Dynadot

Consolidated SuperSales - Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

At which of the Domain.com resellers do you have an account?

usernamex

Top Member
Impact
While recovering from the past weekend of scattered deals and in anticipation of the next SuperSale, I am weary of having several threads related to the SuperSales at Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster.

Since the promos often work at more than one reseller, I would love to have a single thread to watch and participate in, if you agree, hang out here and watch this thread!

All NPers are welcome to post coupons and promos here as long as they are Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster. That way we all have a better chance at awesome savings as soon as the promos are live!

The usernamex Guide to SuperSales

SuperSales are promotions done by the family of registrars under Domain.com, including MyDomain.com NetFirms.com Dotster.com

About every 10 days to two weeks, one or more of these registrars runs what I like to call SuperSales - with dot COM / NET domain registrations for bargain prices, $1.99 - $2.99 - $3.99. Sometimes the specials are good for multi-year registrations, sometimes only the first year is discounted.

The super fun part is they let you use coupons ON TOP of the promo, so there have been specials as low as $1.39, $1.59 is more common, and $1.99 is still great any time!

If you are new, the best choice is usually MyDomain, since their renewals are second best (to Domain) and I have not seen the $1.99 special ever offered at Domain direct

A great way to get an account set up is NOT during the frenzy of the SuperSales, and a trick you can use without having to contact support is to buy the easiest to type/remember cheapest domain you can, like whatever ngTLD is on sale for $1.99, that will be your username. You can drop the domain after a year and your account will be fine. Otherwise get on chat and they can set you up ahead of time without having to make a purchase.

To make it easy for everyone, if you can BOLD any coupon codes, that would be super, and if you tested coupons successfully, please mention the reseller where you tested.

Shameless Plug - Support usernamex with these affiliate links:
https://www.mydomain.com/join/index.bml?AffID=839948
https://www.netfirms.com/join/index.bml?AffID=839949

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Will the buyer be able to open an account without a domain in it without having to go through chat?
I had to use chat to do it at one of these companies here in the list. Might be possible to do it another way but I haven't tried.

•••
Will the buyer be able to open an account without a domain in it without having to go through chat?

I recently signup with Netfirms and Dotster WITHOUT having any domains. What I did was I added my Paypal ID while signing up, and when it redirected me to Paypal login page, there's an option at the end of the page, on the left side, to cancel and move on with Dotster.

Hope it helps with Netfirms too.

EDIT: While creating my Netfirms account, I was on Chat and the rep did the payment thingy. But later I figured it out myself while signing up with Dotster.

Last edited:
•••
SNOW1 - 15% OFF ($25+ orders)
SNOW2 - 25% OFF ($50+ orders)
Expire on: 22nd january.

•••
SNOW1 - 15% OFF ($25+ orders)
SNOW2 - 25% OFF ($50+ orders)
Expire on: 22nd january.

I don't know if this works at all sister co's, but it is good for Doster.

snow.JPG

Details-

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. SNOW1 and SNOW2 coupons and offers end January 22, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

SNOW1 coupon is good for 15% off all new products and services when you spend $25 or more in a single order.

SNOW2 coupon is good for 25% off all new products and services when you spend $50 or more in a single order.

Maximum savings with the discount is $300.

All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period.

Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I've received new Dotster coupon:

20DREAM - 20% off new domain registrations.
Sale ends January 24, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

d762a5fb-ccc1-4a61-b789-c7fea15a3c8d

•••
Verified working at MyDomain for new regs, does NOT work for transfers at MyDomain
Coupon Applied: 20DREAM: 20% off new domains (exclusions apply).

•••
d-dot-com.JPG

Same offer from Domain/com

Fine Print-

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. 20DREAM coupon ends January 24th, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

20DREAM coupon is good for 20% off all new domains with no minimum purchase.

All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period.

Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.

Last edited:
•••
OK I asked the OP for permission first, to be allowed an exception to the ONLY Dom/MyDom/NF/DS rule of this thread and the OP graciously granted this exception, due to this deal being so great, and the constant wondering if there are ever transfer deals AND any questions comments or issues about this offer MUST go in the below thread, not here, so we keep this thread on topic. Thank you oh generous and comical OP : wink :

COM transfers $4.99
https://www.namepros.com/threads/4-...nd-transfers-courtesy-of-alpnames-com.997033/

Hang out in @alcy 's thread to know about transfer deals as they happen
https://www.namepros.com/threads/8-...scounts-for-com-transfer-renewal-only.985708/

•••
A new Dotster deal-

ddeal25 .png

Fine Print-

*LIMITED TIME OFFER.

SAVEBIG25 coupon and offers end January 31st, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

SAVEBIG25 coupon is good for 25% off all new products and services when you spend $25 or more in a single order.

•••
Now we just need the $1.99 deal

•••
Now we just need the $1.99 deal
...including transfers :xf.wink:

I mean, so long as we're dreaming here might as well go all out :bag:

•••
...including transfers :xf.wink:

I mean, so long as we're dreaming here might as well go all out :bag:

It is always good to try these coupons anyway, because sometimes they do work for transfers.

If anyone has some transfers they should try it.

It might work.

•••
It is always good to try these coupons anyway, because sometimes they do work for transfers.
If anyone has some transfers they should try it.
It might work.
Good point (y)

•••
SAVEBIG25 coupon and offers end January 31st, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

SAVEBIG25 coupon is good for 25% off all new products and services when you spend $25 or more in a single order.

Have just tested, it does not work for transfers :)

•••
•••
Newest Dotster / Domain/com Deals!

Same code works for both.

dotnew.png

Fine Print--

*LIMITED TIME OFFER.

17FEB coupon and offers end February 5, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

17FEB coupon is good for 18% off new domain names with no minimum purchase.

Last edited:
•••
New Dotster and Domain/com offers-

Both are the same.

doffer.png

Fine Print-

*LIMITED TIME OFFER.

PLUTO, NEPTUNE, and JUPITER coupons and offers end February 7, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

PLUTO coupon is good for 15% off your entire order with no minimum purchase.

NEPTUNE coupon is good for 20% off when you spend $30 or more in a single order.

JUPITER coupon is good for 25% off when you spend $50 or more in a single order.

Last edited:
•••
New Dotster and Domain/com offers-

Both are the same.

Show attachment 49251

Fine Print-

*LIMITED TIME OFFER.

PLUTO, NEPTUNE, and JUPITER coupons and offers end February 7, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

PLUTO coupon is good for 15% off your entire order with no minimum purchase.

NEPTUNE coupon is good for 20% off when you spend $30 or more in a single order.

JUPITER coupon is good for 25% off when you spend $50 or more in a single order.

I've also got this on Dotster.

PLUTO - 15% off all order, no minimum purchase.
NEPTUNE - 20% off spend $30 or more
JUPITER - 25% off $50 or more

Good luck to you,

•••
I've also got this on Dotster.

PLUTO - 15% off all order, no minimum purchase.
NEPTUNE - 20% off spend $30 or more
JUPITER - 25% off $50 or mor

??

"New Dotster and Domain/com offers-

Both are the same."

•••
??

"New Dotster and Domain/com offers-

Both are the same."

That's right. They're all sisters Dotster/Domain. com/Netfirm/MyDomain. However sometimes coupons on one site can not use on another :)

•••
I like your math, but this would imply that you actual prefer using these registry's.
We have domains with 20+ registrars. Nothing to do with preferences. There are some to avoid, but like it or not, the Domain.com "family" belongs in any serious domainer's toolkit, this despite the inconvenient domain push process, definitely not on most domainers' blacklist.

Last edited:
•••
Super easy PUSH method Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster again in case ya missed it:
TL:DR version
1] SELLER changes whois to Buyers whois contact info in Sellers control panel, can be done for single domain or in bulk.
2] BUYER verifies whois change by email. Seller not required to do any whois verification.
3] SELLER gets on chat and requests names be removed from sellers account, wait for chat to confirm removed.
4] BUYER uses "Add Existing" to add the name to their control panel, refresh Domain Central, name is pushed.

This method only requires SELLER to know their own security answer to provide to chat in step 3 AND does NOT require the buyer to have to update whois after the push is completed.
https://www.namepros.com/posts/5944787/

IMPORTANT EDIT: Be sure to OPT-OUT of the 60 Day Change Of Owner Lock when changing to the BUYERS contact info. It's a checkbox that is OPT-OUT by default, just be sure not to uncheck it!

1MoTCmY.png

Last edited:
•••
Super easy PUSH method Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster again in case ya missed it...
Now, you've sure got carried away there! Super easy push is when the buyer provides account name/number and the seller presses a button marked "Push" or similar (y)

Last edited:
•••
Dotster is showing:

$6 .com/.net

Kinda expensive but ok

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back