Dynadot

Consolidated SuperSales - Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

At which of the Domain.com resellers do you have an account?

usernamex

Top Member
Impact
While recovering from the past weekend of scattered deals and in anticipation of the next SuperSale, I am weary of having several threads related to the SuperSales at Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster.

Since the promos often work at more than one reseller, I would love to have a single thread to watch and participate in, if you agree, hang out here and watch this thread!

All NPers are welcome to post coupons and promos here as long as they are Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster. That way we all have a better chance at awesome savings as soon as the promos are live!

The usernamex Guide to SuperSales

SuperSales are promotions done by the family of registrars under Domain.com, including MyDomain.com NetFirms.com Dotster.com

About every 10 days to two weeks, one or more of these registrars runs what I like to call SuperSales - with dot COM / NET domain registrations for bargain prices, $1.99 - $2.99 - $3.99. Sometimes the specials are good for multi-year registrations, sometimes only the first year is discounted.

The super fun part is they let you use coupons ON TOP of the promo, so there have been specials as low as $1.39, $1.59 is more common, and $1.99 is still great any time!

If you are new, the best choice is usually MyDomain, since their renewals are second best (to Domain) and I have not seen the $1.99 special ever offered at Domain direct

A great way to get an account set up is NOT during the frenzy of the SuperSales, and a trick you can use without having to contact support is to buy the easiest to type/remember cheapest domain you can, like whatever ngTLD is on sale for $1.99, that will be your username. You can drop the domain after a year and your account will be fine. Otherwise get on chat and they can set you up ahead of time without having to make a purchase.

To make it easy for everyone, if you can BOLD any coupon codes, that would be super, and if you tested coupons successfully, please mention the reseller where you tested.

Shameless Plug - Support usernamex with these affiliate links:
https://www.mydomain.com/join/index.bml?AffID=839948
https://www.netfirms.com/join/index.bml?AffID=839949

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New Code 25% SHINE

Today Only!
*LIMITED TIME OFFER. SHINE coupon and offer ends April 29, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. SHINE coupon is good for 25% off new .COM domain names with no minimum purchase.

Untested, please report if you test where and what : smile :

ETA - looks to work on COM only, did NOT work on NET transfer, tested at MyDomain
Coupon Applied: SHINE: Save 25% on new .COM registrations (exclusions apply)

eta2 - Tested COM Transfer at Dotster - No Dice - Invalid Coupon shine

Bummer for transfers, wait for better coupon : smile :

Last edited:
•••
SHINE is good for new .com registrations only, not for .net guys.
but you can transfer .com domain to netfirms. I've just checked and it worked also - 25% off.

•••
MAYSAVE coupon ends May 2nd, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. MAYSAVE coupon is good for 15% off all domains and web hosting products.

Waiting for better coupon so no testing done : grin :

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I missed the last one. Dammit.

:(

I almost missed the deal but managed to transfer some domains in last hour of the deal (It was a very short deal for around 24 hours)

•••
Cross your fingers for may 14 :tightlyclosedeyes:

•••
One Day Coupon - 18% YODA
*LIMITED TIME OFFER. YODA coupon and offers end May 4, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. YODA coupon is good for 18% off new products and services with no minimum purchase.

•••
Any working coupon for .com transfer? Is there any NewReg offer for just below $6?

Thank You!

•••
How underwhelming - big dot NET sale at domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster is $8.99 LOL (25% off reg price of $11.99)
Coupon Applied: VICTORY: Save 25% on new .NET registrations (exclusions apply) Sale ends May 11, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.

Doubtful that this code will work on NET transfers, ok tested at MyDomain while NOT logged in - Invalid Coupon victory

@DKN - how many days do you have before transfers are needed? I was expecting a decent coupon soon, likely @Jv1999 is correct *maybe* next offer Mothers Day around 12 or 13 May

•••
@DKN - how many days do you have before transfers are needed? I was expecting a decent coupon soon

30days, Hope we will get better deals soon!

Thanks!

•••
Random Coupon - EXTRA25: Save 25% on your entire order (exclusions apply). Unknown Expiration.
Sometimes I disable Ad Block and forget it's off, and a coupon for Domain.com popped up - likely it is an evergreen coupon, which *should* work up to the $300 maximum, so use it wisely!

Did NOT work for Transfers at Domain.com, tested working on new regs at Domain.com, not that great. Although with no sales currently anywhere else $7.49 is better than full price. If anyone tests at the siblings, report if it works and on what.

Waiting Impatiently for the next good coupon and even better, another SuperSale!

•••
Confirmed EXTRA25 not working at MyDomain and Netfirms

•••
Choose Your Savings Coupons - up to 25% - remember the cart minimum if you are testing

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. ENVY1, ENVY2, and ENVY3 coupons end May 18, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. ENVY1 coupon is good for 18% off all new products and services with no minimum purchase. ENVY2 coupon is good for 20% off when you spend $30 or more in a single order. ENVY3 coupon is good for 25% off when you spend $50 or more in a single order. Maximum savings with the discount is $300.

MyDomain email actually has different codes but their fb page the pic shows the ENVY codes above - try these if not working - *LIMITED TIME OFFER. GREEN1, GREEN2, and GREEN3 coupons end May 18, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

ETA:
BOTH codes working for Transfer at MyDomain
Coupon Applied - ENVY3: Save 25% on your entire order when you spend $50 (exclusions apply).
Coupon Applied - GREEN3: Save 25% on your entire order when you spend $50 (exclusions apply).

Last edited:
•••
The code ENVY1,2,3 is for Dotster, GREEN1,2,3 is for MyDomain. How about other guys Netfirm and Domain dot com? Any guys have more info?

•••
The code ENVY1,2,3 is for Dotster, GREEN1,2,3 is for MyDomain. How about other guys Netfirm and Domain dot com? Any guys have more info?

Both envy and green work on netfirms. Going to transfer a few domains now

Edit: Actually, the avg price comes to 7.99 with envy/green2. Not a great deal. I'd rather just transfer it to Namebright @ 8.03 or preferably to NS which is ~.5 cents more @ 8.49

A better transfer deal currently is at Namepal.com @ $7.85 which is something I'm considering as well

Last edited:
•••
•••
My test was both ENVY3 and GREEN3 codes at MyDomain - my trick in testing is use a dot IO plus one other transfer, because the price for IO is $49.99

@HereDomainthere - the best percent is 25% with a minimum $50 purchase so seven dot COM transfers

Edit - the 25% gives a final price on dot COM of $6.22, maybe not worth it for lower percents

Last edited:
•••
•••
New 18% off code SPRING18 working until May 23 Pacific 23:59.

Checked good for new registrations and transfers only at MyDomain, not work for renewals.

DAbsmRNWsAA11c3.jpg

•••
any coupon at all better than 18% working now???

•••
any coupon at all better than 18% working now???
FilmRiot, EXTRA25 - 25% off on new registrations at Domain.com
SALE20 - 20% off on new registrations at Domain.com, MyDomain, Dotster.
18COOL - 18% off on new registrarions, transfers, renewals at Domain.com, MyDomain, Dotster.
No any code working at Netfirms at the moment as I knew.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back