o

•••
dont you think .LOL would be much better than .LMFAO :P

•••
May
dont you think .LOL would be much better than .LMFAO :P
Some other likely extensions
.youllbuyanything
.ponzi
.franksretirement
.wecandothisallday
.imwithstupid
.moneygrowsongtlds
.justonemore
.oneborneveryminute

Going to really load up when these come out!

•••
I did a search for easy.website, at dynadot $1200. At godaddy $2199.99 …….. .wtf ??

•••
They seem hellbent on making every name a premium, only standard reg one worder i found was bondage.website ……ummm

•••
How much do you think a .website is going to be worth with .web, .site, etc alternatives floating around. Unless you backordered Build.website or Free.Website, I wouldn't bother.

Last edited:
•••
That means .website domains are not suitable for E-mail ? Ha.
Another pointless extension and I will throw in .web in the same basket of course.

•••
I didn't bother …… mass confusion is coming our way

•••
•••
there are some industry based names such as cloudstorage, cloudserver onlinebackup and others that might be worth a ponder

•••
no...though I did reg a free .webcam;)

•••
•••
It does seem like all these extensions will gradually educate the public about the fact domains don't have to end with .com. I would think that in 10-15 years some fraction of the general public will notice.

On the other hand, some smart, educated folks in my real estate investment group still don't know how to leave a comment on a WordPress blog.

A few still find sites by searching because they don't know they can type a URL into one of the boxes in their browser window.

It feels strange when I know their net worth is 500-1,000 times mine and they can tell if a deal is worth doing 30 seconds after a seller starts talking :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back