Dynadot

Other Dan.com parking page problems

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have been trying to get this resolved for several weeks now. And am curious if others are having the same issues.

Some of my domains will have a purely cashparking.com style lander.

Others will have a cashparking links in the main body and a ribbon across the top with a link to the Dan.com page for the domain that has the price/offer form.

Still others will have the cashparking links in the body, but a ribbon with the Afternic phone number and link to the Afternic form.

All of the domains in question have the dan.com nameservers and the exact same settings, as far as I can tell, in my Dan.com account. If Dan.com is doing A/B testing, it sure would be nice to know that and be able to Opt-out as I want to do my own A/B testing. But I cannot because there is no consistency across my landers. Furthermore, there is no way for a visitor to know that some of the domains I have listed are for sale because there are only cashparking links on the page, even though they are set as for sale in the Dan.com admin section for the domain.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks! I have been working with the Dan.com team via email. They have been very responsive. I had several instances, but all seem to be getting handled.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back