IT.COM

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He is still providing you with the information. Just copy and paste the URLs from DNBolts BB Removed list into the address bar and you can see all of the ones that have sold.

My friend it's also worth mentioning that domains without a 'buy now' button does not necessarily mean it sold.

•••
Biteno.com looks to have sold $2,040.

•••
Kittn.com looks to have sold $2,995.

•••
@equity78 Very well. Keep em coming. #2-Step Verification :)

Last edited:
•••
Vidizi.com looks to have sold $2,395 Regged in August 2016.

•••
BB sales data has never been hidden it just hasn't always been made available at our door step.

Now I understand why it's simply not practical to attempt making everyone happy, it is simply not possible in this world. I made this mistake last year and now...

@equity78 seems to have a solid method of calculating sold domains so let's hope he keeps us updated as much as possible. BB removed domains list is another way to know which names sold or which names you can claim if the owner refuses to renew the domain but this takes time as the data provided on site is limited for a reason and your analysis may not always be correct.

If your lazy like me and prefer automation then why not help me reduce cost? :)

Last edited:
•••
Brandroot.com is another great resource and a fantastic marketplace with higher ROI if not similar to BB. With less politics and noise.

Last edited:
•••
[edited]

Last edited:
•••
couldn't resist...

Very interesting sale:

securetalent/com back in dec for $4,995;
suretalent/com for $2,500

autovana/com $3,595 | huvana/com $2,875

ziqar/com $1,995 (was on sale on namepros before?

•••
couldn't resist...

Very interesting sale:

securetalent/com back in dec for $4,995;
suretalent/com for $2,500

autovana/com $3,595 | huvana/com $2,875

ziqar/com $1,995 (was on sale on namepros before?

huvana/com => sale dropped

hot replacement => ukuza/com $1,995

5L Ranks 4th position in BB sales but be careful. BB stats is NOT universal.

Last edited:
•••
Some sales update. (But may not yet be sealed!)

Maybe someone with more knowledge than me like @hookbox could comment them.

vagado/com =>$1,795
corescout/com =>$1,895
tpsy/com => $14,995 (By Margot, one of her best sales yet?)
stiing/com (By Krell. I submitted similar name but they rejected it. Maybe because my domain infringes on Krells listed domains?)

Last edited:
•••
I don't like vagado or corescout. I love tpsy and stiing. Doubling up i's when it's the only vowel is killer. Sting.com would probably cost you six figures. With Stiing all you have to say is that it's Sting with two i's and it probably saved you $100,000.

•••
my preference is replacing ' i ' with a ' y ' - sold these 2 in the $x,xxx range;

S t y c k .com

C l y n g .com

•••
my preference is replacing ' i ' with a ' y ' - sold these 2 in the $x,xxx range;

S t y c k .com

C l y n g .com
I like the Y thing to but all the good ones were gone a while back and the good ones will cost you at least double if not triple of what a doubled up letter will cost.

•••
[deleted]

Posted in wrong place.

Last edited:
•••
I don't like vagado or corescout. I love tpsy and stiing. Doubling up i's when it's the only vowel is killer. Sting.com would probably cost you six figures. With Stiing all you have to say is that it's Sting with two i's and it probably saved you $100,000.

I bought sliing.com recently for that reason...

•••
•••
•••
Now that @Dnbolt stopped, is anyone keeping track of brandbucket sales anywhere?

•••
Now that @Dnbolt stopped, is anyone keeping track of brandbucket sales anywhere?

My friend, I don't think anyone will give you the list. The list has always been tracked before I even accidentally discovered BB whilst roaming the world wide web.

The question is who will never give up and still track BB sales effortlessly whilst asleep etc ?:xf.rolleyes:

Here are some recent sales that might interest you:

nutalis/com => $2,275
jinio/com => $3,395
flavvor/com =>$4,350
beautigo/com =>$2,160
exous/com => $3,715
instalocal/com => $2,395
amarla/com => $2,750

--Awaiting confirmation from BB

ovme/com
oovr/com

I could paste all day but got to go now.

Thanks

P.S A free solution: Use this list https://dnbolt.com/brandbucket-removed-domains and connect it to some funnel.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Dnbolt Since BrandBucket started slowing their acceptance rate more names stay on the first few pages for days at a time now. Have you seen the sales rate for newly added names increase in the last couple months?

•••
@Dnbolt Since BrandBucket started slowing their acceptance rate more names stay on the first few pages for days at a time now. Have you seen the sales rate for newly added names increase in the last couple months?

An interesting thing to look at but it doesn't have meaning to me so never bothered to check.

•••
You would imagine it could be nothing but good for the names that remain on the front pages for longer.

Though the acceptance rate does vary - I think the duration of time the names are staying on the front pages lately was more due to a delay in publishing than a lower acceptance ratio.

From what I can tell they seem to pushing them through at just about a normal rate again so this probably won't be a factor for long.

•••
You would imagine it could be nothing but good for the names that remain on the front pages for longer.

Though the acceptance rate does vary - I think the duration of time the names are staying on the front pages lately was more due to a delay in publishing than a lower acceptance ratio.

From what I can tell they seem to pushing them through at just about a normal rate again so this probably won't be a factor for long.
The publishing rate used to be about 100 per day and now it jumps around. 10 one day, 20 another, 3 another day, 28 another day and so on. Huge difference from what it used to be. Take away all the names they are adding that have an extra letter and the publishing rate would be really low. Everyone and their mother is jumping on the "add an extra letter" to a domain game.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back