IT.COM

$4.99 .COM registrations and transfers - courtesy of AlpNames.com!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AlpNames

Established Member
AlpNames Staff
Impact
Hi all,

Your friendly neighbourhood domain registrar here, just wanting to let you all know that, for a limited time and while "stocks" last, all .COM registrations and transfers at AlpNames.com are only $4.99 - and there are no volume limits. :)

Cheers,

Team AlpNames

16298809_1869283636692662_6862285755759264418_n.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is i get free 1 year renew if i transfer to alpnames ?
i mean pay $4.99 to transfer get 1yr renew

•••
•••
is i get free 1 year renew if i transfer to alpnames ?
i mean pay $4.99 to transfer get 1yr renew

Hi Eko,

Yes! Transfers include 1 year's renewal on your domain name.

All the best,

Damon.

Last edited:
•••
I love you @AlpNames - be ready - you're about to get bombarded with transfers : smile :

•••
so.. whats alpnames? never heard of before.
where you located?
I know there is catches to tranasfering or dealing with places like 1&1 and maybe few others..
do you have catches too?

•••
•••
I have account with @AlpNames and they have been stellar, great support, no hassles, I do prefund to minimize paperwork.

Using LogicBoxes Control Panel, which for me is great as I have used it for many many years.

•••
I have account with @AlpNames and they have been stellar, great support, no hassles, I do prefund to minimize paperwork.

Using LogicBoxes Control Panel, which for me is great as I have used it for many many years.

nice
any issues with transfer out? eays to get code etc?
any funny auto renewal stuff like rebel? or you just disable what you want when u want?
tnx

•••
It's great deals, AlpNames. Thank you.

•••
yeah I just got the email for this.

pretty excited to u know transfer my domains to alpnames now.

•••
I second that (y)
Plus AlpNames have a presence here on NP, very helpfull too, as evidenced by this here thread.

•••
hate to be the sourpuss here. I tried to register domains over at Alpnames a while back. and there were "issues". I forget right now but it really pissed me off. it was back when Alpnames had some cheap Reg. I forget what price.

The main issue was the support. I had issues. Emailed them then waited about 2-4 days for a reply. of which the special was over.

PM Alpnames as the price of the transfer supercedes any past issues with Alpnames. but I need to be convinced. thanks.

Last edited:
•••
hate to be the sourpuss here. I tried to register domains over at Alpnames a while back. and there were "issues". I forget right now but it really pissed me off. it was back when Alpnames had some cheap Reg. I forget what price.

The main issue was the support. I had issues. Emailed them then waited about 2-4 days for a reply. of which the special was over.

PM Alpnames as the price of the transfer supercedes any past issues with Alpnames. but I need to be convinced. thanks.

thanks.. there is no such thing as sourposs when comes to info or plain truth.
good info for those without accounts there

the last thing I need is account on 11th registrar lol
so I gotta make sure before

for instance, @AlpNames es posted sotcks are limited, but they did not say to how much

any chance you can say that? cause once people get going at it with namepros effect factored in, 1000 transfer cap for all, may last shorter than it'll take me to open account :)

cheers

Last edited:
•••
Can you tell us how long this promo lasts? cuz I have stuff expiring at the end of jan and I just wanna know how much time I have.

•••
it seems to be limited time he said.. burt limited only by total qty available.

now when people say that.. it has to mean they know the qty.

so if you can post it for all of us, that'd be appreciated

thanks a lot!

•••

We never like to hear of anyone having issues with our service, especially our support as we pride ourselves on offering a more personal service than many of the large, faceless registrars out there. As we are a young (but fast growing!) registrar, we are having to evolve and adapt somewhat publicly - it used to be that we could only offer support during our office hours (8.30 to 17.30 CET, Monday to Friday), we have now extended these hours and provide support 7 days a week. In the very near future, we hope to be able to offer 24/7/365 support.

Feedback is good, we love feedback. Thanks.

•••

thanks a lot!

I'm not sure what youre talking about cuz uh:

For a limited amount of time you can REGISTER new .COM domains for just $4.99 with NO limit per customer.

•••
limied qty promo means no time limit
means qty limit
ie: promo expires when qty over

so I wanna know.. what is qty.

I hope that's possible. thanks alpnames

Last edited:
•••

thanks a lot!

Hey guys, we appreciate that this info would help some of you out but, unfortunately, we simply don't have a concrete answer for you! There is some degree of flexibility in the way that this promotion has been set up, and although all parties do have an initial target number in mind, we are told that the promotion could be extended if all goes to plan...so the actual number, and the end date, are both unknown quantities! On top of that, we could be asked to end the promotion at any time.

That being said, we expect the promo to run for a couple of weeks at least. I would suggest that if anyone has a large number of domains that they are wishing to purchase or transfer, they reach out to our support team first ([email protected]) - they will be more than happy to check the current state of the promo and provide assurances, as necessary. Thousands shouldn't be an issue. ;)

Last edited:
•••
Hey guys, we appreciate that this info would help some of you out but, unfortunately, we simply don't have a concrete answer for you! There is some degree of flexibility in the way that this promotion has been set up, and although all parties do have an initial target number in mind, we are told that the promotion could be extended if all goes to plan...so the actual number, and the end date, are both unknown quantities! On top of that, we could be asked to end the promotion at any time.

That being said, we expect the promo to run for a couple of weeks at least. I would suggest that if anyone has a large number of domains that they are wishing to purchase or transfer, they reach out to our support team first ([email protected]) - they will be more than happy to check the current state of the promo and provide assurances, as necessary. Thousands shouldn't be an issue. ;)

nice
thats what I wanted to know

I'll go open account now and transfer in some!

no place is perfect, but yours seesm overall good reviews.

gl with promo
bye

•••
•••
We never like to hear of anyone having issues with our service, especially our support as we pride ourselves on offering a more personal service than many of the large, faceless registrars out there. As we are a young (but fast growing!) registrar, we are having to evolve and adapt somewhat publicly - it used to be that we could only offer support during our office hours (8.30 to 17.30 CET, Monday to Friday), we have now extended these hours and provide support 7 days a week. In the very near future, we hope to be able to offer 24/7/365 support.

Feedback is good, we love feedback. Thanks.

I can refer back via the same email I've sent and mention my account name here. as I've mentioned I missed that last Reg discount price. Wonder if you could extend that last deal price I missed for my next order. as a courtesy?

I don't mind mistakes. mistakes happen after all and it's nobody's fault but 3-5 days of no reply to a support email? Kinda casts doubt a bit on your company. imo.

Mistakes happen. solution? reward or compensate = make customer happy = customer leaves great reviews= future customer reads reviews = more business.

simple right?

surprised Alpnames didn't offer to go above and behind back when I had this issue or at least a quicker reply via email.

most people will wait how ever long it takes for a Positive end. not a wait days for a reply email that ends negatively and customer not getting what they want. it goes without saying.

Capt obvious here.

so say you have an domain reg at Alpnames?
say you sold it? and now need to transfer? and there are issues.
can you afford to wait 3-5 days for even an initial reply?

happened to me when I was just trying to reg cheap domains.

now imagine when you really need support to reply back immediately?

what if a buyer changes their mind because you took long to transfer?

This is not a good start.

closed my account.

see how that goes?

Last edited:
•••
•••
I did register some names back when they were doing 5.5 .coms and I had no problems. They have Skrill too which you can pay with which was very good too. That was all before few months. As for this offer, I am yet to try.

•••
Back