IT.COM

Afternic cancels all my sales in March and April without a reason?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maxiboy

Established Member
Impact
Afternic cancels my 4th sale without telling me why! This is AFTER confirming the payment is secure a couple of times... (This has happen 4 times now, the handle it in the same way every time)

It looks like afternic is facing a lot of fraudsters latley?

This is the reasons they told me on my 3 other cancellations:

The began with:

1. No reason - Just asked me to take back the domains (all domains was sold with Fast Transfer)
2. Transfer failure...
3. Not been able to verify my ownership (They removed my domain from Afternic)
4. Fruad - But they got payment..?
5. Not been able to verify partner site

I am sure that 2 and 3 is not true... The gave me so many reasons for the cancellations so I dont know which one was true.

Now the canceled the 4th domain sale after confirm the day before on email that they recivde the money.

The send me this the day after:

Unfortunately we will need to return the domain to your control and cancel the sale. The domain is currently registered at GoDaddy, please provide us with a GoDaddy customer number and email to return the domain.

I asked them why they canceled my sale but havent got back to me... They just ignore me...

Have you guys experienced this?

How big is the chance that all 4 of domains that sell with afternic fast transfer got cancelled?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back