Domain Empire

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll just leave you with this list of brandable sales from last year:

http://dngeek.com/2015/12/top-100-brandable-domain-name-sales-for-2015/

Many more DomainNameSales.com sales are being reported in the next few weeks and you will see many brandables going for much higher prices than the average BrandBucket sales again.

As for Fondly.com - that's a premium brandable plus a dictionary word - $25k isn't a crazy price for that name. I would have priced it in that range if I was selling it.

just got fondzy hehe

•••
•••
•••
At first I didn't know they were the same entity until I did a quick search. Thanks guys for the info in this thread.

Great, there is more extensive info relating to June 2016 sales =>here

•••
The only surprise on that list is Boxador's performance with almost 2400 names. (if the numbers and reports are correct)
A large portion of their portfolio is under WHOIS protection, so the 2 sales probably only represent their sales of names that did not have hidden WHOIS info.

•••
A large portion of their portfolio is under WHOIS protection, so the 2 sales probably only represent their sales of names that did not have hidden WHOIS info.

You can also match them up with list of profiles. Some users have two profiles example ../profile/4 and /profile/domainzy belongs to the same person.

•••
Uniregistry released 5,748 previously unreported sales (feb 2015-june 2016) totaling nearly $42.6 million to dnjournal.. But dnjournal.com decided to release them in smaller chunks over the coming weeks.

If your impatient like me when it comes to data head over to namebio and download the entire 5K+ list as it was also shared with them.

Last edited:
•••
I read somewhere that it is frustrating to only see krell's success so I created a quick table to show top 15 contributors of BB June 2016 Sales..Show attachment 35042

I dont remember if it was this thread or the bb experience thread but one member mentioned and also posted that he had 4 june sales , and that was at the start of june.

•••
I dont remember if it was this thread or the bb experience thread but one member mentioned and also posted that he had 4 june sales , and that was at the start of june.

It could have been a carry over from the previous ending month to the new month as users are not immediately notified when a sale happens but couple of days after the sale has been confirmed. So I am very confident that names are listed as sold on May or June, could you prove this wrong?

Last edited:
•••
It could have been a carry over from the previous ending month to the new month as users are not immediately notified when a sale happens but couple of days after the sale has been confirmed. So I am very confident that names are listed as sold on May or June, could you prove this wrong?

Lets see...

Here is the message by that user
So far June has been a great month for me on BB. I sold

V r o x / y
S h a r e a b l / y
Q a s h i e / r
F a s t P a / d

Now what can we say about that?

•••
•••
Just sold m e e t u / m on BB. It sold within 24 hours of being listed.

Its my first sale this month on BB.

•••
•••
I can see that the four domains were already listed as 2016 june sales.

So now that means you have to edit your chat since someone sold 4 domains and most people in your chart have sold 3 domains .

@equity78 , You would need to update your blog post too I guess once @Dnbolt modifies his chart :)

Yes I did sell the four names last month on BB.

Thank you for confirming

•••
So now that means you have to edit your chat since someone sold 4 domains and most people in your chart have sold 3 domains .

@equity78 , You would need to update your blog post too I guess once @Dnbolt modifies his chart :)

Thank you for confirming

Now I understand your point and I am very grateful for you @Abdullah Abdullah with collaboration with @L2 Media for flagging this up with clear evidence . The four domains V r o x / y, S h a r e a b l / y, Q a s h i e / r, F a s t P a / d were all June sales already listed on this thread and both on dnbolt.com . The normal sales report are believed to be accurate but there has been a slip when compiling top 15 sellers. The is due to the fact that for some reasons my system wasn't able to verify and match S h a r e a b l / y + Q a s h i e / r as part of "Rukhsana Media" sales. This happens on very rare occasions and I apologize for this.

I will now update the table info on the blog .

•••
July sales so far:

heymenu(.)com
justgrow(.)com
accutaro(.)com
agencycloud(.)com
carelynx(.)com
picvu(.)com
checkee(.)com
siano(.)com
teletree(.)com
bxdu(.)com
runara(.)com
sendato(.)com
worksprout(.)com
osurf(.)com
weavely(.)com
mintessa(.)com
meetum(.)com
layerflow(.)com
temptt(.)com
accountly(.)com
apexra(.)com
startupio(.)com
dany(.)com => sale price : $64,995

•••
Just sold m e e t u / m on BB. It sold within 24 hours of being listed.

Its my first sale this month on BB.
edit: misread the reported sale

Last edited:
•••
The domain is now owned by domainshop.com, and it forwards to a domainshop.com sales landing page. It looks like the domain forwarded to domainshop.com for the past 10 years too, so the buyer seems to have been the former owner. Perhaps they let it expire by accident, and then re-acquired it as soon as it went live on BB.

1442670157.jpg

@Arca - not MEETU but MEET / UM with an "m" at the end.

•••
@Arca - not MEETU but MEET / UM with an "m" at the end.
My bad, I misread the name in your first post due to the formatting. Thanks for clarifying!

•••
is it correct that Brandables with double letters are more sought after?

•••
is it correct that Brandables with double letters are more sought after?

You may have to ask Krell who has all the data or one of the brandbucket experts. For me I am still puzzled.

•••
You may have to ask Krell who has all the data or one of the brandbucket experts. For me I am still puzzled.
From some online research it seems like short 5L brandables with double ii are a micro trend right now.

•••
From some online research it seems like short 5L brandables with double ii are a micro trend right now.

Dont forget to not only look at what is accepted, but also what is selling. Just fyi

•••

Please could you be kind enough to share this with me?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back