BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can you guys look into something for me. I registered a ton of new names and ones a car insurance one that gets traffic. Im getting 3 cents a click and i checked the domain all insurance related ads.

•••
So I'm trying to register with Firefox and IE "You have not given your consent to the rules set by our primary upstream ad provider above. Unfortunately, we require you to consent to these rules, otherwise Bodis will not be able to monetize your domain names." I did check the box....

•••
Hello,

Good keywords aren't always enough to ensure high CPC returns, since the quality of the traffic is also a big factor.

Advertisers are certainly willing to pay more depending on the the origin of your traffic and how likely it is to convert for them.

If you could PM me a list of these domains or send an email to [email protected], I'd be happy to look into it for you.

Thank you.

can you guys look into something for me. I registered a ton of new names and ones a car insurance one that gets traffic. Im getting 3 cents a click and i checked the domain all insurance related ads.

•••
Hello Vivaldi,

I just sent you a PM regarding this issue.

Thank you.

So I'm trying to register with Firefox and IE "You have not given your consent to the rules set by our primary upstream ad provider above. Unfortunately, we require you to consent to these rules, otherwise Bodis will not be able to monetize your domain names." I did check the box....

•••
•••
Hello Vivaldi,

You're very welcome. Let me know if that works okay.

Thanks.

•••
•••
In December 11th only half the usual traffic. ddos attacked again?

Last edited:
•••
Unfortunately we did experience some further downtime on December 11, but we're confident the situation is improving.

As before, this loss in revenue will be credited back to our clients.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

In December 11th only half the usual traffic. ddos attacked again?

•••
Hi there Matt is there any problem regarding update on number of visits as I have a huge drop from a recently aquired dropped domain today comparing to previous days. a huge drop its 1/10th

•••
Hi there Matt is there any problem regarding update on number of visits as I have a huge drop from a recently aquired dropped domain today comparing to previous days. a huge drop its 1/10th

No problem today but the day is not over yet. Can you PM me the domain so I can look into it?

•••
Is it possible someone could be attacking bodis using people's parked domains in a bot of some sort. I am starting to see weird traffic on what started as one domain which I've checked and has major links to it but more domains are joining it now. Once I do my dropped lists today I am gonna do some research and see if any of these domains have similar backlinks on sites. So far i found the insurance one still shows ins earch as an actual website.

So far im finding there all domains purchased and added to bodis recently.

•••
Heh no the DDOS would not show up in your stats as that is visitors filtered through a javascript.

Good thing is last 2 days have been well under control. Let's hope this keeps up. We keep spending more resources on this issue every time it occurs and always hope that it is the last time.

•••
Heh no the DDOS would not show up in your stats as that is visitors filtered through a javascript.

Good thing is last 2 days have been well under control. Let's hope this keeps up. We keep spending more resources on this issue every time it occurs and always hope that it is the last time.

As usual matt we all appreciate the ;prompt way that bodis handles this stuff and you guys always credit people for the time that you were down or having issues. You have always taken care of me and the pother members. the bodis team has never let us down and you always continue to provide us new features as well as services that we would like to see from a parking company. Not to mention the payouts are very fast and we all appreciate that one..lol

•••
I saw some credits today. Once again thank you for this. There are tons of companies who would never do such a thing for their users. Thank you!

Incase anyone wants to know what makes bodis one of the best:

1. Great RPC
2. Fast payouts
3. Tremendous customer service - Troy is phenomenal and he laughs at my cheesy jokes I send.
4. Outstanding Owners: Matt and his team is top notch. Easy to approach, friendly, honest, all around good people.
5. A company that listens to its users
6. Outstanding communication

•••
We're glad you're satisfied with our efforts and thank you so much for the kind words!

I feel honoured to be working for and with some great people:)

I saw some credits today. Once again thank you for this. There are tons of companies who would never do such a thing for their users. Thank you!

Incase anyone wants to know what makes bodis one of the best:

1. Great RPC
2. Fast payouts
3. Tremendous customer service - Troy is phenomenal and he laughs at my cheesy jokes I send.
4. Outstanding Owners: Matt and his team is top notch. Easy to approach, friendly, honest, all around good people.
5. A company that listens to its users
6. Outstanding communication

•••
Thanks for the fast response. I havent used bodis a long time and i didnt know that

Last edited:
•••
5 clicks = $0.03
Decided to give you a chance again with one of my domains

This is the result. Can you believe that one click can cost lower than $0.01? German traffic.

Well - it seems so.

Hi sofiapartner, please see my PM. It is due to the December 12th stats not yet being posted, so you are seeing 5 clicks without any earnings thus far. By tomorrow you should see revenue for the 12th.

•••
What is an average Ctr at Bodis?

•••
Click through rates are rarely less than 5% but this really depends on the type of traffic and the quality of the domain name's keywords.

For example, domain names with direct type-in traffic would yield the highest CTR. This is because visitors are usually presented with ads that are directly associated with what it is that your visitors are looking for. A CTR of 10% or more is quite common here.

Domain names that were previously active websites tend to rank a little lower, unless they contain strong related keywords as previously mentioned with direct type-ins.

Please feel free to send me a personal message here or email us at [email protected] and I would be happy to go into more detail.

Thank you.

•••

I added 300+ names in Sep-2014. My CTR are:

Oct 1.21%
Nov 2.74%
Dec 3.10% (through the 14th)

From inception until now (mid-Sep to Dec 14th) my average CTR is 2.42%

•••
Generally, we do see click through rates of over 5%, but there are exceptions.

When examining your CTR, it is important to take into account that if you were to deduct all ZeroClick traffic, your overall CTR would appear greater in most cases.

With the new ad templates now in use, our click through rates certainly have improved.

If you would like to personal message me with your account information or send an email over to [email protected] we will look into this.

Thank you.

I added 300+ names in Sep-2014. My CTR are:

Oct 1.21%
Nov 2.74%
Dec 3.10% (through the 14th)

From inception until now (mid-Sep to Dec 14th) my average CTR is 2.42%

•••
Generally, we do see click through rates of over 5%, but there are exceptions.

When examining your CTR, it is important to take into account that if you were to deduct all ZeroClick traffic, your overall CTR would appear greater in most cases.

With the new ad templates now in use, our click through rates certainly have improved.

If you would like to personal message me with your account information or send an email over to [email protected] we will look into this.

Thank you.

Will do now Troy, thanks.

•••
Thank you for your message. I have just taken a look over your account and responded with an email.

Will do now Troy, thanks.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back