Domain Empire

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm looking forward to seeing you posting your sales as I would expect you would be outperforming the rest of us with all the research you've been doing.

You promised this before and didn't deliver...
@Justin Matmor, here's the thing. You had me fooled. You've been singing BB's praises for months. So much so that I thought you were a successful seller there. If you 'swear by' something that hasn't even benefitted you, then your swearing by it isn't valid. Think about laying low with singing BB's praises until after you sell. Right now your actions are misleading, especially to newbies

@Brandworthy, you obviously have experience at BB (good and bad). I would love to hear more if you don't mind sharing. Personally, I have been thinking about building my BB portfolio so I would love to know the good and the bad.

@Dnbolt, I benefit from your service but please do not make promises if you do not plan to follow through. It makes you look untrustworthy. You are studying the sales as we should all do. I think that's awesome.
Nobody is asking you to share every single sale you ever had, but sharing every now and then might go a long way in building trusting partnerships
Although I recently started listing domains at BB does not make me any less experienced than someone who has been listing domains at BB since its inception.

How would you know what due diligence I have done, who I have spoken to, who I know and what I know?

•••
@Justin Matmor, here's the thing. You had me fooled. You've been singing BB's praises for months. So much so that I thought you were a successful seller there. If you 'swear by' something that hasn't even benefitted you, then your swearing by it isn't valid. Think about laying low with singing BB's praises until after you sell. Right now your actions are misleading, especially to newbies

@Brandworthy, you obviously have experience at BB (good and bad). I would love to hear more if you don't mind sharing. Personally, I have been thinking about building my BB portfolio so I would love to know the good and the bad.

@Dnbolt, I benefit from your service but please do not make promises if you do not plan to follow through. It makes you look untrustworthy. You are studying the sales as we should all do. I think that's awesome.
Nobody is asking you to share every single sale you ever had, but sharing every now and then might go a long way in building trusting partnerships

+ @JimJammy

I wanted to but relented when I discoverd that bb could give me a boot.

•••
You share mine (without my permission) and others sales at BB. It's only fair you share your own.

•••
You share mine (without my permission) and others sales at BB. It's only fair you share your own.
I think he said that if he is identified then BB will ban his account.

•••
+ @JimJammy

They will give you a boot for mentioning that you sold a name they rejected? Come on man

•••
They will give you a boot for mentioning that you sold a name they rejected? Come on man

Do you know the story of what happened to the guy that was leaking sales of afternic.com ?

•••
I think he is worried that BB would block his IP because his bot constantly crawls BB.

•••
Do you know the story of what happened to the guy that was leaking sales of afternic.com ?

Well no and I dont see you see what I mean. An earlier poster asked you to share with us the rbb rejected name that you sold for $700. That is what I am following.

I did not ask names you sold on BB and no, BB will give you no.boot if you sell your rejected names or even your accepted names that are yet to be published.

•••
I think he said that if he is identified then BB will ban his account.
I know who he is and have advised BB of who he is... so if they were going to ban his account they would have done so by now.

And surely, by that argument, if he is sharing all of our sales at BB but not his own, they could identify him that way too.

•••
Considering the info @Dnbolt has provided I have no problem with him keeping his sales private. How else would he provide BB sales with anonymity?

•••
I know who he is and have advised BB of who he is... so if they were going to ban his account they would have done so by now.

+@Abdullah Abdullah

Maybe they need some missing piece of the puzzle.

•••
+ @JimJammy

I get it. By you revealing your sales, everyone figures out your identity and IP, you get shut down, and we no longer have a BB sales report from you. Plus, you loose out personally

Man, I kinda wish you said that at the beginning of the thread. But, I understand

•••
But we all know his identity (at least the private groups I'm in do) and so does BB.

So if BB were going to ban his account for sharing my (and others) sales they would have done so already, months ago.

In any event, he was asked to share a sale he claimed he made outside of BB and to back up his claims that all of this analysis he is doing on the rest of us is of some actual use and is getting him an advantage and domain sales.

•••
I get it. By you revealing your sales, everyone figures out your identity and IP, you get shut down, and we no longer have a BB sales report from you. Plus, you loose out personally

Man, I kinda wish you said that at the beginning of the thread. But, I understand
Who cares about receiving unreliable sales reports.

•••
Although I recently started listing domains at BB does not make me any less experienced than someone who has been listing domains at BB since its inception.

How would you know what due diligence I have done, who I have spoken to, who I know and what I know?

What's the rule for the dislike button again? I seem to be getting dislikes for neutral statements. But whatever! It doesn't matter, I don't expect that my statements will always be liked.

Does due diligence help? Yup.
Does knowing people help? Maybe, depends on who you know and how they are willing to help you.
Do these automatically mean that a person will be successful at BB or at domaining in general? Certainly NOT.
I can tell you that these are not assumptions I am willing to make although I believe in due diligence and I talk to 2 successful, popular domainers on a weekly (sometimes daily) basis. I've even exchanged a few emails with Krell where he graciously gave me some nice tips.

The fact remains that singing the praises of something/someone who you've not yet had success with isn't the wisest thing to do (for yourself or for others).

Who cares about receiving unreliable sales reports.

Who cares?
Have you looked up at the number of views of this thread? 5K+
The fact that there are 200+ replies to the thread says that some people care. Don't you think? In fact, if you don't care, I'm not sure why you're here.
I think anyone who wants to be successful at BB would care (at least just a little bit). Actually, in hind sight, that's probably the reason you're here.

Last edited:
•••
+@Abdullah Abdullah

Maybe they need some missing piece of the puzzle.
I dont understand. It wasnt me who said they know or who made that mesa
sage you quoted me on so dont get it.

•••
As I have been saying, BB is the only marketplace where you can make extraordinary returns for brandables.

I'll just leave you with this list of brandable sales from last year:

http://dngeek.com/2015/12/top-100-brandable-domain-name-sales-for-2015/

Many more DomainNameSales.com sales are being reported in the next few weeks and you will see many brandables going for much higher prices than the average BrandBucket sales again.

As for Fondly.com - that's a premium brandable plus a dictionary word - $25k isn't a crazy price for that name. I would have priced it in that range if I was selling it.

•••
•••

Many more DomainNameSales.com sales are being reported in the next few weeks and you will see many brandables going for much higher prices than the average BrandBucket sales again.

As for Fondly.com - that's a premium brandable plus a dictionary word - $25k isn't a crazy price for that name. I would have priced it in that range if I was selling it.

You missed my point. BB is the only market place that consistently achieves the highest return on investment. To achieve an extraordinary ROI you dont need to sell a domain more than $5000. BB consistently sells hand regged domains for around $3000. I doubt very much if any of the top sales in 2015 you reported were hand regged domains.

•••
@Justin Matmor, not that I've done this myself YET, but before making a broad statement like, "BB consistently sells hand regged domains", you should check the DNBolt's reported sales to see how many of the domains were actually hand regged. Are many of the domains on BB that are actually selling hand-regged ones? Think about BB's most successful seller: How come he's not achieving his consistent success with hand regged domains? Do you have false hope in hand regs?

In fact, spending some time figuring out the history of the domains that are selling is a great study, and will be a great thing to do in this thread, in my opinion.

Last edited:
•••
@Justin Matmor, not that I've done this myself YET, but before making a broad statement like, "BB consistently sells hand regged domains", you should check the reported sales to see how many of the domains were actually hand regged. Are most of the domains on BB that are actually selling hand-regged ones? Again, I don't know yet because I haven't studied it yet. But think about Mike Krell again as an example: How come he's not achieving his consistent success with hand regged domains? Do you have false hope in hand regs? Or are you correct?

In fact, spending some time figuring out the history of the domains that are selling is a great study, and will be a great thing to do in this thread, in my opinion.
MK has never hand regged one domain on BB. That's not to say hand regs dont sell, MK chooses not to hand reg domains.

Having said that, he has sold many dropped domains which he bought for around $20. His average is $100.

•••
From June Sales - Hand Regged vs Aged Domains . These domains are at least these WBY age. I did this quickly so you can check for accuracy. Make of this as you will.

youthgevity(.)com - <1 yr
fastpad(.)com - 16 yrs
oodi(.)com - 16 years
pulsetap(.)com - 10 yrs
saveitup(.)com - 10 yrs
xendoo(.)com - 9 yrs
rentolio(.)com - 1 yr
curate(.)ly - 1 yr
tripspin(.)com - < 1
qashier(.)com - < 1 (dropped)
dwela(.)com - 9 yrs
helpbase(.)com - 18 yrs
verette(.)com - 1 yr
runwaylabs(.)com - 3 yrs
littlebunny(.)com - 16 yrs
madninja(.)com - almost 2 yrs (drop caught)
fromafar(.)com - 15 yrs
ecree(.)com - 2 yrs
healthycause(.)com - < 1 yr
milexa(.)com - <1 yr
xuria(.)com - 16yrs

•••
From June Sales - Hand Regged vs Aged Domains . These domains are at least these WBY age. I did this quickly so you can check for accuracy. Make of this as you will.

youthgevity(.)com - <1 yr
fastpad(.)com - 16 yrs
oodi(.)com - 16 years
pulsetap(.)com - 10 yrs
saveitup(.)com - 10 yrs
xendoo(.)com - 9 yrs
rentolio(.)com - 1 yr
curate(.)ly - 1 yr
tripspin(.)com - < 1
qashier(.)com - < 1 (dropped)
dwela(.)com - 9 yrs
helpbase(.)com - 18 yrs
verette(.)com - 1 yr
runwaylabs(.)com - 3 yrs
littlebunny(.)com - 16 yrs
madninja(.)com - almost 2 yrs (drop caught)
fromafar(.)com - 15 yrs
ecree(.)com - 2 yrs
healthycause(.)com - < 1 yr
milexa(.)com - <1 yr
xuria(.)com - 16yrs
What is the deal? My nly two sales on BB were hand regs of less than four months with combined expense of less than $5.

•••
What is the deal? My nly two sales on BB were hand regs of less than four months with combined expense of less than $5.
So you invested $5 to make $5000?

Is that 1,000,000% profit?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back