IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not my domain, but I stumbled the below logo while researching a similar domain, and think the bb logo team might want to take another look at that logo.
Show attachment 76516

Does anybody else see potential a potential name confusion given the logo? ...or am I mistaken?

It does look a bit like Oxiib, if that is what you are referring to. A bit confusing.

•••
It does look a bit like Oxiib, if that is what you are referring to. A bit confusing.

That's exactly what I was referring to. I didn't want to say it though; wanted to see if others also came to that conclusion.

•••
That's exactly what I was referring to. I didn't want to say it though; wanted to see if others also came to that conclusion.

I have a feeling something is going on at BrandBucket. They are behind with submission reviews and publishing, and there seem to be more website errors than normally.

Additionally, with Michael Krell listing more names at other venues than BB, it all seems a bit strange. I hope I am wrong, but I fear they are experiencing some kind of problems.

•••
I have a feeling something is going on at BrandBucket. They are behind with submission reviews and publishing, and there seem to be more website errors than normally.

Additionally, with Michael Krell listing more names at other venues than BB, it all seems a bit strange. I hope I am wrong, but I fear they are experiencing some kind of problems.

Hopefully it is just a growing pain. That Christmas card looked like a nice touch!

How are sales for everyone at bb these days?

•••
Hopefully it is just a growing pain. That Christmas card looked like a nice touch!

How are sales for everyone at bb these days?

Last year was better for me, but I just had two sales there, so I cannot complain. I still think it is a great place to sell brandables. But still waiting for a Christmas card :)

•••
I just had two sales there, so I cannot complain

Congrats on the sales!

I still think it is a great place to sell brandables.

Not gonna lie -- domaining was more fun when I was an active bb seller. There was something exciting about the learning with approvals, and awing at logo's like pokemon cards.

They are behind with submission reviews and publishing, and there seem to be more website errors than normally.

I wonder if that is related to the Holiday season? Or the free listing promotion?

•••
Congrats on the sales!

Thank you!

I wonder if that is related to the Holiday season? Or the free listing promotion?

I am not sure, but the free listing promition has been there for quite a while now.

•••
I have only sold 4 names through BB this year and it is the worst year of the 4 years I have had names listed there.

I just had two sales there

Did you sell Coiny?

Last edited:
•••
I have only had 4 sales via BB this year and it is the worst year of the 4 years I have had names listed there.

Did you sell Coiny?

Yes. Bought it several years ago, though, so not a quick flip during this crypto craze...

•••
Yes, that is one of the two I sold recently. Bought it several years ago, though, so not a quick flip during this crypto craze...

Congratulation - It was one of the best coin names there

•••
Congratulation - It was one of the best coin names there

Thank you! I paid quite a lot for it myself, though.

By the way, how do you know it sold, if I may ask? DNBolt isn't active anymore, is he?

•••
By the way, how do you know it sold, if I may ask?

I discovered it by coincidence because I scanned their page for coin names a couple of months ago and liked it and wondered why it was not sold in this crypto crazy times.

Last edited:
•••
DNBolt isn't active anymore, is he?

@Dnbolt briefly returned in the brandable daily analysis thread. I was supposed to complete a task, but I got sick, and spaced on it; my mistake. I know DNBolt put a lot of time into DNBolt, and could use some help as it's somewhat of a thankless job, and it doesn't necessarily pay the bills. I feel I should have followed through with my offers to help keep it active, as I haven't been as reliable, or focused as I should have been. FWIW. I'll try and complete an overdue task, see what it shows, and maybe the community can figure out a way to help with the future discovery process. DNBolt used to give out a secondary tier of possible sales that needed an extra layer of human verification.

•••
Can somebody help me out? I had 10 Brandbucket credits and listed 10 domains. It ended up showing as if they were double listed, eand said I had spent “20 out of my 10 purchased available credits”. When I bought more credits to list more names, they didn’t show, but instead now it says I have spent 20 of my 20 purchased credits? Did I just lose them?

•••
I know DNBolt put a lot of time into DNBolt, and could use some help as it's somewhat of a thankless job, and it doesn't necessarily pay the bills.
It was a very useful resource, especially to BB sellers themselves who were never given this data. If @Dnbolt could find a way to combine this with prospecting new domains, e.g. showing upcoming auctions from GD, using affiliate links maybe he could make some money. A mini-ExpiredDomains.net for brandables could work well, and I'm pretty sure that ExpiredDomains.net must generate serious money out of all those Aff links (which is an excellent way to provide such a great resource FWIW).

•••
@CryptoInvestor 1 BB credit is for 1 domain submission, not for accepted listing. Not sure if I get you...

•••
@talking.domains
I know, so I made the account yesterday, had 10 free credits. I made 10 submissions (pending review still) and spent my 10 credits. It showed each domain twice for some reason, I assume thats normal? Anyways, I listed them and it said I spent 20 credits (when I only had 10 free ones) on 20 listings (10 total, each is doubled though). I bought 10 credits today so I could submit 10 more domains, but never recieved them. However, it now says that I spent 20 of my 20 purchased credits, instead of 20 out of 10 purchased credits, as if my newly purchased credits went straight to funding my previous purchase for submitting 10 domains (twice I guess?) That was as clearly as I can explain it unfortunately... is there a reason BrandBucket automatically doubles each domain you submit???

•••
@CryptoInvestor It sounds like a glitch. I think your best bet is to e-mail info at brand bucket dot com and let them know what happened.

•••
It must be some sort of bug that I'm not aware of... one domain submission is 1 credit. You get 10 free credits for new account and it must counts as 10 submissions.. just send email to BB

•••
@CryptoInvestor It sounds like a glitch. I think your best bet is to e-mail info at brand bucket dot com and let them know what happened.
Yea it seems to have let me spend 20 credits when I only had 10, but the extra 10 I spent, Were on nothin :p I will contact them, i’ll also ask em to hurry an list my names! Haha Thank you both! @talking.domains

•••
yeah, it's all slower this holidays...

•••
Hello Everyone,
I was planning on posting this after everything was finalized, but since I am actively engaged in defending BB in another thread I decided to go ahead and put this out there so people don't have misconceptions later.

About two weeks ago I sent in my request to BB to remove my names. I will be officially moved away from them on Jan 17th.

This was not a decision I made lightly, or one that I made out of any dissatisfaction with BB. My experience with them has been a very good one.

In full disclosure - I never exceeded 125 names listed with them, so I was never a big dog or "insider" - but I did manage to make several sales and I am very satisfied with the results and the platform they provided.

I believe BB is a great marketplace with good people at the helm, but the time has come for me to head in a different direction.

I wish for nothing but good things for BB in the future, and would still highly recommend anyone looking to get into the brandable space to give them a try.

-Michael M.

•••
and would still highly recommend anyone looking to get into the brandable space to give them a try.

Good luck in the new venture, I hope you do well. Need to be careful here with recommending newbies to this market. I don’t want to pick on you personally, but I disagree with recommending companies who don’t know what they are doing trying to mix house sales, resellers sales and favored resellers all under one roof. Very bad management, IMHO.

So instead of 100 names, so to be successful would you recommend someone gamble with $8000-10,000 to buy 1000 names and get maybe 500 approved (throwing away 500 names and $4000) then to compound the problem only to have them buried deep in the search nobody would locate them since the Brand Ambassadors are rigged to reach the top results? Not only that but 40,000 names to compete with on the entire platform isn’t a good business plan. People are better off creating on Efty their own marketplace and paying no commission.

I removed all, and glad to see other competing marketplaces getting more attention and new ones always cropping up. The best decision I made was to leave this marketplace and never recommend it. A person would have more chance of success finding 1000 decent bitcoin names, lol. SEO BB has is great, but that was built off the backs of all the failed domainers who listed names to sit collecting dust boosted their SERP up using their nameservers.

Btw if anyone NEW and does not believe me and wants “BB approved names” I will push them for free. To qualify you can only have been on Namepros less than 6 months and posted 50 times and have no affiliation with BB nor an existing BB account. First come first served. PM me.

•••
upload_2018-1-8_9-56-51.png

upload_2018-1-8_9-57-55.png

•••
which is good for 10 minutes? :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back