IT.COM

.us Computer.us sells at T.r.a.f.f.i.c

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Great sale for the current market IMO $17,000

Don't let those premiums go cheap guy's. Hold your ground on price points

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The amount spent on computers.us is a great sale indeed. The LLL.us market will be up again once the US economy will pass over the current problems.

•••
4u-domains said:
Sure, we would all love to buy a premium one word .com cheap and sell it high but the vast majority have to buy a premium word in another TLD and hope to sell that on.

A .us sale will nearly always struggle to yield as much profit as a .com but it doesn't mean clever speculation in the .us market cannot reap huge benefits.

The "vast majority" don't "buy a premium word in another TLD and hope to sell that on", they simply buy less popular terms in .com.

4u-domains said:
You could buy a half-decent LLL.com for $6500 and sell for $10000 which gives you more actualy monetary profit but look at the difference in initial investment.

THIS is why .us still makes a lot of sense.

I think you are plucking number from thin air here.

•••
great thread guys...as a newbie i gotta say keep it up

•••
fonzie_007 said:
Great sale. That is 1/100 (okay, may a slight exaggeration) of what the .com would have gone for. Not a bad buy when you think about it.

I think it is not exageration. I is more like 1/500 to 1/1000 fraction.
The price was bargain one. I am sure it was good investment.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back