Domain Empire

Dan.com stole my $

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ksusha64

Top Member
Impact
Dan.com accepted the $ for the domain they knew they did not have. I have proof they didn't have that domain and accepted money anyway. They refunded $4,000 short for the name. They are breaking the law by not keeping your $ in secure escrow account. Instead they returned $4,000 less from different BANK, different COUNTRY, and shorted me $4,000.
I demand they return the $ I paid for the name. They held the $ for 1 week!!! and returned $4,000 short.
Dan.com is complete scam. They refusing to deal with details. I will post screen shots and proof.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dan.com is not disputing I paid for the name. Dan.com is not disputing I got $4,000 less.
Dan.com said they told me not to send money after money was sent.
Then they wait whole business week to return it. Proving they wanted to hold the money until unfavorable rate.
all facts

•••
@ksusha64

You are claiming that DAN informed you to not send the payment after you already sent the payment ...

... so if your claim is true you should be able to proof it by simply posting ...

... a screenshot of their sent message (email) including its original exact timestamp ...
... and ...
... a screenshot of your sent payment (wire) including its original exact timestamp ...

... so that it will be clear which happening (DAN's message or your payment) happened first.

Simple as that.

Last edited:
•••
If u sent someone 1 BTC when its 60K, but get 1 BTC when its 50K they cheated you got 10K if they had no reason to hold your BTC and sold you air.

•••
Just because you sent 1 BTC back when its 10K less and use the date when it falls doesn't mean you didn't scam the person for 10K. Thats exactly what they did. They waited until bad exchange rate to return funds.

•••
@ksusha64

You are claiming that DAN informed you to not send the payment after you already sent the payment ...
... so if your claim is true you should be able to proof it by simply posting ...

... a screenshot of their sent message (email) including its original exact timestamp ...
... and ...
... a screenshot of your sent payment (bank account) including its original exact timestamp ...

... so that it will be clear which happening (DAN's message or your payment) happened first.
Use your logic. Why would anyone send $59,000 usd for a name that they cant get?????
Do I want to lose my money and let someone keep it for no reason?
I sent the money on Sunday, they sent message later on Monday after money was sent.

•••
Everything dan.com says makes no logical sense including no explanation for not returning money right away.

•••
I had to contact them whole week to get money back. I might of not get my money back even today if I didn't hound them daily.

•••
Why would they not return money same day with same rate?

•••
None of the people in this chat ever sent them 5-6 figures for a name they didn't get in euros and got right amount back.

•••
None one person can show proof that they ever acted legally and ethically in same situation.

•••
@ksusha64 Perhaps you can stop posting a new message every second.

Your point is clear by now, and you're repeating yourself.

Thanks.

•••
What are the currencies and dates in question. I would like to see how much the currencies fluctuated.
I know Dan posted screenshots, time for yours

•••
Dan.com didn't answer any of my questions.

•••
Except lied about bunch of things. Like telling me not to send the money after money was already sent.

•••
Also I want one namepros user show proof they ever had successful transaction similar to mine.

•••
Dan.com is not disputing I paid for the name. Dan.com is not disputing I got $4,000 less.
Dan.com said they told me not to send money after money was sent.
Then they wait whole business week to return it. Proving they wanted to hold the money until unfavorable rate.
all facts
Dan.com has said they refunded the same amount you paid.

What are the mechanics of the actual loss? Did you actually pay in EUR or was your payment in another currency, then converted to EUR...then refunded in EUR.

I am open to your claims, but you need some actual evidence... like the money leaving your account, then less coming back into it after the refund.

You are making claims, it is your burden to provide evidence.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Dan.com has said they refunded the same amount you paid.

What are the mechanics of the actual loss? Did you actually pay in EUR or was your payment in another currency, then converted to EURO...then refunded in EUR.

I am open to your claims, but you need some actual evidence... like the money leaving your account, then less coming back into it after the refund.

You are making claims, it is your burden to provide evidence.

Brad
I am very happy to show it to Dan.com privately and ask them if they refund me?

•••
I can show them privately and they can verify it.

•••
I am not going to post bank accounts, routing numbers and other info here for no reason in chat.
Its unsafe and stupid.

•••
Dan.com refused to refund me and they did not dispute it.
They said its your loss.

•••
I am interested in dan.com resolving the issue, but they refusing to communicate.

•••
Use your logic. Why would anyone send $59,000 usd for a name that they cant get?????
Do I want to lose my money and let someone keep it for no reason?
I sent the money on Sunday, they sent message later on Monday after money was sent.

I am using my logic, that's why I wrote ...

... what you read.

You should calm down and use your logic as well - by simply delivering (posting or at least sending it privately to DAN) a proof of your claim (that DAN sent you the message after you paid already) instead of repeating your allegation again and again without proving it.

Last edited:
•••
I can show them privately and they can verify it.
I would just love to know the actual mechanics of how the loss happened.

For instance I have purchased domains in the past that were canceled, several times.
My bank account is USD, I paid in USD, I received a refund back in USD.

I hope you get it resolved.

Brad

•••
They should contact me privately and I am happy to provide any info they ask for.

•••
I already put up the numbers here. Its in this chat. They shorted me $4,000

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back