Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DaaZ

CRM manager @ DaaZ.comUpgraded Member
Impact
DaaZ.com is a premium domain names marketplace owned by DaaZ Limited, London (UK).

Key vision of DaaZ.com is helping buyers and sellers to transact with each other in a trusted way.

DaaZ.com key focus is end user focused sales and we have been operational since August 2019 and we have made a quite good progress and supported few thousands buyers buying domains via DaaZ and also having around 800+ sellers offering their inventory for sale. We have registered buyer base of 4000+ buyers.

It may not be lot in terms of numbers, we are the youngest marketplace (without any registrar presence). We have made a good reputation and able to build the traction.

How we are different ?

We may not be too different at moment, we are sharing what we believe is our core offerings:
  • We have developed a platform which is having a very good buyers interface, specially helping wholesale or repeated buyers securing domain names.
  • We allow the listings for free, it's open for all sellers (aka domainers) and support 1400+ domain extensions
  • Sellers can run any time auctions. This feature help for regular cash-flow needed by the sellers. (Disclaimer: At present very few end users participate into these auctions, mostly domainers / resellers winning the names )
  • Lowest Success Fee: Our success fee is 8% (with chargeback protection included) is the lowest in the industry offered by any domain name marketplace.
  • We pay to the sellers via PayPal / Wire transfers. No PayPal withdrawal or pay-out fees, all fees covered by DaaZ with in 8% success fee (In short, no indirect fees)
  • We offer live chat support round the clock (Although we are not officially 24/7, we are offering near 24/7 support). We look after our buyers and sellers with great attention.
  • We love automation of the processes; however we do believe the human interaction with the buyers makes a lot of difference. So, we automated what we believe is required to automate and we kept those human interactions with the buyers or sellers where we believe is required to be in place
We are open to listening to our buyers and sellers and improve the platform every month. We are making two improvement releases a month to fix the product related issues and also bringing new features.

We believe our customers are our gods and we help them in all possible means we can. That's clearly reflecting in our customer reviews, we are proud to share we are a new market place however according to Trustpilot we have secured the highest customer trust among all domain name market places in 2020 with 4.9 trust rating : https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/daaz.com

What we believe we need to improve ?

We believe a platform will be never perfect and has to continue to listen to our customers and deliver a platform of their choice. So, we have a clear outlined process to receive the feedback and handle the product improvements effectively
  • We are relatively a young platform, so we have a lot of room to improve on number of features and catch-up, we are addressing the backlog with a lot of passion
  • We are aware that we need to bring the installment plan, rent to own features, also a powerful API to help the bulk sellers. We have clearly these features in our product road-map for 2021.
  • We have a lot more innovative ideas not attempted by any other marketplace, we are focusing to address the industry standard offerings first before moving on delivering these innovative ideas to help the domain investors / sellers
  • We also record every suggestion given by our buyers and sellers, we analyse the feedback, and all the appropriate feedback is getting added to backlog
  • Our road-map is ready for next 5 years and we will do everything possible to help to improve the standards of domain name marketplace
We love to listen to the NamePros community hence we are setting up this Official thread.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Vouch for Shiva and team daaz .. especially for .in market.

•••
i was waiting a long time for this thread;

Try sell with DaaZ auctions; very simple 5 stars

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
i was waiting a long time for this thread;

Try sell with DaaZ auctions; very simple 5 stars

Samer
Thank you Samer.

•••
Daaz is one of the best domain aftermarket websites out there..the owner and team are extra supportive, trustworthy and Daaz is very cheap to use. I've bought many names and sold some through Daaz and it went well everytime.

I'll keep using Daaz and their escrow service in the future.

•••
Already used a few times by me and planning more.
Daaz = low fees + good support + speedy sales completion (once the buyer paid, it really goes fast).
Good luck and wishing you steady growth on the sale numbers.

•••
Daaz is one of the best domain aftermarket websites out there..the owner and team are extra supportive, trustworthy and Daaz is very cheap to use. I've bought many names and sold some through Daaz and it went well everytime.

I'll keep using Daaz and their escrow service in the future.
Thank you :)

•••
Can’t speak highly enough of the DaaZ platform. Customer service is second-to-none, fees are super competitive, genuine enquiries are much higher than other platforms and conversion rate is much higher too (in my experience at least). Have also used their external escrow service a few times both as a seller and a buyer and it couldn’t have gone smoother. Would thoroughly recommend trying them out if you’re not already!

•••
I don't have many names on Daaz, but look my first sale in Daaz :)
Will share name after payment is secured
daaz.png

•••
I would think there woould be a lot more sales if the Auctions were free. Take a fee from the sales but make the Auction free, since many of the names in Auction don't sell. Not sure how much admin overhead is required in auctions, but removing the fees would definitely increase activity. More activity means more sales.

I never got an offer and once I put them on Auction, Offers started coming in.

Pretty much like, SAV. I would even suggest making the reserve lower.

Just an Honest Feedback

Last edited:
•••
I would think there woould be a lot more sales if the Auctions were free. Take a fee from the sales but make the Auction free, since many of the names in Auction don't sell. Not sure how much admin overhead is required in auctions, but removing the fees would definitely increase activity. More activity means more sales.

I never got an offer and once I put them on Auction, Offers started coming in.

Pretty much like, SAV. I would even suggest making the reserve lower.

Just an Honest Feedback

Thank you for your feedback. It is always a challenge to meet the buyers vs sellers expectations. Buyers expects the quality inventory. If we open up the auctions for free , inventory quality suffers and could be hurting the sentiments of buyers.

We are offering any time free auction listings for certain free approved categories.. https://daaz.com/blog/free-domain-auctions

e.g: Any 4L.com auction listing is free , same for any 3L.co auction listing is for free too.

Apart from the above free category listings, we have ran a number of auction events in 2020. In the Auction events, names are carefully handpicked by experts driving the quality inventory. Submitting a domain name for auction events is absolutely free.

We are also going to offer the promo-codes to encourage the domain sellers on festive occasions. We started this with Diwali last week and we will offer one more for Christmas / New Year.

Our key intention of introducing the small fee is maintaining the quality inventory. We will be open to add additional categories to the pre-approved free listings.

We will take your feedback and see how we can offer some cashback or benefits back to those sellers who is paying both listing and success fee. We may adjust the listing fee against the success fee to pass the benefit to the respective seller. We have to make a tech change to start supporting this one.

As said earlier , we want to listen to your voices and transform DaaZ....... Please bring the suggestions to us, It's our pleasure serving you all.....

Last edited:
•••
I regularly use this marketplace and cannot say enough about how great it is, especially in regards to dealing with .in domains!

The staff at Daaz are always a pleasure to deal with and so quick in responding to any queries and questions. Also, the payment timescales are better and faster than any other platform that I have used in the past. A massive credit to Daaz and the team, I am sure Daaz will definitely become one of the best marketplaces in the domaining world. I would encourage any domainer to give them a try and I am sure that you will definitely have a pleasant experience with them.

Last edited:
•••
I have been using Daaz.com with great success for over a year now and I can say Daaz team and their owner goes above and beyond for their customers.

Daaz.com customer support is always courteous with timely responses, super fast payments and transfers. They help with each step along the way and try really hard to make everything work smooth, regardless of the transaction amount. They also charge very little for their services, comparing to all other major players in domain sale community.

Highly recommend the company to anyone who wishes to increase their sales or purchase quality names from the trustworthy source.

•••
*****Promo code has been removed**

Last edited:
•••
@NamePros may i know why this thread moved from market place reviews to external promos ?

Appreciate if you can move this back to market place reviews. if you are not happy for us sharing the above promocode to help the domainers, we will delete the post.

•••
DaaZ.com now supporting the below
  • Adding domain names via excel spread sheet
  • Editing / Reconciling your portfolio via excel spread sheet
This is one of the feature requested by many of you, so just letting you know about the same.

•••
*****Promo code has been removed**
i see a compromise.

Please!! move thread back

DaaZ working hard building their NP brand
this thread isnt a “promo” it’s the official DaaZ !

They already have a promo thread;
Move this one back; this is sabatoge.

Good luck @DaaZ

Samer

Last edited:
•••
i see a compromise.

Please!! move thread back

DaaZ working hard building their NP brand
this thread isnt a “promo” it’s the official DaaZ !

They already have a promo thread;
Move this one back; this is sabatoge.

Good luck @DaaZ

Samer
Thank you Samer, its moved back after removing few lines from the OP.

•••
I signed up today. Easy to add domains and edit.

•••
I have listed
Zty.in
Pronoun.in

•••
DaaZ = great team, fast support, low fees, dynamically developing platform. Had few sales there, still awaiting another platform to beat my sale which has taken 18 minutes total from beginning to payout.

Last edited:
•••
I have listed
Zty.in
Pronoun.in
Thank you.

You have an Optimization Opportunity to increase your sale chances:

• Re-direct the traffic to DaaZ (just update name servers to ns1.daaz.org and ns2.daaz.org)
  • Why DaaZ landing pages are the best fit for your names?
  1. DaaZ is certainly the leading marketplace for .in names
  2. DaaZ team offer the live chat support almost 20 to 22 hours a day, some days 24 hours too
  3. Any buyer comes on your landing page, Live chat team engage the buyer and try to close the deal, we do everything possible to convert into a sale
  4. Most of the .in domain names are purchased by India residents and our support team can speak in their local language, which could increase your chances to increase the sale rate
It’s optional to use DaaZ.com landing pages, but highly recommended action. As usual, it is our pleasure serving you!

Last edited:
•••
Feel free to bring any ideas or any suggestions for improvement. We are open and actively monitoring this thread to listen to all your feedback...

We are working on the below two improvements at moment

1) Allowing the BIN price on auctioning names. You can also set a BIN price while the auction is in progress. We heard from our sellers who requested this feature and working on it, we will bring this to use before new year

2) Taking the sale proceedings into the balance and withdrawing the funds when you need the cash or use it for buying other names. This is the feedback we have received from this community and likely to see this feature also ready for use before new year

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
I would like to share my experience of Daaz's excellent service.

I order their brokerage service, they did whatever they could to generate leads, even they featured my domain without any additional charges. They generated few leads as well. But the buyers offered low price (This happens in most of the cases when lead is outbound), one day I did receive an offer of $2000, but was not living to give away for that price.

But they're doing a great job, I'm using their landing pages for few of my domains and I do believe this is going to be a promising MarketPlace in the near future...

•••
Back