Dynadot

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It can probably be pronounced, but, regardless of the sound you come up with, I'm pretty sure there's at least 2-3 better ways to spell it then this. The real question should be "would a company want to use it for their brand?"... In my view the answer is most probably "no".

•••
I got a question for anyone who wants to throw in their 2 cents:

Is this pronounceable?

Uumih

I'm not asking if it would ever sell, if it would make a good brand, etc.

I just want to know: is it pronounceable or is it not pronounceable? And you can only say Yes or No. You can say why you think it is, or isn't, pronounceable.

It can probably be pronounced, but, regardless of the sound you come up with, I'm pretty sure there's at least 2-3 better ways to spell it then this. The real question should be "would a company want to use it for their brand?"... In my view the answer is most probably "no".

My thoughts exactly. As I tried to sound it out different spellings kept coming to mind that made more sense than this one. You could call it pronounceable - but IMO not a desirable brandable for an end user.

•••
I would say it's pretty ugly and it's not a good investment, but it is pronounceable.

Ooo (as in ooh-la-la)
Mih (as in mittens)

(That's just the way I hear it in my head.)

Thanks for everyone's feedback. There are 5L's that are clearly pronounceable. There are significantly more 5L's that are clearly not pronounceable. And there is an in-between land where there won't be consensus on whether a name is pronounceable or not.

I was just trying to get a feel for where the community stands on pure pronounceability, without regard to saleability.

•••
Sounded similar to me, but more like Ooo (or eww :wtf:) - Meh :yawn:

I never would guess the spelling of it if I heard someone say to go "Uumih.com"

I think I'd end up at "EwwMeh.com"

But yea... I've seen a few arguments over pronounce-ability and what it means.

•••

Is this pronounceable?

Uumih

I just want to know: is it pronounceable or is it not pronounceable? And you can only say Yes or No. You can say why you think it is, or isn't, pronounceable.
In my local language, yes...
But in english, no..
Here, some children called their mom, Umi, but without h...
Umi comes from Arabic language that also means mother...

•••

Is this pronounceable?

Uumih

It's pronounceable but it's a horrible name. With the double U's it would definitely be pronounced OOMEE. The problem is it can be spelled probably 20 different ways. uumih, uumeh, uumee, uumme, oomee, oomii, uumii, and on and on. I think with anything that is pronounceable if it can be spelled one way or two ways your good but once you get past three or four then don't register it.

•••
@Dnbolt Are you still the BB watchdog as you claimed?

•••
•••
The title has been reclaimed?
I see a login form when accessing BB sold names.
Just wondering, are you planning to make it paid service?

•••
I see a login form when accessing BB sold names.
Just wondering, are you planning to make it paid service?

Not sure yet. The reason is classified.

You can always produce your own list and collaborate with other sharks.

Some decisions that leaders in this world makes only ends up creating even more monsters just like the mummies film. Has anyone watched it?

Last edited:
•••

Is this pronounceable?

Uumih

yes. Pronounced as u:mi or u:mih

•••
That was a great example @Nat Hunt

Is it pronouncable? Yes, only just, but I think it is.

Is it a brandable that someone would like to buy and name their business? No, I don't think so (unless the letters are initials that mean something to a potential purchaser).

But I think that was the whole point you were making isn't it? :)

Thanks for that!

•••
doesn't look pronounceable at first site, but in another language it might be

•••
But I think that was the whole point you were making isn't it?

I was just trying to get a sense of how others think about names like that. The consensus, probably not surprising, seems to be Yes it is technically pronounceable but No it is not a good investment.

•••
Interesting that UUMI is Samoan and means Tall in english.

•••
I was just trying to get a sense of how others think about names like that. The consensus, probably not surprising, seems to be Yes it is technically pronounceable but No it is not a good investment.

So, is uund a pronounceable and a good investment? )

•••
reminds me of the yogurt name;

iogo

upload_2017-4-6_16-51-48.png

Its pronounced: yo go ????

Last edited:
•••
•••
So, is uund a pronounceable and a good investment? )

I would say yes. I would say every 4L.com is "investable" because there is a market above reg-fee for all of them.

•••
I would say yes. I would say every 4L.com is "investable" because there is a market above reg-fee for all of them.

und also means and in German ) so would be equivalent of aand ;)

•••
No it is not a good investment.
Really depends on how much you spend to acquire it. Very little risk, apart from tying up capital, if the price is right.

•••
@Brandworthy It's available for reg-fee if you want it.

uumih.png

•••
Nat, you are turning it into a nice brand by repeatedly promoting it and getting people used to it )))

By the way, just looking through the list of drops/expireds, people bought and kept for years much worse brandables ))

•••
@Brandworthy It's available for reg-fee if you want it.
Beleive it or not, when I wrote that I was thinking about 4Ls, and confused myself into thinking this was also a 4L. So I was thinking "yeah, if the price is right your downside is very limited since you can always offload 4L." Just being stupid. I wouldn't waste reg-fee on that name myself TBH.

•••
BrandBucket released their latest seller’s newsletter, it seems like February sales remained strong.

Michael Krell reported:

February continued our strong Q1 of 2017. 53 unique sellers sold at least one name and 11 of those were first time sellers. After removing sales above $10K, the average sales price for a keyword brandable was $2808 and the average sales price of an invented brandable was $2655.

8xdeDz-SK4w83ZsjjbulNTMZo6MMKRECjpXHKaSakPySQnOQm6yrZKJieBtHgc6b8XJEfOpgDy37VP_RGAZ6ng6pOBvBlz88uV0LCHNmhZpKdz1lK73P=s0-d-e1-ft

kFrx9BroaDQCK-FjNMUcPPfbgYZdbVZ24ZBxRGjiZFi52SE-4n_im2AcLi6YwWI_zm7IaV0xixtZTfUFIwQIqfZCzHi0vk9dDJHbeLoF16hwzDxG9VSy=s0-d-e1-ft

Fashion was the top keyword as far as search.

0Hy5TOVridTHtK0xH1zojlQnOU5kluEKHsIw9jumLeWkpGtdFtIksiZ6L1beIFhsijK7QjifjKctluNr5Q1IZHBYwXDgTsOol7hUMRM_tyDFaT9k1LY=s0-d-e1-ft

chart91.gif

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back