IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I totally agree with @offthehandle. Last week I handregged 10 BB approved and 6 NR approved. Lets hope I sell some.. :xf.grin:

I see you are a new member here. Congrats. Good for you, best of luck and I hope you come back and report you sell them. Once they are on the website, do some test searches for each name niche and make sure they come up in the marketplace search, if they don't show up- do a whois on the top 30 that do show up to find out who those owners are that are coming up at the top, and then post here your results. If you feel something is skewed, speak up and be vocal about it here and to the marketplaces.

•••
I just saw this domain ACCUVANA listed as a featured domain. was it invented?

No offence. I was just wondering anything special in that name?

•••
I just saw this domain ACCUVANA listed as a featured domain. was it invented?

Whois privacy, no idea owner. KWfinder sure ranks it well in bb top 6 positions in search, kinda rare. Then no organic search queries, but ties it back into brandnames based on it BB affiliation I suppose.

CM Capture 37.jpg

CM Capture 38.jpg

•••
Maybe a dedication to Vanna's accuracy turning over plastic letters for all these years.

•••
I totally agree with @offthehandle. Last week I handregged 10 BB approved and 6 NR approved. Lets hope I sell some.. :xf.grin:
I think you have to be careful here however. This could indicate that investors with significant knowledge of the market have decided to cut their loses. The fact that they decided to allow names to delete without removing them from BB/NR could also infer something about confidence in those markets. Nobody knows except the prior owners I suppose.

Certainly the optics for the marketplaces are very bad in these cases. Imagine going to a market and seeing a name listed, only to find you can hand register it for $8 USD? The markets may no longer show a price, but it's not hard to see that they don't list names for <$1,000 generally. TBH this is bad for investors also as it highlights the level of speculation in brandables, which is far higher than nearly all other niches in domaining.

•••
Brandbucket has improved their search engine presence unlike before. I am very impressed.

Just wondering if it's someone different or same person.

•••
Can anyone spot the difference?

If takes you more than 3 seconds to spot the difference then I will be very worried about you and your domains.

x.png

What about the image tag? :pompous:

Last edited:
•••
I spotted a unicorn today... Cool ad @brandbucket

upload_2017-12-8_1-53-5.png

•••
Did BB share any sales data in the past 6-12 months?

•••
•••
Guys please advise i have few names accepted on BB and they noted as listed but they can not be found on BB search page also they have no any logo and i not added anu description. What i need to do?

•••
Guys please advise i have few names accepted on BB and they noted as listed but they can not be found on BB search page also they have no any logo and i not added anu description. What i need to do?
They can't be listed if they don't have a logo.

Once accepted, go to your 'domains' tab and click on 'submitted'. Check the items you want to push forward then click on 'publish' (bottom of the page).

Now you should see them in your 'domains' tab when you click on 'listed'.

You will note they are marked 'pending editorial'. This means they are in the queue for a description and logo. You will get an email from BB when they publish the domain on their site.

•••

Hi Domain-Reseller,
Once a domain(s) is accepted at BrandBucket (you get an email notice) You need to login to your BB account and go to your dashboard. Click on DOMAINS and then click on SUBMITTED. You must then pay the listing fee (temporarily these are free) and PUBLISH the domain. Your domain queue page will then appear and you must verify the DNS is pointed to BB and add a description for the domain and adjust the price if you wish - plus or minus 20%.

It takes anywhere from a few days to a few weeks from the time you complete the above steps for the logo design and description editing. You'll get an email notice when its published.

If you have more questions send me a PM or email BB at [email protected]

And welcome aboard!!

Keith

•••
Where did you come across this banner?

I've spotted the unicorn banner a few times. The above screenshot came from CoinMarketcap.com. But I believe I have seen it on other sites such as TechCrunch.com. Not sure if this is specific marketing, or cookie tracked marketing via ad provider AdChoices (per the tag in the bottom right of the screenshot)

•••
Hey folks, Just a heads up to let you know that BrandBucket will have a strong presence at NamesCon this year. I will be there along with Christine (sales), Zeena (marketing) and Margot (founder/owner). We will have a booth at the conference just like last year and we invite everyone to stop by and say hello! :xf.rolleyes::-P(y)
Here we are at last year's event...........
NC keith.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Jim & Keith thanks for information, now everything is OK I edited description and now domains in status "Pending editorial"

My next question is it possible to promote own domains on homepage of BB? For example Sedo have such option ($69) for 1 month showcase listing on homepage, do you have something like that?

•••
Jim & Keith thanks for information, now everything is OK I edited description and now domains in status "Pending editorial"

My next question is it possible to promote own domains on homepage of BB? For example Sedo have such option ($69) for 1 month showcase listing on homepage, do you have something like that?
No, you cannot pay for any upgrades. But you can promote your domains yourself as you please. I've sent emails to prospects several times and I also post my domains on Twitter.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I've spotted the unicorn banner a few times. The above screenshot came from CoinMarketcap.com. But I believe I have seen it on other sites such as TechCrunch.com. Not sure if this is specific marketing, or cookie tracked marketing via ad provider AdChoices (per the tag in the bottom right of the screenshot)

Spotted another BrandBucket ad via AdChoices on ESPN.com...

upload_2017-12-29_0-44-17.png

•••
Spotted another BrandBucket ad via AdChoices on ESPN.com...

Show attachment 76413

AdChoices is actually Google Adwords. These ads follow you because that's what you previously visited or searched for.

Clear your history / cookies , stop searching for BB and they'll "magically" disappear :)

I highly doubt BB specifically run Adwords campaigns on ESPN.

•••
Clear your history / cookies , stop searching for BB and they'll "magically" disappear :)

But I like my cookies :/

Fair enough. I was simply posting an image of the ad so members are aware of the type of ads that bb sends out. This month I have seen "Name your unicorn" and "Name your brand".

•••
•••
Probably not, but they are advertising. And it’s not cheap. Am I the only one who got a Christmas card?
1EA4C870-B9B6-4B6C-B706-552F39B133EC.jpeg

•••
•••
Not my domain, but I stumbled the below logo while researching a similar domain, and think the bb logo team might want to take another look at that logo.
upload_2017-12-30_9-0-37.png

Does anybody else see potential a potential name confusion given the logo? ...or am I mistaken?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back