IT.COM

Tips for choosing brandable domain names that sell on BrandBucket

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domainsive

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
The marketplaces for brandable domain names are flourishing. The websites offer catchy domain names for end users at a relative high (around 2-3 000 USD) price. Of course, this market has caught the attention of domainers’ as well: many of them want to sell their domain names on the most popular brandable domain marketplace, BrandBucket.

In order to help domainers, there have been an analysis and also a list on the names sold on BrandBucket around. Although these post provide useful information on BrandBucket domain name sales – however, in order to be able to give advice on hand-registering or buying tactic, a comparison of listed and sold domain names is much more relevant.

Thus, we have made a thorough analysis and comparison of different parameters of listed and sold domains on BrandBucket with the assumption that we provide a useful tool for domainers. Much to our surprise we came to the following conclusion…well, let’s see.

The sold domains names were taken from the above mentioned list from dngeek.com. We have randomly selected 524 domains (see the Table below) from the more than 20,000 domains currently for sale on BrandBucket.

We have analyzed and compared the following parameters of sold and listed domain names:

• First letter
  • Last letter
  • Domain length
  • Domain age

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think brandbucket are just retarded. They reject perfectly brandable domains from me. I submitted glidle.com which they rejected, but then they accept total shit from other peoples submissions.

I think they must just sit there all day smoking crack

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back