Domain Empire

marketplace Porkbun Marketplace Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Porkbun

Established Member
Porkbun.com
Impact
OINK! Hey everyone, similar to the official main thread, this is for all things related to our Marketplace. These are the highlights:
  • 7% commission
  • Free “Buy it now” parking page
  • Manage your marketplace listings from your regular domain management
  • Payouts 30 days older are done via PayPal on the 15th of each month
  • Buy, list, and sell a domain the same day, no 60 day lock period
  • Buyers purchase via our secure checkout, which supports credit cards, PayPal, and cryptocurrency
  • Pay via ACH to get .com pricing at $8.64 each (current price Feb 2022)
Find out more and start listing here: https://b.link/PorkbunMarketplace

As I hope you know, we consistently have low registration and renewal costs, offer expert support 365 days a year, and support more than 500 TLDs. We are so thankful for all the support, five-star reviews, and suggestions for improvement from the domain investor community. We believe we offer the best service around and pride ourselves on our ability to continue to improve via customer suggestions and new products.

Feel free to ask any questions or leave feedback here in this thread, or send them to [email protected].

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has anyone ever sold a name through the PorkBun Marketplace? Search is very basic and I'm just wondering if it's even worth the time to list my names there, Without true search functionality, some names cannot be found (e.g., LLLLL names). Since they are made up - how could one search for them? There should be some sort of search functionality (such as max character search, no IDNs, no numbers, etc).

Last edited:
•••
Has anyone ever sold a name through the PorkBun Marketplace? Search is very basic and I'm just wondering if it's even worth the time to list my names there, Without true search functionality, some names cannot be found (e.g., LLLLL names). Since they are made up - how could one search for them? There should be some sort of search functionality (such as max character search, no IDNs, no numbers, etc).
Sounds like a missed opportunity there for some sales, especially if only Porkbun registrants were allowed to list and showcase their best domains there.

BTW, Porkbun customer service was excellent recently, quickly responding to a question on a weekend night. Perhaps they can channel some of that enthusiasm also into enhancing their marketplace.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back